Episode 112 did you notice

Moderator: Big-Will

datadragon

Episode 112 did you notice

Postby datadragon » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:12 am

Episode 113: Cartman's Mom is a Dirty Slut
-At the end of the show, Mephisto (the Genetic Engineer) refers to the Denver team as the "'89 Broncos". However, the end announcer calls them the "'91 Broncos".
-When Cartman shows up at Stan's house dressed like an Indian, Stan asks him why he is wearing a bear necklace. The necklace is actually of an eagle.
-As the boys are watching TV, just before "America's Stupidest Home Videos" comes on for the first time, we can hear the Sally Struther's "Starving Ethiopians" commercial on the television which starts out "Here in the heart of Africa..." (the same commercial that was in the Starvin' Marvin" episode).
-When Cartman is all dressed up to approach Chef as his father, he has a big ring/brass knuckles on that says "PIE".
-Even though Officer Barbrady is only in training at the Drunken Barn Dance, Ms. Cartman calls him "Officer".
-When Chef is explaining to Cartman why he cannot be his father, he sits Cartman down and refers to him as "children" throughout their talk.
-Stan's Grandpa has a noose with him throughout the entire show.
-When Cartman goes to the bar, Jesus is there drinking (beer?) out of the Holy Grail.
-The name of the train that runs Kenny over is called American Silver Slicer.
-Mr. Garrison's sexuality continues to be a great mystery. He definitely wants/gets a piece of Mrs. Cartman, but when Chef says that he doesn't want any part in a threesome with Garrison there, Mr. Garrison says, "Damn, I guess it will have to be just me and Ms. Cartman."
-In Episode 112 (Mecha-Streisand), Chef said that he was honored to have Sydney Piotier in his "home town". However, in this episode we find that Chef had just arrived in town at the 12th annual Drunken Barn Dance.
-There are two beer taps at the bar. One is labeled "Dude", the other one is labeled "Beer".
-At the Drunken Barn Dance, everyone refers to Eric's mom as "Ms. Cartman". However, now she is known as "Mrs. Cartman". Is this right since she was never married?....OR WAS SHE???
-At the Drunken Barn Dance, Mr. Garrison seems to have no problem with hair loss (unless he is wearing a wig). However, in Episode 102 he is shown as a child with the same baldness that plagues him presently.
-There are three posters hanging up in Mr. Mackey's office. They read: "Dads are DANDY!", "Father & Son day is coming!", and "If you don't have a dad, you're a BASTARD!"
-When Cartman is dressed up as a "Black African American", the clock around his neck is reminiscint of Flavor Flav from Public Enemy. His hair is modeled after Kid from Kid N' Play. And come on, the Adidas-like jump suit defined 80's rap :).
-Kyle says that Bob Sagat is "worse than that guy on Full House." Funny thing is, Bob Sagat played the character of Danny Tanner on Full House.
-When Mrs. Cartman is talking to Chef at the Drunken Barn Dance, she puts an extra empahses when she says "a BLACK MAN". At that point, they both look down at his "whoo-diddly" area.
-The song that plays every time Ms. Cartman falls in love with another guy at the Drunken Barn Dance is a parody of the song "My Heart Will Go On", the theme song from "Titanic".
-When Mr. Garrison makes the comment "Who in here HASN'T slept with Mrs. Cartman", even Jesus and the Priest don't raise their hands. Also, Principal Victoria and the Mayor are there too...even they don't raise their hands.
-We now find out that Mephisto's little "monkey friend" has name...Kevin.
-Yes, it seems as if Stan's line, "Dude, this is pretty f*cked up right here" is now becoming a catch phrase of the show.
-Mr. Garrison also uses an old line of his (well, of Mr. Hat's from Episode 101) when he says, "You go to hell, you go to hell and you die!"
-At the end of the show, Mrs. Cartman is holding a tray of cookies.
-The name of the train that runs Kenny over is "American Silver Slicer".
-Jay Leno makes a guest appearance as the voice of Cartman's "Kitty".
-Mr. McCormick (Kenny's dad) is at the bar next to Mr. Garrison. He is also seen earlier at the Drunken Barn Dance wearing a hat that said "Scotch" (reference back to Cartman's lines in Pink Eye).
-The same boy with the blue shirt is standing outside of Mr. Mackey's (the Guidance Counselor) office. He was also there in Mr. Hankey.
-Cartman's address is the same as Wendy's from Tom's Rhinoplasty..."28201".
-The network logo "HBC" that the T&P show is on is a direct ripoff of the "HBO" logo.
-Are T&P Canadian? They're "Canada's Biggest Stars", but does that mean they're from Canada? With that British accent, you never know :).
-Kyle's Dad's name is Joe.
-The amount and types of food on Cartman's dinner table seem to change at any given time.
-Cartman yells at "Kitty" again just as the did in Episode 101 and also to Starvin' Marvin in Episode 109.
-When Ms. Cartman asks Chef if he's heard of a "Manage of Three", she means "menage a trois" (French term for a "three-some" or multiple partners at once).
