Talk anything and everything South Park! (;

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

HidanXKyBeXOXO

Talk anything and everything South Park! (;

Postby HidanXKyBeXOXO » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:46 am

This is a place to post anything and everything you desire about South Park. ---HidanXKyBeXOXO
Last edited by HidanXKyBeXOXO on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Courtney. - Kyle and Bebe Forever!! (: SUPER 9,000!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Wanna' make a South Park chatroom? Post here!

Postby Big-Will » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:58 am

I thought you meant an actual chatroom. We already have one, even though the Studios removed the link to it. You might want to change the title of this thread, or I'm going to lock it.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
HidanXKyBeXOXO

Re: Wanna' make a South Park chatroom? Post here!

Postby HidanXKyBeXOXO » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:05 am

Big-Will wrote:I thought you meant an actual chatroom. We already have one, even though the Studios removed the link to it. You might want to change the title of this thread, or I'm going to lock it.
---Okay, changed. *shrug* --- kybe
zzyzx 1

Re: Talk anything and everything South Park! (;

Postby zzyzx 1 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:09 pm

No, I don't want to make a south park chat room. We already have one:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stan_marsh ... t/sps.html
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:26 pm

when i try logging into your chat I get an error message never had much fun getting in them but if it's mostly full of BBSers it might be better than usual
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:33 pm

Hey, Kybe -

LURK MORE. Your newbness is crapping up the place. Get more familiar with the forum before you post.

Thank you, on behalf of everyone.
whatwouldwedo W/o SP

Postby whatwouldwedo W/o SP » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:46 pm

yeah nobody likes noobs that clutter stuff up then make Pip tweek mad. :roll: :oops:

trust me i now this from expierence :wink:
Ahhhhh hamburgerss!
HidanXKyBeXOXO

Postby HidanXKyBeXOXO » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:05 pm

Isn't it supossed to be noob? Anyway, lemme say you people really judge. You guys don't even know me. I'm actually a really good person, and I'm really nice. I'm just new here. All of us was at one point. Right? --- you guys need to get to know me better in order to interpret these things. I'm nice to everybody. I have to admit, I can be annoying. But, what blonde teen girl isn't. I just like humor and I don't want to be bland. --- I just wanna' get to know people, make friends, and discuss my opinions. --- I'm not a bad person guys. And once you know me, you'll see that. --- thank you for reading. --- Courtney - Kybe
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:53 pm

HidanXKyBeXOXO wrote:Isn't it supossed to be noob? Anyway, lemme say you people really judge. You guys don't even know me. I'm actually a really good person, and I'm really nice. I'm just new here. All of us was at one point. Right? --- you guys need to get to know me better in order to interpret these things. I'm nice to everybody. I have to admit, I can be annoying. But, what blonde teen girl isn't. I just like humor and I don't want to be bland. --- I just wanna' get to know people, make friends, and discuss my opinions. --- I'm not a bad person guys. And once you know me, you'll see that. --- thank you for reading. --- Courtney - Kybe

I'm sure you're very, very nice. Still, there are rules to this BBS, miss. So yes, everything has its place.

And no, I'm not judging. I really am trying to help. Also, we've had problems with trolls and spammers so if we do seem somewhat skeptical and apt to judge, you'll at least know why.

--This has been a message from your friendly neighborhood GeminiShamrock.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:02 pm

Live and learn. That's my motto. Don't rage on the noobs, we were all one at some point. A little suggestion, Courtney, before you go posting everywhere, just take the time to check all the threads and topics beforehand. Basically, before you talk, listen. Peace Out.
Can't we all just get along?
HidanXKyBeXOXO

Postby HidanXKyBeXOXO » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:20 pm

Oh, well, I dunno... People never seem to like me, but then again, I do have friends, I guess it's because I get bitchy or annoying at times. --- anyway, thanks, I understand now. - KyBe
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:58 pm

I try my very, very best not to be judgmental...but the least judgmental assumption I can make is that you don't understand the mechanics of the board.

We've all been n00bs and acted dumb...just look at my first posts here...they sucked- oh wait, my posts still suck.

Well, anyway...

Just look around the forum and try to pick up the gist of posting here.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:12 pm

Wii fit man wrote:I try my very, very best not to be judgmental...but the least judgmental assumption I can make is that you don't understand the mechanics of the board.

We've all been n00bs and acted dumb...just look at my first posts here...they sucked- oh wait, my posts still suck.

Well, anyway...

Just look around the forum and try to pick up the gist of posting here.

I would say the same. Nobody's perfect, but there are certain things that basically everyone needs to get the gist of so they don't stick out like a sore thumb. If you pay attention and pick up on them, you'll be welcome here, as we're pretty much all nice and fun people.

Return to “Games”