*914: Bloody Mary*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

BlindHamster
Posts: 938
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:32 pm

Postby BlindHamster » Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:10 am

I think that disease is his alcohol problem.
Image

I R IN UR FUTUER PLYAING UR WII.
triplemultiplex
Posts: 6131
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:24 am

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:55 pm

Looks like another episode where the adults act like retards and the kids are the ones who figure it all out.
I'm sure it'll still be a Christmas episode. If it isn't but still a good episode, I won't care. There's no law that says you've got to do a Christmas episode. I'd rather see an excellent non-Christmas episode than a mediocre Christmas episode.

On another subject, I'd like to point out that season 9 will be the first season of South Park where every episode aired in the order of its production number.
__________________________________________________

You read it! You can't unread it!
SPF4L#1
Posts: 542
Joined: Sun May 08, 2005 6:58 pm

Postby SPF4L#1 » Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:17 pm

I find it highly unlikely that this could be the breast cancer episode Matt mentioned. In last week's production blog, it was said that the team still had no ideas for the show, which suggests they were completely dry. If it is that so called episode, then they would have been aware before.

Anyway, this one sounds...weird. A bit like 913 in that I have absolutely no idea what to expect.
If you can be bothered...please check out this poll:
http://misterpoll.com/4270026923.html
kyle_vs_cartman
Posts: 1437
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:24 pm

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:39 pm

this episode indeed sounds very VERY weird,but also very interesting should be funny,just the sound of randy gives it a plus.
I wonder why stan was so embarassed for the fact that his dad was cought drunk driving....oh and when randy gets stopped by the police officer should eb hilarious :lol:
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
BlindHamster
Posts: 938
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:32 pm

Postby BlindHamster » Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:43 pm

SPF4L#1 wrote:I find it highly unlikely that this could be the breast cancer episode Matt mentioned. In last week's production blog, it was said that the team still had no ideas for the show, which suggests they were completely dry. If it is that so called episode, then they would have been aware before.


I think the remark about the breast cancer episode was just a joke.
If it wasn't, they would have probably aired it already.
Image

I R IN UR FUTUER PLYAING UR WII.
pitchblank
Posts: 168
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:45 pm

Postby pitchblank » Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:00 pm

coffeey wrote:What does Bloody Mary have to do with drunk driving?Anyways sounds kind of wierd


For any fans of ABC's show Lost, the timing is perfect. Michelle Rodriguez and Cynthia Watros (Ana-Lucia and Libby on Lost) were just caught drunk driving in Hawaii. As for Virgin Mary statues, well there's Charlie (Dom Monaghan) who is a heroin addict and found hundreds of little Virgin Mary statues jam packed with heroin on the island.

Coincidence, sure... but since Lost thrives on coincidences and synchronicities it's all very fitting.
SPF4L#1
Posts: 542
Joined: Sun May 08, 2005 6:58 pm

Postby SPF4L#1 » Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:29 pm

BlindHamster wrote:
SPF4L#1 wrote:I find it highly unlikely that this could be the breast cancer episode Matt mentioned. In last week's production blog, it was said that the team still had no ideas for the show, which suggests they were completely dry. If it is that so called episode, then they would have been aware before.


I think the remark about the breast cancer episode was just a joke.
If it wasn't, they would have probably aired it already.


I've been trying to tell everyone that it was a joke ever since it was said. You're the only person who agrees with me.
If you can be bothered...please check out this poll:
http://misterpoll.com/4270026923.html
Polly Prissy Pants
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:41 am

Postby Polly Prissy Pants » Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:29 pm

triplemultiplex wrote:I'm sure it'll still be a Christmas episode. If it isn't but still a good episode, I won't care. There's no law that says you've got to do a Christmas episode. I'd rather see an excellent non-Christmas episode than a mediocre Christmas episode.


There will probably be a Christmas episode next week... unless this week's episode is the season finale?
Igiveup
Posts: 145
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:44 am

Postby Igiveup » Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:05 pm

I like Randy Episodes.

He's a hapless victim of his own zeal.
nall
Site Admin
Posts: 1646
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 2:52 pm

Postby nall » Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:41 pm

Polly Prissy Pants wrote:
triplemultiplex wrote:I'm sure it'll still be a Christmas episode. If it isn't but still a good episode, I won't care. There's no law that says you've got to do a Christmas episode. I'd rather see an excellent non-Christmas episode than a mediocre Christmas episode.


There will probably be a Christmas episode next week... unless this week's episode is the season finale?

Yes, this episode is the season finale.
MissingOctober
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:44 pm

Postby MissingOctober » Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:08 pm

Kenny_the_Plumber wrote:i remember in an interview with M&T, they talked about a breast cancer episode coming up, could this one be it?

anyways, I'm guessing cartman will have a part too. my fingers are crossed :cartmanhappy:

So who would get breast cancer? Cartman? Lol.
Image
Cartman_91
Posts: 2878
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:22 am

Postby Cartman_91 » Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:14 pm

Well I guess if anyone gets Breast Cancer it's Randy? That's weird i thought it would be Garrison
Image
nall
Site Admin
Posts: 1646
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 2:52 pm

Postby nall » Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:17 pm

Image

Check out this closeup of Cartman:
Image
Oneirogenic
Posts: 639
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:26 pm

Postby Oneirogenic » Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:51 am

I usually save my "WTF!?!?"s for 4chan and the government, but...WTF!?!? I totally have no idea what this episode's going to be like. >.>; I mean, I have faith in Matt and Trey to make me laugh, but I'm really just sort of sitting here, scratching my head in confusion over this.

What's up with the shaved/bald head? >.>; Totally weird. And Cartman's Rising Sun headband? I suppose this is just one of those episodes where I'll need to watch it to understand what the hell's happening.


*SIGH* Poor Stan. :| His father is so retarded <3
Triple10X
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:42 am

This is what the episode is about

Postby Triple10X » Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:08 am

http://www.int.iol.co.za/index.php?set_ ... 422825B241

There have been reports of a Virgin Mary statue crying tears of blood out in California. I'm guessing this is where the name of the episode comes from.

I think Randy believes that this statue will somehow cure his alcoholism; maybe he goes to the doctor and the doc tells him that alcoholism is caused by virii or bacteria or something.

I haven't seen one episode of Lost, so I'm kinda hoping it's not about that since SP episodes are way funnier when I know what it parallels.

EDIT*: And it's a Vietnamese Church too, so that's probably where Cartman's headband comes from

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest