*1411: Coon 2: Hindsight* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

teblair

Re: *1411: Coon 2: Hindsight* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby teblair » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:49 am

I think it has to be Kenny! Some of the kids that were more apparent in this episode (and were obviously not Mysterion) were: Kyle, Stan, Timmy, Token, Craig, and then of course Cartman and Butters. From a scene later in the show, this only left out Kenny and a new kid. The new kid was the super-hero with the pink head-covering on. So, since Kenny is the only super-hero left - he is Mysterion. At least I think... :wink:
IKyman

Postby IKyman » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:51 am

Kymanlicious wrote:Token - Tupperware
Bradley - Mint Berry Crunch
Clyde - Mosquito
Kyle - Human Kite
Kenny - Mysterion

First two are obvious, and we know who Timmy, Cartman and Stan are. Human Kite talks like Kyle (watch enough episodes and you catch onto these things), and faintly sounds like him, past the macho-man gruff thing he's trying to pull off. Which leaves only two, Clyde and Kenny. Now, unless Matt and Trey are messing with us and making it look like one thing when it's really the other, then Kenny is Mysterion and Clyde is Mosquito. From what I know of Clyde, that's how he talks, and I doubt Kenny's mom makes lemon bars. So... I guess that makes Kenny even more awesome then he already was. Yaaaaay Kenny.

Can't wait for part two! :D

I really need to watch the episode, my stupid cable doesn't work anymore :cry: but the good news is that I can watch it online :D

Btw, I love your username :lol:
clydefrog4963

Postby clydefrog4963 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:52 am

i'd put my money on kenny being mysterion
Pro-Choice vs. Cartman
Pro-Gun Control vs. Cartman
People Against The Clubbing Of Baby Seals vs. Cartman

My SP Collection: http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n104 ... 010192.jpg
natu4u03

Postby natu4u03 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:53 am

Clyde - Mosquito
Kyle - Human Kite
Kenny - Mysterion

First two are obvious, and we know who Timmy, Cartman and Stan are. Human Kite talks like Kyle (watch enough episodes and you catch onto these things), and faintly sounds like him, past the macho-man gruff thing he's trying to pull off. Which leaves only two, Clyde and Kenny. Now, unless Matt and Trey are messing with us and making it look like one thing when it's really the other, then Kenny is Mysterion and Clyde is Mosquito. From what I know of Clyde, that's how he talks, and I doubt Kenny's mom makes lemon bars. So... I guess that makes Kenny even more awesome then he already was. Yaaaaay Kenny.

Sorry to break it to you. Neither kyle or Kenny are any of those characters. Remember when Stan said "Okay guys i guess we should Go get our costumes on." There was the same amount of people to the same amount of Superheros and neither Kyle or kenny were in the room. Mosquito does not sound like clyde at all. He sounds like krieg if anyone, But he isn't clyde. Mysterion Is most likely Clyde.
Kymanlicious

Postby Kymanlicious » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:53 am

IKyman wrote:
Clyde - Mosquito
Kyle - Human Kite
Kenny - Mysterion

I really need to watch the episode, my stupid cable doesn't work anymore :cry: but the good news is that I can watch it online :D

Btw, I love your username :lol:

Why thank you, it's a spectacular username, isn't it? :D Kyman FTW!
The best humor is always offending someone.
IKyman

Postby IKyman » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:54 am

Kenny or Clyde is Mysterion :o
Jake, M'kay?

Postby Jake, M'kay? » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:54 am

Okay, BP episode.. guess it had to hap-HOLY SHIT SUDDENLY LOVECRAFT!
"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, my illegal logging business succeeds ."

"I have only two modes, at war with something, or having sex with it. There is no middle ground"
djs89

Postby djs89 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:00 am

I loved this episode!
"We're sorry..sorry!" part made me laugh.

I think Mysterion is Kenny now, but can't be sure.
And I like that Liane is finally starting to be more parental.
But what they did to Butters? That is just cruel. I hope Professor Chaos gets revenge.
Last edited by djs89 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 am

Jake, M'kay? wrote:Okay, BP episode.. guess it had to hap-HOLY SHIT SUDDENLY LOVECRAFT!

Hell yeah. :wink:
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Kyle the Jew

Postby Kyle the Jew » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:32 am

Guys, it's definetely Kenny now. Clyde is probably the Mosquito and we've already seen from all the boys faces watching the television that it's him. It has to be :!:
metboi07

Postby metboi07 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:52 am

Wow, I guess I'm gonna eat my words. Looks like I'm the f*cking retard. But I have to say I thought this episode would have been alot better. But I think the second half will be the epic conclusion we're waiting for. But as far as the superhero's are concerned, here's what I think:

Coon: Cartman
Toolshed: Stan
Tupperware: Token
Professor Chaos/Courtney Love: Butters
Human Kite: Kenny
Mysterion: Clyde
Iron Maiden: Timmy
Mintberry Crunch: Bradley
Mosquito: Kyle
Altip

Postby Altip » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:58 am

Kyle - Mosquito
Stan - Toolshed
Tolkien - Tupperware
Cartman - The Coon
Bradley - Mintberry Crunch

Either Kenny or Clyde could be Mysterion. Kyle is obviously Mosquito, sounds like Kyle, argues with Cartman like Kyle, and Cartman attacks him
sterry329

Postby sterry329 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:02 am

When they were doing the slow motion walk to the grocery store, wasn't that a a Jackass reference??
metboi07

Postby metboi07 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:21 am

sterry329 wrote:When they were doing the slow motion walk to the grocery store, wasn't that a a Jackass reference??

That was actually a reference to 'A Clockwork Orange.' Great film. But I have to say I think the shrimp selling Louisiana news bystander is by far one of the most hilarious characters of the season!
sterry329

Postby sterry329 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:23 am

Thanks. I've heard about that movie. Haven't ever seen it. Heard it has a brutal rap scene or something like that.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”