Episode 101 Did you notice

Moderator: Big-Will

datadragon

Episode 101 Did you notice

Postby datadragon » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:14 am

Cartman Gets An Anal Probe
-On the side of Office Barbrady's vehicle is the slogan "To Patronize and Annoy" -"Make like David Caruso's career" - Caruso was the breakout star of NYPD Blue during its first season. He left the show after that first season (possibly a pay dispute) to make films. 2 bad films later, and Caruso is returning to TV with a new series. And NYPD Blue has thrived without him.
-The Alphabet doesn't have it's lowercase letters backwards in this episode.
-Cows on a People Train - ?
-The song "I Love to Singa" is from an old cartoon by the same name.
From Scottie Prince: I saw a Tex Avery cartoon on Cartoon Network. The story was about a family of owls. The mom and dad have four hatchlings, and they all sing. One of them, whose taste in song the parents don't like, comes out of the egg singing, "I love to singa, About the moona and the Juna and the springa, I love to singa". Of course, this is the tune that Cartman and Barbrady sing when controlled by the aliens in the first episode. It sounds like they lifted the music directly from this original cartoon. It's definitely the same voice. The owl does the same fingers-pointing dance as well. His name is Owl Jolson, so it may very well be a Jolson tune. I missed the name of the piece, however I do know it was a Warner Bros. one.
-The blackboard at one point contains "Kathy Lee Gifford - noun".
-At one point, the blackboard reads: Johnny threw the red ball.
I ate to much cous-cous.
Don't make fun of my grandpa.
I'm not positive, but I think Kathy Lee Gifford is much older then she claims to be.
-Stan's huge ass smile is very reminiscent of Charlie Brown's.
-It appears that Chef's apron says "CHEF" one second and "chef" the next. It switches back and forth several times as he's talking to the kids in the cafeteria.
BEEFCAKE/Cartman

Re: Episode 101 Did you notice

Postby BEEFCAKE/Cartman » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:35 am

when kyle says "RATS" and the rats eat kenny's body, i saw someones hand

Return to “Season 1”