*913: Free Willzyx*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Ihatebutters

Postby Ihatebutters » Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:05 am

Why has the last half of season 9 episodes been really good?

Whatever the answer is, this one was simply no exception. I just couldn't believe my eyes and my ears when Tweek spoke. Tweek hasn't even spoke since the boys dumped him in favor for that assh*le Butters after the Lord of the Rings episode. Garrison was NO WHERE to be found making this episode more worthwile. The look on A.L.F.'s faces after Wylziak or whatever took of into space was simply priceless. I was a bit dissapointed in the MASA scene, knowing how shows like this treat stereotypes I was thinking the space shuttle would blow up in mid-air or something. The whale lying motionless on the moon was awesome. One drawback though is that Free Willy is a pretty old movie and it seemed strange to have an episode spoofing that.

Oh and the real drawings of the boys were cool.
Master Ranter (got a problem with it?)

I hate Mr. Slave, Butters and any other pointless season 7+ Characters including Raisins girls and Goth Kids.
Kenny_the_Plumber

Postby Kenny_the_Plumber » Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:09 am

^ no those drawings were messed up.
[url=hhttp://gammaworks.sytes.net/sigs/ktp_sig2.jpg[/img]hhttp://gammaworks.sytes.net/sigs/ktp_sig2.jpg[/img[/url]
uncle bob

Postby uncle bob » Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:18 am

"Save the f@#king whales!"
-The best quote in a while

The episode was truly funny.
-MESA was hilarious with their dirtball facilities.
-The drawing was freaky yet somewhat hilarious.
-AND to top it all off the motionless whale lying on the moon had me dying.

One more episode then another wait begins.
Thank You Season 9
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:48 am

One minor thing that I liked about this episode is that at no time did they refer to Jambu as a "killer whale". It was 'orca' the whole time. And I liked that.

Kyle said, "I swear to Abraham." Nice touch.

This is going to be my favorite or second favorite from season 9. Good job guys. And the dead whale on the moon is waaaaay more funny than it is sad. Especially since they actually succeded in landing a whale on the moon.

You read it! You can't unread it!
SouthofHeaven

Postby SouthofHeaven » Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:18 am

Best episode this season period. I laughed so hard when they showed the kids in the sketch. :D
Who's a jigga wha?
Vine17

Postby Vine17 » Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:46 am

i got the boys group shot..... your welcome

EDITED- sorry didnt notice it has been done but mine is clearer.....ish
Princess_Chaos_358176
Official Defender of Butters

Postby Princess_Chaos_358176 » Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:57 am

Ihatebutters wrote:Tweek hasn't even spoke since the boys dumped him in favor for that assh*le Butters after the Lord of the Rings episode.

*Princess Chaos beats Ihatebutters with a stapler*
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:24 am

This episode wa sso funny. I had high expectations for this episode and I was right. This was top 3 in the season. It was amazing. I love the whole announcers being the killer whales voice. The sketch was hilarious. Great episode. Hopefully the season finale will be great also
Uzi Mike

Postby Uzi Mike » Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:29 am

The_Paper_Boy wrote:The only thing I never exactly liked was the Whale dying on the moon, and there was no music or anything to go along with the ending.

I'd have to agree with that. It was my least favorite part of this epidose.

The sketches of the boys however was amazing. It was creepy at first...for a second, then I realized how cool it actually was. Had a hard time getting that image out of my mind. Good job on that. I'd buy it and frame it, if that were possible.......
"If you ever go to a hotel, be sure to bring your own towel. You never know where hotel towels have been"
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:39 am

triplemultiplex wrote:This is going to be my favorite or second favorite from season 9. Good job guys. And the dead whale on the moon is waaaaay more funny than it is sad. Especially since they actually succeded in landing a whale on the moon.

Agreed, at worst this one is my second favorite. How the f*ck did the whale get on the moon anyways? What the hell happened to the rocket? If the rocket crashed it sould've taken down the whale with it.

Nevermind, I'm being way to anal about that.

Oh, and..... TWEEK!!!!!!! I figure I might as well enjoy it now, I probably won't get many chances in the future. Just an FYI, Tweek actually replaced Butters. Sure Butters is far more prominent now, but Tweek was Butter's replacement, not the other way around.
treefiddy_350

Postby treefiddy_350 » Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:41 am

Probably my favorite ep of the season.

"Save the whales, motherf*cker" hahahahaha.

The whale dead on the moon at the end pure genius with the silent credits.
9/10
Member# 325291
Misty_Park_3R

Postby Misty_Park_3R » Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:24 am

Igiveup wrote:
Big-Will wrote:
Misty_Park_3R wrote:(wasn’t it Jesus who used a net to catch the fish to feed to the masses? I don't recall him getting out his hammer to bash some cow brain)

Jesus himself didn't fish, and you've combined two events into one.

I'm of a theory that the bread was moldy, and the fish was crappy, so no one ate it, that's why there were so many leftovers.

Sorry, but, Bwhahahhav :lol:

Commienazi wrote:I'm pretty sure the whale would have exploded once the rocket cleared the atmosphere so if anyone's disturbed by the ending just know it could have been worse.

Ewww, raining whale guts

Seriously though, the whale should have been cooked from the flames shooting out of the afterburner.
“20 yrs from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbour. Catch trade winds in your sails. Explore_Dream_Discover” TWAIN
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:31 am

Vine17 wrote:i got the boys group shot..... your welcome

EDITED- sorry didnt notice it has been done but mine is clearer.....ish

Done TWICE before, too. :P
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:31 am

I've seen people asking who did the composite sketch and I haven't seen anybody answer yet, so, here:

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/4636 ... olz7bi.png

Yes I'm too lazy to crop it out or anything like that. But there you go.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:35 am

Igiveup wrote:I'm of a theory that the bread was moldy, and the fish was crappy, so no one ate it, that's why there were so many leftovers.

Ewww. :P

Oh hey Smokie. :D
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”