*913: Free Willzyx*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:31 am

"Save the whales, motherf*cker!"
There's the best line of the episode.

Ooh, I like the lack of any music during the credits. Very dramatic. Just the quiet of space. This one gives Marjorine a run for it's money as the best episode of the run.

You read it! You can't unread it!
ilovestanlymarsh

Postby ilovestanlymarsh » Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:34 am

I just about pissed my pants at that last shot of the dead whale on the moon, f*cking hillarous.

ANd "save the whales motherf*cker!"

But, um, i think i was expecting better... :roll: i guess it was ok though...

I liked how the boys teamed up, and the white paint on tokens face. I also liked how stan and craig went to mexico, they make a cute little team.

I liked also how we got to see all the boys, but i wish they would've put the girls in there somewhere too.
Last edited by ilovestanlymarsh on Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:36 am

Wow, just wow. It's official, that episode was great. I loved it, just the whole concept was f*cking hilarious. Is it just me or were they poking fun at us fans? The charicature looked like fanart that people draw, and the whale guys continuosly saying "It will be funny!". Awesome episode, Token's white face, the A.L.F. gunning everyone down, than their expressions when they launch it into space. TWEEK!!!! They finally gave him a freaking line! It wasn't much, but it sure was good to hear his voice again. I hope that isn't what they were going to do with Tweek, but I'm happy with it for now. So overall, great episode, my favorite of season 9 so far.
Kala-Misfit

Postby Kala-Misfit » Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:36 am

Oh man... I just couldn't laugh at the end... dead whales.... ick... Willzyx should be up their having a party with his whale buddies.... blarg...

Ah, well, I hope they upload those sketches. Whoever did them is a pretty darn good artist.
airmancoop44

Postby airmancoop44 » Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:39 am

Hmmm, I have to watch it again to rate it. My friend loves it, it's now in his top 10. It started slow, but definitely picked up. Not sure if it was great, though. More later.
Cartmanismyhomeboi

Postby Cartmanismyhomeboi » Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:42 am

I was laughing so hard at the dead whale on the moon! Overall this episode was one of the best in the run.
ilovestanlymarsh

Postby ilovestanlymarsh » Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:47 am

Tweeks_Coffee wrote:Wow, just wow. It's official, that episode was great. I loved it, just the whole concept was f*cking hilarious. Is it just me or were they poking fun at us fans? The charicature looked like fanart that people draw, and the whale guys continuosly saying "It will be funny!". Awesome episode, Token's white face, the A.L.F. gunning everyone down, than their expressions when they launch it into space. TWEEK!!!! They finally gave him a freaking line! It wasn't much, but it sure was good to hear his voice again. I hope that isn't what they were going to do with Tweek, but I'm happy with it for now. So overall, great episode, my favorite of season 9 so far.

I think they were making fun of the fan art too. "yeah thats my boy, but this is a pretty bad drawing of him"
I think they were making fun of how much detail they put into it when they look so plain on the show.. At least thats what i thought they were getting at.
BringBackLemmiwinks

Postby BringBackLemmiwinks » Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:49 am

Good episode. Too bad they kkep ruining these episodes with the ending. It was more sad than funny, and there was so much potential there for a hilarious ending. MATT AND TREY HAVE JUST GOTTEN LAZY! I like the fact that the innocence of the boys is finally back and Cartman was more like the old Cartman but they could have done so much. Are they just running out of ideas?
LordZed

Postby LordZed » Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:49 am

The scetches of the boy's had to be fans who won a contest or something. Maybe people they know??It looked as if It was real people's faces sketched in. Whatever the case...it was freeking hilarious!
I think the funniest part of all is a sea park in Colorado!!!
They should have said something about the water smelling like rotting fish when they got splashed....ever been to sea world and seen Shamu?? Stink's to high hell and back!!!
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:53 am

So which kid was supposed to look like Dakota Fanning? I didn't catch that.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Prof. Destructo

Postby Prof. Destructo » Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:00 am

triplemultiplex wrote:So which kid was supposed to look like Dakota Fanning? I didn't catch that.

Cartman. :lol:
Vine17

Postby Vine17 » Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:39 am

triplemultiplex wrote:"Save the whales, motherf*cker!"
There's the best line of the episode.

Ooh, I like the lack of any music during the credits. Very dramatic. Just the quiet of space. This one gives Marjorine a run for it's money as the best episode of the run.

lol and the guy he shot name was mike like me....im scared of a.l.f.
Misty_Park_3R

Postby Misty_Park_3R » Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:56 am

I wondered if the silence at the end was to reflect no sound on the moon.

BTW, I didn't see whale cock anywhere.
“20 yrs from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbour. Catch trade winds in your sails. Explore_Dream_Discover” TWAIN
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:06 am

Killahertz9 wrote:For some reason, i'm thinking of Star Trek IV with this episode.

So did I. I've never seen the movie, but I heard about it.

So as for my opinion of the episode: it was all right. Not one of my favorites, but not bad. In my opinion, it would've been funnier if there really had been a whale kingdom on the moon, though that would've been quite similar to A Ladder to Heaven's ending. (That episode probably sticks out in my mind simply because it aired just before the new ep.) Overall, I give 913 a 7/10.
Youkai Enslaver

Postby Youkai Enslaver » Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:09 am

A pretty good episode overall. I loved the ending. Poor whale. XD

7.5/10!
I enjoy ham.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”