Episode 102 Did you notice

Moderator: Big-Will

datadragon

Episode 102 Did you notice

Postby datadragon » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:18 am

Episode 102: Weight Gain 4000
-Cartman and the Rainbows - The Rainbow sequence with Cartman does not refer to anything. Believe it or not the rainbow thing is a totally obscure reference to nothing at all. One day Matt and Trey were eating in a restaurant and they heard some girl say that she hated rainbows and that is where they got the idea. It's as simple as that.
-Mr. Hat's spinning head was from the movie Exorcist.
-Kathie Lee's song is the one she sang on the Carnival Cruise lines.
-Kathie Lee & the sweat shop joke - Kathie Lee Gifford had her own line of clothing for Wal-Mart. The same woman who apparently can't complete a sentence without mentioning her children and also the same woman who claims to love all children, didn't realize her clothes were being made by child laborers in some third world country in a child labor sweat shop.
-"It is... too late for me, young Wendy" was paraphrased from Darth Vader in Star Wars, Return of the Jedi.
-Mr. Garrison's "Are you looking at me" line is from a movie, staring Robert DeNiro, called "Taxi Driver." It has Jodie Foster. This is also the same movie that the man who attempted to assassinate President Reagan, John Hinckley (we think), watched over and over and found himself obsessed with the, then, teenaged Jodie Foster. John thought he'd kill the president to get Jodie's attention.
-More info on Hinckley: He began stalking Jodie when she was a student at Yale. Hinckly's classified as an erotomaniac, which is a stalker. You wanna know the weird part? Hinckley grew up in Colorado, Denver to be exact!! Get it? South Park CO, Denver, CO. -The Book Depository is the location (according to popular theory) from which Lee Harvey Oswald assassinated John F. Kennedy.
-Spanish profanity on the blackboard behind Mr. Garrison (sometimes it's upside down) CHUPE MIS CHI CHIS. Suck my tits. NO ME TOQUEN LOS HUEVOS. Don't touch my eggs (balls). MI VERGA ES FEA Y MURENA. My dick is ugly and dark.
-The alphabet on the blackboard is sorted capital letters left to right, but lowercase letters are in order right to left. -Kathie Lee travels in a vehicle much like the Pope-mobile. -Mr. Garrison's "I would have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for those meddling kids!" - Scooby Doo!
-The "Bunny-fish" are hanging on the wall in Jimbo's gun store.
-Also, Jimbo's store has a poster of a seal that says "Guns. Buy one."
-A guy who looks a lot like Kenny's dad yelled "He said 'To hell with Kathie Lee Gifford!'" -When Mr. Garrison is carrying around his gun and everyone is saying, "Nice gun," it's not the gun he supposedly bought. It's the one with the gray handle, not the wood. Later, in the book depository, when talking to Wendy, the wood handle is there.
-When Cartman says " Beefcake- beefCAAKE!" it sounds like that Torrence kid from "The Shining" when he yells "Redrum-redRUUM!"
-When Garrison is walking down the street after he bought the gun, everyone calls out "Nice gun" or something. That's taken from the movie "Doc Hollywood". It stars Michael J. Fox, he's in a small town, and someone gives him a pig as payment for a doctor visit, so he's taking it through main street, and everyone calls out "Nice pig, Doc" or "That sure is a nice pig, Doc" etc.
-When Wendy is trying to stop Mr. Garrison, before wendy gives the lesson moral, mr. hat is in the picture, but when he says "You're right" (Right before Stan says "Wow, did she really do 2 dummies at 1 time?") notice something: Mr. Hat is on neither hand, but shows up again when he says "The bitch must die!"
-As Wendy searches through the papers. Her gloves come off and on.
-When Wendy sneaks into the classroom, there is a picture of Cartman and a gold star on the wall behind her, that says "Student of the Week".
joesdad11abc

Re: Episode 102 Did you notice

Postby joesdad11abc » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:53 am

cartman and the rainbow....since cartman said "oh, rainBOW". i figured, hey, look up words that start with rain....the animal nickname rainbirds came up. their song portends rain.which is consistent with their conversation about it raining earlier. mystery solved by Google.
JamesPolo

Re: Episode 102 Did you notice

Postby JamesPolo » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:37 pm

and I thought it was Rainbo bread
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/

Return to “Season 1”