That was a great episode; I laughed, I cried, I cringed a bit then laughed and cried a little more. Brilliant, they never used the word scientology, but yet we all know what was going on.
- He WAS brianwashed by a "cult"
- He WAS killed off at the end
I just hope that the rest of season ten will be this riveting!
The BBS' #1 Diehard AC/DC fan! \m/
They like to pass out fliers to people's neighbors calling them deviants and molesters and rapists and sh*t. The premise being that anyone who attacke Scientology is a criminal.
That episode was the PERFECT PAYBACK!
1. Am I the only one who thought that Chef being a walking soundboard was the greatest thing they've ever done with the character?
2. After seeing them put Chef's mutilated corpse on the table, did anyone else think, "We can rebuild him. We have the technology"?
3. Darth Chef may be the best thing I've ever seen.
4. What the hell was up with that detective humping the stuffed doll?
5. I'm still laughing over the following line: "*singing* I'm gonna make love to *cut, speaking* your *cut* assh*le *cut* children."
6. Chef's death was really, really disturbing.
That cleared a lot up about what was realling going on with the whole Isaac/Scientology thing.
I've always thought it was great how Matt and Trey could always parallel and satirize real-life issues in the show.
I at first, was like, Oh lord what a gruesome death! but then they turned him into Anakin/Darth Vader, LOL
My biggest question is: This is too good of a story to simply just do in one episode!!!! Will they bring Chef back as a villain later on?!!!!!! And at the end they will unmask him like at the end of Return of the Jedi?
ChefVader: Leave me
Kyle: Come on we've got to save you!!
ChefVader: You already have.. children. Children, You were right about me children. You were right.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests