*913: Free Willzyx*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Offtrack

Postby Offtrack » Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:03 pm

And what Foreign Government, Iceland? since this is probably based on the free willy movies
tzep

Postby tzep » Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:24 pm

i did not see it.
Mannnn i'm so sorry
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:23 am

Prolly China or Japan.

Big-Will's willy is ready and willing to be freed. ;) :lol:
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Igiveup

Postby Igiveup » Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:16 am

michael feehan wrote:A whale that sounds gay i hope the ep is funny.

The whale could be a sociopathic liar for all we know, with a lifelong vendetta to kill someone back home, and is using Kyle as a dupe.

Everybody's cracking on the movie parodies, but I think nine years working on a show in Hollywood doesn't allow for alot of everyday experiences to draw from for inspiration.

Think about songwriters that start out with this great first album that we can all identify with, and by the third album, if they are extremely successful, you'll get a crappy moody song about the isolation of being stuck in a hotel room.
It's enough to make you think the songwriter is an complaining, egocentric little wussy.
It least South Park Studios aren't being wussies about it.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:12 am

I don't really get why everybody's going insane on the parodies now. There were plenty of parodies in South Park earlier, too, so it's not like it's anything new to the show. I personally love the parodies (even though I don't catch most of them, but eh, when I find out about them and watch the episode again it makes it all the more better).

Personally I can't wait for this episode, partly because it sounds awesome, and partly because Kyle is my favourite character and I've been waiting for a decent Kyle episode for season nine. 901 was a bit of a let down there so I'm hoping this one pulls through.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:16 am

The boys might have a tough time distinguishing between the whale and Cartman. :lol:
I haven't seen a good Free Willy parody since that Simpsons episode where Homer is on a jury and he wants them to be sequestered so he can watch Free Willy on the hotel's cable.
"Aw, I hate this new director's cut."

You read it! You can't unread it!
Princess_Chaos_358176
Official Defender of Butters

Postby Princess_Chaos_358176 » Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:31 am

I think this episode sounds great, and hopefully it is. Maybe the break gave Matt and Trey some needed time to make a truely fantastic episode. I'm not going to get my hopes up too much though, since the episodes I get worked up about tend to let me down. I'm prepared to be hated for not liking the episode.
Sunni

Postby Sunni » Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:37 am

Maybe this episode could get serious toward the end.
Raven166

Free Willy

Postby Raven166 » Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:14 am

:( The real free Willy, Keiko was set free, but he died in the ocean. They say he kept coming up to people in boats and wanting to play. He died of Pneumonia. It's true. That's why this episode will make me sad.
I like Stan and Kyle, but they all rock.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:36 am

I bet Mr. Jefferson (Michael Jackson) will make an appearence since he sings Will You Be There (The Free Willy Theme)
Stan and Kyle :)
Raven166

Free Willy

Postby Raven166 » Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:59 am

C'mon guys, I think it'll be good. One thing I love about Southpark is that it has a great message. I think they will be on track with a conservation message.
I like Stan and Kyle, but they all rock.
Eric..Cartman

Re: Free Willy

Postby Eric..Cartman » Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:20 pm

Raven166 wrote:C'mon guys, I think it'll be good. One thing I love about Southpark is that it has a great message. I think they will be on track with a conservation message.

Yeah, don't talk to Whales you really think that will be a message?

...Really I don't know what the message will be in this episode, maybe don't kill Whales since they are nearly extinct...
A Proud Member Of The Cartman Army!
Shannon, Lucy and Hilary wrote:Brian loves his girls, Shannon Kimmet, Lucy Pinder and Hilary Duff and we love him too. :wink:
vexille

Postby vexille » Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:08 pm

Big-Will wrote:Prolly China or Japan.

Big-Will's willy is ready and willing to be freed. ;) :lol:

I'm pretty sure I've heard that joke like that before, like ten or eleven years ago. "Willy, undo your zip and be free". I thought it was funny at the time.
Calix Meus Enebriens "My Cup Makes Me Drunk"
*~wEndY's #1 FAn~*

Postby *~wEndY's #1 FAn~* » Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:08 pm

cant wait, and this seaso of south park is gonna end early since they usually have a couple of episodes in december(next week is the seasonfinale)
Wendy Rules!

MissingOctober

Postby MissingOctober » Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:06 pm

kfgg wrote:I bet Mr. Jefferson (Michael Jackson) will make an appearence since he sings Will You Be There (The Free Willy Theme)

Imagine that!

Only two more episodes left? Damn! This is getting sad... I hope Matt and Trey come back to Season 10 with some hot and fresh ideas. Is it just me or is the Free Willy idea a bit old? It doesn't matter what the guys do with it because Free Willy was so 12 years ago.. They need some fresh ideas.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”