-Ms. Cartman can be seen throwing up on Chief Running Water when he first talks to her.
-This is the first time that any of the kids' parents (other than his own at the end of Starvin' Marvin) seem to have any concern over Kenny's death.
-Cartman's favorite game, "Ro Sham Bo" is back again when he wants to borrow Stan's bike.
-Chef has a picture of two naked black women hanging over his fireplace.
-Mr. Garrison calls the man with no legs "Halfy".
-The clock around Cartman's neck always points to around 3 O'Clock.
-At the Drunken Barn Dance, Chef is supposed to be new in town, yet when he knew who Mr. Garrison was when he popped out of the hay.
-Cartman refers to the "SPC" which most likely stands for "South Park Crips". The "Long Beach Crips" are often refered to in rap music as the "LBC".
-When the Denver Broncos arrive at the Drunken Barn Dance, two of them say "Are we late for the party?".
-When Kenny's death is replayed on America's Stupidest Videos, it is different from how it actually happened. There is no waving or talking done in the replay, and the train travels much slower than it originally did.
-The first time Grandpa and the kids are watching America's Stupidest Home Videos, a woman is in the front row with a blue shirt on and long brown hair. She was also in episode 108 (Damien) when Jesus was complaining about all the votes being changed to Satan, she is the woman who whistles.
-The orchestral music that plays in the background when we see Cartman doing a tea party is Pachabel's Canon in D.
-Not Without My Anus is a reference to the cheap theatrical movie that should have been a Made for TV movie, "Not Without My Daughter" starring Sally (You like me, you really really like me) Field.
-Cartman was wearing his hat underneath his "afro" wig.
-When Kitty meows at Cartman, Cartman says, "No, Kitty, this is MY corned beef cabbage", but in the next shot only a drumstick and some greens can be seen on his plate.
-When Cartman and his mom are eating dinner, there was ham, turkey, potatoes and drumsticks on the table. The weird thing is that Cartman had some kinda green vegetable on his plate, but there was no plate on the table holding the veggies.
-During the drunken barn dance, a duck falls from the ceiling.
-When the go-cart finally starts, Kenny is initially pulled into four seperate pieces and then goes back into one piece.
-Chef's house has a tiger-skin rug, a lava lamp and incense sticks w/holders.
-When the Denver Broncos show up at the drunken barn dance, one of them mutters, "Whan the hell town is this?".
-When Cartman is having his tea party, he calls the tea "Earl Grey." Since Trey and Matt didn't mind borrowing from Star Trek in the "Damien" episode, this could be another Trek reference. Captain Jean-Luc Picard's favorite drink is Earl Grey tea.
-The names of the dolls Cartman talkes to, by rough estamate, are to the right of Cartman "Polly Prissy Pants", on the far right of Cartman is "Clide Frog", on the left of Cartman is "Pitter Panda", and on the far left of Cartman is "Wumpertum Skin".
-The words to the parody song (based on Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On") are: "There you are, Like a throbbing star.
I want, you to make, Love to me."
-The sushi bar is gone.
-Obviously, the Broncos were named within seconds of each other as the 1989 and the 1991 Denver Broncos. It might be interesting to note that neither of those years were Super Bowl or AFC Championship years for Denver (1989--Cincinnati loses to San Francisco, 1991--Buffalo loses to Washington). The one thing that most folks might miss was the uniforms themselves. They showed the Broncos in orange jerseys and blue pants. The Broncs wear *white* pants with their orange home jerseys (and with their road whites, too). They also show the uniform numbers as being rounded, not block-style. The Broncos had block-style numbers on their uniforms until 1997, when they changed to their current (god-awful) uniform of blue jersey with rounded numbers and orange armpit-swooshes.
-This whole episode contradicts Cartman. In the Pig and Elephant Episode Cartman said "why don't you stop dressing me up as a mailman, smoking crack....and sleeping with someone I don't even know on my DAD's bed." I thought that his father didn't live with him since he doesn't know who he is.
-The audience in America's Stupidest Videos has 34 people.
-There are 6 Native Americans in the reservation.
-By a rough estamate chef has been in South Park 9yrs. and 291 days on Feb 25. figuring Cartman is like any other child and turned 9 on Damien. Here's the math. Chef said he'd just came and Mrs. Cartman said she got pregnant that day so 9 months later (9X30=270) she has the baby give or take a few days. Then on Damien he turns 9 (270 days+9yrs.=9yrs. 270 days). Damien was aired Feb. 4 and Cartman's Mom is a Slut was aired Feb.25 (25-4=21 9yrs. 270 days+21 days=9yrs. 291 days). There is one problem though. Cartmans mother says it was an Autumn night when May is 9 months before Febuary and Mays not in Autumn.

Return to “Season 1”