107 Death

Moderator: Big-Will

Lemniwinks

107 Death

Postby Lemniwinks » Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:00 pm

I have seen sevral mistakes in this episode.

Sheila Brofolski was called Carole by Liane Cartman. This could have just been becuase they were still working out the character.

The first man to be flung at the cartoon central building was Mr. McCormick, which is Kenny's last name. They had not yet given people last names yet so it's a easy mistake.

Terrance and Phillip are refered to as Cartoons. This could mean Trey and Matt meant to make them cartoons, not Canadians. The flapping heads and beedy eyes were probaly adobted top Canadians when they switched Terrance and Philip to Canadians. Or they could have accidently called them cartoons.

When the Marsh family is singing happy birthday to grandpa. The cake dissapers in one frame, and doesn't come back, but then Stan takes cake into the living room.

Liane Cartman is chained to the Cartoon central building in protest, but is then seen in the crowd facing the Building.

Those are the mistakes I saw
BlindHamster

Re: 107 Death

Postby BlindHamster » Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:15 pm

Lemniwinks wrote:The first man to be flung at the cartoon central building was Mr. McCormick, which is Kenny's last name. They had not yet given people last names yet so it's a easy mistake.

M&T said in the commentaries that it was just another guy with the same last name.

I R IN UR FUTUER PLYAING UR WII.
smith6303

Postby smith6303 » Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:03 am

Liane Cartman is chained to the Cartoon central building in protest, but is then seen in the crowd facing the Building.

I think this is to save time making another charachter. Instead they could have used her to fill space.
PsychoWiLL

Postby PsychoWiLL » Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:36 am

Lemniwinks wrote:I have seen sevral mistakes in this episode.

Sheila Brofolski was called Carole by Liane Cartman. This could have just been becuase they were still working out the character.

It happens more then once. I always assume they were all different characters, or something, since the names changed in later episode. of course, that was years ago.
If woulds and coulds were wood and oil, everyone would be happy.
dntcallmepiggy

Postby dntcallmepiggy » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:08 pm

Im glad that somebody else noticed the Mr. McCormick thing. :timmy:
y2k8

Postby y2k8 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:10 pm

In behind the blow the documentary said that because of the cartoon series people were confused as to whether terrance and phillip were human or cartoon
mainerliser

Postby mainerliser » Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:23 pm

Hey!

Return to “Season 1”