*1001: The Return of Chef*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

eric pedigo

Postby eric pedigo » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:11 am

That was a screwed up episode.
kmfcoksmndvckmvokvmkvmevkmevpkmvkvmevkmvkmevkmvkvmvkmvkmevpevevnpojernvpejnepjnwcoweckowmcweokvmeopibjrtpoiubprojntbetveronv829430t83409fn32jinv9u3nv9u324nvunvojpovnorewnvu9340hg9843hj90f8j49fiojorijfoirjf90ij34g8j9-439j34994v
Noggle82

misquote

Postby Noggle82 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:12 am

Misty_Park_3R wrote:One086, I don’t think they are saying scientologists are child molesters, just that it doesn’t matter what the cause, “the fruity little club” is still insane. And they feel Issac is being brain washed.

That was a great episode; I laughed, I cried, I cringed a bit then laughed and cried a little more. Brilliant, they never used the word scientology, but yet we all know what was going on.

not sure if you were referring to me or not, but I was not saying that they were calling scientologists child molesters but that I expected them to compare scientology to something outrageous like child molestation.
Cazz
A New Blood
S.D.M.F. 4 Ever
Skootch

Postby Skootch » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:12 am

I thought it was pretty sweet how they managed to keep chef while not having to have Isaac Hayes still on-board. I wonder which one of them is was that did Darth Chef's voice there at the end.
Gnaget

Postby Gnaget » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:15 am

Well, first time an episode of South Park depressed me
Jerome_Paris

Postby Jerome_Paris » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:16 am

Dude Cartman Rocks

Postby Dude Cartman Rocks » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:16 am

It was a wird episode, but it was good, poor chef! :cry:
Megaspit

Postby Megaspit » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:16 am

It's official, South Park is over for me. RIP, South Park. It was great while it lasted. But now knowing that the basis of the good episodes (Chefs advice and all) is gone, I don't see myself being able to watch it anymore.

I can't believe they killed him in such a grousome way. I know Isaac is being stupid, but come on. What did chef do to us? I don't really know what to think. What if Isaac came back to the show? It could happen, right? Right?
rhiannonmichele

Postby rhiannonmichele » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:19 am

i was so happy with how that episode turned out!!! amazing. sad that isaac hayes quit...but they responded in exactly the way i could only dream they would :D
senorbanana

Re: ...

Postby senorbanana » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:20 am

Megaspit wrote:It's official, South Park is over for me. RIP, South Park. It was great while it lasted. But now knowing that the basis of the good episodes (Chefs advice and all) is gone, I don't see myself being able to watch it anymore.

I can't believe they killed him in such a grousome way. I know Isaac is being stupid, but come on. What did chef do to us? I don't really know what to think. What if Isaac came back to the show? It could happen, right? Right?

just watch the episode next week and we will find out the end of chef vader
OH MY GOD YOU KILLED CHEF, YOU BASTARDS
Noggle82

Postby Noggle82 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:20 am

Megaspit wrote:It's official, South Park is over for me. RIP, South Park. It was great while it lasted. But now knowing that the basis of the good episodes (Chefs advice and all) is gone, I don't see myself being able to watch it anymore.

??????? seriously now, what if Isaac came back?? How many times have they killed off Kenny??? Its a cartoon that usually makes no sense, its all for fun.
Cazz
A New Blood
S.D.M.F. 4 Ever
FJBrooks317

Postby FJBrooks317 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:21 am

Later
mewster

Postby mewster » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:25 am

What do Jews call their sh*t? Cartman :lol:

This ep has my FAM alert Green. Asschins' dumb crap-when-you-die joke came back to annoy me.
I'm now known as Cartman's Top Enemy. Please make a note of it.
Metal Nick

Postby Metal Nick » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:25 am

Good Episode tonight, I really think they handeld the whole situation really well as always.
Noggle82

another great part

Postby Noggle82 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:27 am

Damn, can't believe I forgot about Chef shittin all over the place when he died.......just one more moment of hilarity from two comic geniuses.......BRILLIANT!!!
Cazz
A New Blood
S.D.M.F. 4 Ever
randyguyngal4

Postby randyguyngal4 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:28 am

I think this episode was terrific. From the barbs at the Super Adventurers Club :wink: to Chef Vader, the whole thing had me laughing aloud. Yes, Kyle's speech was touching, and I think it summed up how Trey and Matt truly feel: that this cult has brainwashed their friend, and that they had to break away from the character totally. Yep, the death was gruesome, but I kept laughing because I can imagine that many a TV producer has wanted to do that to the characters of their more difficult stars. Trey and Matt had the balls to do it, and in a completely ludicrous way. I'm looking forward to the rest of this season, and hope that they keep on delivering SP for us to enjoy!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”