*913: Free Willzyx*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Dude Cartman Rocks

Postby Dude Cartman Rocks » Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:13 am

it wasnt that of kyle centered episode, do you guys like my new sig? lol i just learned how to do them!! this is my first sig i've ever done!! lol
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:26 am

Ohmygod.

I was so excited for this episode that I risked watching it while my parents were still up (they still are, so I still may get in trouble... but it'd have been SO worth it).

This is now my favourite episode of season nine. I had pretty high expectations for this episode but it EXCEEDED them. I'm still a mass of suppressed-giggling-fangirl-glee. Seriously, throughout the WHOLE episode, except for when it was starting up, I was suppressing giggles.

Probably the thing that I loved most about this was that all of the recognizable boys got a part. Stan, Kyle, Kenny, Cartman, Craig, Clyde, Token, Tweek, Timmy, Jimmy, Butters... I love background characters for some reason so this made me so happy. I'm ecstatic that Tweek got a line (when it zoomed up on him, inside my head I was just going "YES! YES! YES!" and when he had a twitching spazz right after I was so happy), and that Craig got a fairly large part, much like Clyde's in Marjorine. Tweek and Craig are my favourite background characters so that would explain it.

I also liked Timmy's silent "Timmah!" and Token's white face paint - those were hilarious.

The compository sketches - nothing more needs to be said. Everything revolving around that was absolutely hilarious.

Cartman not being a total dick in this episode was a pleasant change, too. Liked that.

The Russian government - same as the compository sketches. Awesome. Same with the Mexican space program.

I thought that when Kyle started crying at the end, that was adorable. And the whole children knowing speech from the A.L.F. and then seeing the rocket. That was hilarious. And the two workers - "IT'S ALWAYS FUNNY!" - same as the sketches and Russia.

The ending credits were absolutely awful, and I could not stop laughing during them. And the best line was SO "Save the whales, motherf*cker."

... Wow. o_o; This is how you know when I'm being truly fangirly. When I don't shut the f*ck up. I think this is my second favourite episode now. I... I think I'm gonna go watch it again. <3
byte19

Postby byte19 » Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:34 am

just flat out sick!! my wife thinks the composite photo........ the live-action version of the boys! one of the best of the season so far!!! :P
now that's what i call a stickey situation!!

https://www.facebook.com/TheRascalTheory.trt/
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:39 am

Poor Kyle... poor whale... :cartmanevillaugh:
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
mck91280

sketch of boys

Postby mck91280 » Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:44 am

i need a poster of that picture. one of the funniest things ever, cartman all fat and smiling, boy i havent laughed that hard in awhile! also i didnt really notice he was suppose to be dakota fanning, guess i was laughing too hard
y, fly?

Postby y, fly? » Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:06 am

here's a blurry photo of the composite:
http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... ite2pg.jpg

here's a good photo of the kyle close-up:
http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... yle5fd.jpg

I hope the release the official sketch of that for a poster, I'd definitely get it.
darkbubbles

Postby darkbubbles » Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:10 am

Really great episode, lot of funny one-liners

I thought all the parts you guys said were great but I think I had the biggest laugh in this part

TV Anchor: "Tracking down the kidnapers is turning out to be a whale of a problem"

*later on*

Reporter: "One thing is for certain, something is certainly fishy down here at the seapark Tom"

TV Anchor: "It seems that this problem is almost unbearable....."

*cut back to crowd in silence*

*then back to anchor*

TV Anchor: Lets hope that whale is found

:lol: :lol: :lol:

oh and that one part when the Mexicans launched the rocket and all those musicions came out and celebrated, very quick and funny
Last edited by darkbubbles on Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Misty_Park_3R

Postby Misty_Park_3R » Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:10 am

iceiwynd wrote:... I also liked Timmy's silent "Timmah!" ...

yeah I loved this too. "timmaahhhhh!"
“20 yrs from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbour. Catch trade winds in your sails. Explore_Dream_Discover” TWAIN
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:13 am

Misty_Park_3R wrote:
iceiwynd wrote:... I also liked Timmy's silent "Timmah!" ...

yeah I loved this too. "timmaahhhhh!"

Whrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:26 am

Mexico
"Save The Whales Mother f*cker"
and the end picture with the whale on the moon (its not funny but it just made me laugh for no apparent reason)\

9/10
Stan and Kyle :)
Agaath95

Postby Agaath95 » Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:32 am

"The fat one in the middle...kind of looks like Dakota Fanning.."

President Putin thinking he was prank called by Bush.

The whale being launched in the sky.

Priceless :lol:

I'm going to make a screenshot of the 4 boys sketch as soon as mr.twig has the episode in avi format.
Kenny_the_Plumber

Postby Kenny_the_Plumber » Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:34 am

holy sh*t!! you guys remember tokens disguise when they were getting the wale out of the tank? everyone else had black face paint... and he had white :cartmanlaugh:

best episode all season. GOD BLESS M&T!!
[url=hhttp://gammaworks.sytes.net/sigs/ktp_sig2.jpg[/img]hhttp://gammaworks.sytes.net/sigs/ktp_sig2.jpg[/img[/url]
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:36 am

darkbubbles wrote:TV Anchor: "Tracking down the kidnapers is turning out to be a whale of a problem"

*later on*

Reporter: "One thing is for certain, something is certainly fishy down here at the seapark Tom"

TV Anchor: "It seems that this problem is almost unbearable....."

*cut back to crowd in silence*

*then back to anchor*

TV Anchor: Lets hope that whale is found

Oh my god. I TOTALLY forgot about that part! XDD You're right, that was one of the best, too...

And wow. Somebody actually bothered to read through my giant mess of a post that was fangirlism. XD *impressed*

It took me... god, I don't know, so many more times longer than it should have taken me to study for my science test tomorrow, I kept on having random fits of giggling. Still am occasionally actually. Man I adore this episode.
cheeziegirl

Postby cheeziegirl » Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:39 am

Wow, one of the best eppies ever. That poor whale! It was so disturbing but for some reason, I was laughing so hard. I wish this wasn't the 2nd to the last episode of this season :(
Agaath95

Postby Agaath95 » Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:44 am

I'm wondering if Bush prank calls Putin in real life.
"Kiss my ass, George Bush! This is not funny!" :lol:

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”