S24E02: "South ParQ Vaccination Special" discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Kael

Re: S24E02: "South ParQ Vaccination Special" discussion

Postby Kael » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:58 pm

Big-Will wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:10 pm
And that's it for season 24. One of the last lines in this special was Randy saying "Try 'em both! The season's about over, guys!" Maybe we'll be back to normal in September for Season 25, which just reminds me that next year will be the show's final year, and considering a few comments in this thread, it's time.

Kenny has always been poor, but this episode has the broship treating him like a charity case. What's up with that?
South Park has been renewed through 2022. There are at least two seasons left.

https://www.southparkstudios.com/news/3 ... 6th-season
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:16 pm

Kael wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:58 pm
Big-Will wrote:
And that's it for season 24. One of the last lines in this special was Randy saying "Try 'em both! The season's about over, guys!" Maybe we'll be back to normal in September for Season 25, which just reminds me that next year will be the show's final year, and considering a few comments in this thread, it's time.

Kenny has always been poor, but this episode has the broship treating him like a charity case. What's up with that?
South Park has been renewed through 2022. There are at least two seasons left.

https://www.southparkstudios.com/news/3 ... 6th-season
And just what year do you think next year, 2022, is?
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Usedname

Postby Usedname » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:01 am

Good job
trademarkd

Postby trademarkd » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:07 am

a) south park renewed thru until at least season 26.

b) specials not considered part of season 24.

c) south park recently acknowledged their responsibility (in-part) for societal discord. see season 16, episode 9, raising the bar. [near the end of the episode]

their past few seasons have been more statement than an attempt to increase their laughs-per-minute ratio. it still is a comedy show. its freakin hilarious. the period joke? they even make light of how they're getting lazy. vs the lil Quties! hilarious.

its simple to understand. M/T arent part of 'the cabal'. they make light of the fact epstein got merc'd in prison. Its stupid to think this adrenochrome bullsh*t is real. isnt it more likely that the sexual abuse of children is what is happening? by putting forward an alternate theory that is so far from reality it gaslights the abuse of children that epstein was involved with; and the elite who are part of it. epstein's "suicide" is the more ridiculous assumption.

matt n trey realize how much of an effect their show has had on an audience which was never intended for their show. parents let their 10 year olds watch the show from back in the day when it was all crude humor. values were adopted which were never intended to be gospel , just simple comedy. hence their s16e9 episode where they acknowledge how their intentions have been misconstrued.

d) most of yall seem to think this Qanon sh*t is for real. which is sad. truly. T/Matt wanted to try and save yall from this embarrassing part of your lives by exposing the ridiculousness of it all. but whenever something does not fit your narrow viewpoint, yall just put on your blinders and reduce the significance of what is being said as irrational because you don't agree with it. instead of asking yourselves some questions, you want to shift the blame to china or leftists or whatever comes to mind at the time. some of you are truly a disappointment in human progress.

e) looking forward to you lil Q'uties saying how the storm is gonna come n get me
Warsun

Postby Warsun » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:48 am

Currently watching the episode. OK here is the thing. Its like Blaming Trump. Lets be clear. Trump already had 1.000.000 people vaccinated. Then Biden comes out saying we are working on a Vaccine. Also who's gonna play Biden? Also have you noticed how badly they want to Vaccinate Black people? Odd. Also, there is the evidence of Flu Season they say every year we get 500.000 people with the flu. But this/Last year only 500 people had the flu. Everyone else had covid. Um... yeah that doesn't sound right.

So now we are looking at this episode where everyone needs that shot. This brings me to the Covid Test. Why does it exist? What good is it? If you wanted to check Anti-Bodies you would just get a saliva sample. Why stick a stick into your nose. Or in China Stick it in your ass?
Its because the Covid test is Nanobots. What people have found is Morgellon's Disease. Check out the YouTube video. ( Why This Disease Causes Strange Fibers to Grow From Skin )
Apparently this is part of a Test Trump was involved in. He stated this to Pompao. After Pompao announced a military Test on the people. ( You should have told me.) So he didn't know. So this should affect the story. I would like to see how you play this out.

Also. Other issues. Biden is not actually president. Trump locked down the Whitehouse until all votes are recounted an found. So Biden is working out of a Studio an faking actions on whats going on. Including the Raid on the white house which was blamed on President Trump. Those where Studio actors. No one was hurt. An no one was killed. So this Can be found on Bitchute. Which is Way better than YouTube right now. Find that. You will need it for the story.

OH and by the way. I am the one who tried to tell everyone MegaDoses of Vitamin C will cure everyone. Humans are built this way. Also Bone Soup helps. Alkaline the body and your fine.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:35 pm

Warsun wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:48 am
Trump already had 1.000.000 people vaccinated.
Correction: Trump already had 35.000.000 people vaccinated, at least with the first does.
Warsun wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:48 am
Biden is not actually president. Trump locked down the Whitehouse until all votes are recounted an found. So Biden is working out of a Studio an faking actions on whats going on. Including the Raid on the white house which was blamed on President Trump. Those where Studio actors. No one was hurt. An no one was killed. So this Can be found on Bitchute. Which is Way better than YouTube right now. Find that. You will need it for the story.

OH and by the way. I am the one who tried to tell everyone MegaDoses of Vitamin C will cure everyone. Humans are built this way. Also Bone Soup helps. Alkaline the body and your fine.
Nice to see you living your alternate reality... in the Twilight Zone. :cartmanevillaugh:

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:47 am

Okay, who are the celebrities depicted in the Tutornon video about the child-sex ring? I picked out Oprah, Obama, and Hillary. Who's the man with Hillary? And was Bill Gates among the doctors taking their first victim apart?

JOSHSKORN

Postby JOSHSKORN » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:22 pm

I actually liked the episode, not nearly as much as past episodes from Season 23 and before, but I liked it. Probably because of the whole effect which the pandemic has put my mind into. With that in mind and with Social Distancing protocols in effect, I can see why production can suffer You'd think that musicians would've had plenty of time on their hands to write new material since they can't perform live. Well, no inspiration. I'm sure the same goes for South Park. I'm confident that the next season will be strong.

I really don't understand the logic behind the lack of Pre/Post discussion thread for this episode.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:25 pm

JOSHSKORN wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:22 pm
I really don't understand the logic behind the lack of Pre/Post discussion thread for this episode.
There was one for the first special because I thought they could do weekly episodes, or maybe one every two weeks, and I would lock the pre-show thread as usual. But when that didn't happen for a second and third episode...

I found it pointless to make a pre-show thread only to lock it a few days later and leave the post-show thread up. If we get a regular season in September, the pre-show threads will be back.

STHOMPark

Postby STHOMPark » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:55 am

Big-Will wrote:

Oh daang, totally forgot it was renewed till 2022. Didn't realize how close that was.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”