*1002: Smug Alert!*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

mouchette

re: causies

Postby mouchette » Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:46 am

Droz: These, Tom, are the Causeheads. They find a world-threatening issue and stick with it--for about a week.

I saw the preview tonight. I had a really bad experience in San Francisco recently so I'll be rooting for Cartman in a disturbing, bitter "return of chef" sort of way.
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:44 pm

I only hope the boys dont show any feelings about Chef ever again since we cleared that up last week and I also hope the new Chef isn't a total berk or another spanish guy who doesnt say nothing(Like the costa rican who drives the bus now)
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
Prof. Destructo

Postby Prof. Destructo » Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:24 pm

randyhart wrote:I only hope the boys dont show any feelings about Chef ever again since we cleared that up last week and I also hope the new Chef isn't a total berk or another spanish guy who doesnt say nothing(Like the costa rican who drives the bus now)

How do you know that guy doesn't talk? We only had one appearence of him!
Aguagon

Postby Aguagon » Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:36 pm

Matt and Trey do seem to be repeating their ideas a lot, don't they? This has to be the fifth or sixth time they've made fun of environmentalists. They should aim for a wacky idea they've never done before, like a club that molests children or something.

Okay, I'm done being snarky. As long as they make it funny (and ideally put a fresh spin on the hippie-bashing), I'll laugh.
JDG128

Postby JDG128 » Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:50 pm

From the looks of the promo and summary, it's gonna be Cartman vs. Stan, with Cartman recruiting Butters to help him stop Stan in San Fransisco since Kyle hates Cartman. Maybe Kenny will team up with Stan?
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:12 am

KXUV=KCUV originally on 1510 in Littleton (moved to FM recently) plays a strange mix of AAA and Americana country. The use of the frequency 98.7 probably has to do with KYSR Los Angeles.

Song Cartman was singing=Steam - Na Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye

song Stan was singing sounds like Youngbloods - Get Together
Last edited by kfgg on Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stan and Kyle :)
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:15 am

Nice to Stan actually being concerned about Kyle again. Annoying to see that they're giving Cartman all the Jew jokes he wants with no recourse. Also I'm pretty pissed that they'll use Tweek's parents, but not Tweek himself.
Dude Cartman Rocks

Postby Dude Cartman Rocks » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:25 am

Episode has been awesome soo far! Cartman's the best!, butter's is sooo funny!! and I love how they close their eyes when they talk! ohh crap is on again! :lol:
ncsu1

Postby ncsu1 » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:32 am

well i kept watching the whole episode thinking they were gonna sneak in something about scientology [again] after the 'gay little song' stuff, but then write as i started to think that i sh*t myself after i see the beginning of mind of mencia. lmfao. if you turned your TV off or to a different channel.. holy sh*t go watch it there will be something good in it.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:33 am

Wow, that was weird. Cartman did something to help Kyle. Of his own accord?

Interesting parody of The Perfect Storm. Especially since one of the elements had to do with something said by one of the stars of that movie.

My favorite part was Ike saying, "I'm tripping balls."

My initial impressions are so-so, but this might be one of those episodes that grows on me after a while. We'll see.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Dude Cartman Rocks

Postby Dude Cartman Rocks » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:36 am

That was a kickass episode! and Cartman was awesome in this episode! He helped Kyle! wow! I was impressed when he was like shhh to Butters! I was like awww!, anyway, loved how they smelled their own farts! seriously, it was a funny episode! wayy better than The Return of Chef, that's my opinion, and yeah Mind of Mencia just talked about Scientology! uuhh ohh! but ohh well!
IAteMyParents

Postby IAteMyParents » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:37 am

Freakin' fan-freakin'-tastic!!!

I've been to San Francisco, and they're right, it sucks ass. And smells it.
Tinderbox

Postby Tinderbox » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:38 am

I really loved this episode. It wasn't over the top mad hilarious, but when it was humorous it was very funny and I liked the message. Any time Ike talks is awesome. ("I'll take three!") I thought the way Cartman put his finger to his lips to silence Butters was, weird to say this, very sweet. Of course, I think I always knew he did like Kyle as a friend deep down inside.
Remember that every good friend was once a stranger.
MissChoksondik

Sorry! No gay little clubs.

Postby MissChoksondik » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:40 am

So yeah that's about it no rips, digs, or kidney blows to Scientology. If that disappoints anyone they should give it a rest. So yeah ::Fart:: ::Sniff Sniff Sniff Sniff...Aahhhh::

HYBRIDS WILL DOMINATE THE CAR MARKET BY 2009!!!!
Meagan the supreme being of Scientology
treefiddy_350

Postby treefiddy_350 » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:40 am

It was great. Loved how they made fun of George Cloony. Had a lot of little fun jokes they poke fun of the kids for like 'gay little song' stuff like that. But Cartman saving Kyle? They should have thought of something better. Park ranger punching Stan in the face was funny and all the smug things they did by closing there eyes was funny too. 8/10. :)
Member# 325291

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”