*914: Bloody Mary*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:19 am

Was Kenny in the episode at all? If he was, was he just a prop? And I'll bet Stan wore his hat with his Karati outfit, so maybe next season they'll be more episodes featuring Stan and Kyle without their hats and Kenny without his hood.

Optomistic for the start of season 10, on March 22, Kenny's birthday, so hopefully they'll show Kenny celebrating his birthday. He's due for a birthday episode.
.Stoch

Postby .Stoch » Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:38 am

Unhooded Kenny wrote:Was Kenny in the episode at all? If he was, was he just a prop? And I'll bet Stan wore his hat with his Karati outfit, so maybe next season they'll be more episodes featuring Stan and Kyle without their hats and Kenny without his hood.

Optomistic for the start of season 10, on March 22, Kenny's birthday, so hopefully they'll show Kenny celebrating his birthday. He's due for a birthday episode.

No Kenny wasn't in it at all. Which really isn't a big deal, maybe he has a new girfriend in another town or family issues. I think they are going to start either giving him more screen time or just getting rid of him. He really is usless at this point. If they take his hood off, he could speak, so you can give him lines. You give him lines and a role now, it will be lost, and slow the episode because you wont knwo what he is saying.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:40 am

Why is it all the fans of the new episodes, who have been here only a couple months accuse people who disagree with them of bitching? Stoch, I believe it was you that said :
Basicly, if you don't like south park, you were brain washed as a child to like simple pleasures, like a purple dinosaur that sings. Something to take up 30 mins of your life. While us South Park loves watched.. reading rainbow? I dont know. lol. You get my point.

You know what? Shut up. Pretty much everyone here likes South Park, but were are all individuals, and we all came to like South Park for different reasons. As I said before, everyone is entitled to their own opinion of the new episodes, so you can just quit your bitching when people dislike an episode that you like.Not everyone is going to share your point of view, so get over yourself.

I wasn't really happy that we didn't get a Christmas episode this year..
Gary Bushwell

Postby Gary Bushwell » Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:21 am

Wow, that was just so incredible...

Ep. 914 makes my list of the top ten South Park episodes EVER. Maybe even the top 5.... at least the top 7.

It was very Stan-centric, had a great message, and very true to life. I have a friend who is in the same situation as Stan's dad, but in NA (Narcotics Anonymous). And the whole NA thing really f*cked her life up way more than taking drugs ever did. The whole "I have a disease for life" mentality really does make a prisoner out of you. I felt this episode was accurate in so many ways.

And the karate class was great too. Its about time they poked fun at that particular aspect of childhood. The SP boys' class reminded me a lot of the Tae Kwon Do classes I used to take.

Congrats Matt & Trey for the perfect ending to another great season!
.Stoch

Postby .Stoch » Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:32 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:Why is it all the fans of the new episodes, who have been here only a couple months accuse people who disagree with them of bitching?

You're right, we haven't earned the right to BITCH yet. We have to have 6000 posts on the south park forum to have a valid opinion.

Being the coolest kid on the BBS is like being the smartest kid with down syndrome. When you get 7000 posts and 1,000,000 more bitches, you get... free passes to cartman land?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:58 am

.Stoch wrote:
M00ndragon69 wrote:Why is it all the fans of the new episodes, who have been here only a couple months accuse people who disagree with them of bitching?

You're right, we haven't earned the right to BITCH yet. We have to have 6000 posts on the south park forum to have a valid opinion.

You missed her point: you have only a few posts here, but you accuse someone with her number of posts of bitching at you: you're saying that even at 6000 posts she doesn't have the right to bitch at you.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:11 am

Err. Back on-topic:

I just rewatched the episode... that ending gives me a warm fuzzy feeling every time. I just love it so much.
Agaath95

Postby Agaath95 » Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:50 am

Enjoyable episode, but I wasn't exactly laughing out loud.

Parts I liked:
- The karate class
- when Randy was peeing in the bottle while driving
- the 12 point list
- the appearance of the pope
- the ending

Too bad this was the last episode of the season..
farswept

Postby farswept » Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:54 am

pitchblank wrote:For any fans of ABC's show Lost, the timing is perfect. Michelle Rodriguez and Cynthia Watros (Ana-Lucia and Libby on Lost) were just caught drunk driving in Hawaii. As for Virgin Mary statues, well there's Charlie (Dom Monaghan) who is a heroin addict and found hundreds of little Virgin Mary statues jam packed with heroin on the island.

Coincidence, sure... but since Lost thrives on coincidences and synchronicities it's all very fitting.

Any reference to "Lost" is lost on me. Does Trey really watch that sh!t? Why? F^ckin' trendy prime-time soap operas. It pisses me off quite a lot to learn about this gay love for the big fad big network show. But I enjoyed the ep. Stickin' it to 12-steps, that's the sort of unexpected sh!t we've come to expect. Scientology, had to happen. Nation of Islam, it'll happen. This episode was actually great. And "pitchblank" is a way cool name.

P.S. FU(K CHRISTMAS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :D

[EDIT: V I heard them say "I gotta get home 'n watch 'Lost.' And all this stuff pitchblank said fits. it makes my head spin.]
Last edited by farswept on Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Damn, dude, China is f^cked-up!
I love you guys . . . (aw, screw you guys.)
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:48 am

Just the mention of the name ia the reference. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Prof. Destructo

Postby Prof. Destructo » Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:42 pm

.Stoch wrote:
Unhooded Kenny wrote:Was Kenny in the episode at all? If he was, was he just a prop? And I'll bet Stan wore his hat with his Karati outfit, so maybe next season they'll be more episodes featuring Stan and Kyle without their hats and Kenny without his hood.

No Kenny wasn't in it at all. Which really isn't a big deal, maybe he has a new girfriend in another town or family issues. I think they are going to start either giving him more screen time or just getting rid of him. He really is usless at this point. If they take his hood off, he could speak, so you can give him lines. You give him lines and a role now, it will be lost, and slow the episode because you wont knwo what he is saying.

Kenny was in it. He was sitting in class listening to Randy.
pibrahim

Postby pibrahim » Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:07 pm

1) Why the hell should post count affect anyone's ability to whine? If someone didn't like an episode, I respect their opinion whether it's their first post or their 1000th post.

2) Why, whenever people moan about an episode, do people resort to the basic 'watch something else' argument? How about no? We like South Park as a whole, the fact that we didn't enjoy an episode doesn't mean we're going to stop watching it full stop now. I'd love to see someone deal substantively with the issues that the critics raise, rather than just dismissing them under the 'watch something else' blanket like SP should be immune from any negativity.
ibismojo

Postby ibismojo » Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:42 pm

i guess you all missed the alien reflection in the window when stan's dad is about to take off for the church. tsk tsk.

and Evangeline Lilly is hot, you homo's.
Naivok

Postby Naivok » Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:18 pm

I didn't think that episode was all that funny BUT... but let me finish... But I still liked the episode alot. It didn't make me laugh like I was supposed to but I was smiling through the whole episode which is good enough for me. The scene at the end was very heartwarming. Altough I still would like to say that it wasn't season finale material.
Darth Chef: Hello there children, how would you like to suck on my chocolate salty balls.

SAC Leader: You mean like a chocolate candy?

Darth Chef: No, I mean my balls!!
FeralHanky21

heh

Postby FeralHanky21 » Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:50 pm

I've been walking around calling people 'Dickhole' for the past 2 months.

When I heard Randy pop off with 'Dickhole' - I lost it. Classic. Absolutely awesome.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”