*1002: Smug Alert!*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:41 am

Well, nobody will have to worry about me complaining about a new episode again, because I'm done. Having Kyle take Acid is totally unacceptable. They can take this load of monkey sh*t they call an episode and blow it out their ear. I'm not watching another new episode unless it comes highly recommended.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:42 am

Tweeks_Coffee wrote:Well, nobody will have to worry about me complaining about a new episode again, because I'm done. Having Kyle take Acid is totally unacceptable. They can take this load of monkey sh*t they call an episode and blow it out their ear. I'm not watching another new episode unless it comes highly recommended.

I'm watching it now.................that's harsh............ :shock: is it really that bad?
mouchette

Postby mouchette » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:45 am

BWAHAHAH! Well I'm probably biased as I said before I had a bad experience there, but I was laughing throughout the whole thing. I suppose I probably shouldn't judge all based on the few people I met, but the few people I met were like that, so...
and the end, where San Francisco "disappears up its own ass."
I really needed that. :twisted:
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:45 am

The rest of the episode was okay, not hilarious. I can't take them destroying Kyle anymore, first 901 and now this. Sure, they made him give a "funny comment", but c'mon. That's totally against his character, really any of theirs, but especially Kyle. Remember 4 years ago when they were opposed o any kind of drugs?
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:46 am

Well, at least Clyde got a few lines. :)
Prof. Destructo

Postby Prof. Destructo » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:49 am

[quote="Tweeks_Coffee":90e14]The rest of the episode was okay, not hilarious. I can't take them destroying Kyle anymore, first 901 and now this. Sure, they made him give a "funny comment", but c'mon. That's totally against his character, really any of theirs, but especially Kyle. Remember 4 years ago when they were opposed o any kind of drugs?[/quote:90e14]

Taking drugs were the only way the kids could get through having their parents be like that.

Don't be mad at Kyle for taking drugs. You should be mad at those little fruity kids for scrambling his brains.
Last edited by Prof. Destructo on Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dude Cartman Rocks

Postby Dude Cartman Rocks » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:50 am

[quote="Tweeks_Coffee":07047]The rest of the episode was okay, not hilarious. I can't take them destroying Kyle anymore, first 901 and now this. Sure, they made him give a "funny comment", but c'mon. That's totally against his character, really any of theirs, but especially Kyle. Remember 4 years ago when they were opposed o any kind of drugs?[/quote:07047]

Dude just because they did that to Kyle doesnt mean the episode sucked, the episode was good, funny, and what not!
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:51 am

I thought that the episode was pretty decent. A few funny parts here and there, nothing that particularly bothered me, other than the obvious fact that Kenny didn't appear. I wasn't really bothered by Kyle doing acid... at least, I don't think that ruined his character. At least he was clean by the end of the episode. Cartman and Butters were great in this episode. Stan was also pretty good. This episode turned out better than I expected from the summary, and I was going to complain about the fact that Matt and Trey never gave any real argument against hybrid cars, but then Kyle saved that aspect of the episode with his speech at the end in defense of the hybrid cars and how we should drive them without acting like we're better than everyone else. Overall, I give this episode an 8/10.
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:53 am

dude cartman rocks!! wrote:
Tweeks_Coffee wrote:The rest of the episode was okay, not hilarious. I can't take them destroying Kyle anymore, first 901 and now this. Sure, they made him give a "funny comment", but c'mon. That's totally against his character, really any of theirs, but especially Kyle. Remember 4 years ago when they were opposed o any kind of drugs?

Dude just because they did that to Kyle doesnt mean the episode sucked, the episode was good, funny, and what not!

Did you not read what you had quoted? I said it was a decent episode, but not hilarious. It didn't really do it for me. Yes, a bad moment like that can ruin an episode, if it had been hilarious than I may have been more able to overlook it, but no.

EDIT: v Yeah, you're really f*cking original. Where'd you get that part about sniffing your own fart, because that's brilliant! :roll:
Last edited by Tweeks_Coffee on Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
revlismae

Postby revlismae » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:55 am

i dont understand how some people on here are so damn crazy about "oh your better than that, its not as good as it used to be, blah blah *sniffs own fart*"

its been 10 seasons... did you not expect things to change at all??

point is, south park is just a show... a show that rocks...
if your so annoyed by it then why the hell are you posting here!

good episode tonight... san fransisco sucks indeed..
Bunneh

Postby Bunneh » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:58 am

I thought it was great. The acid part was really funny, I thought. :D
It was really funny that Ike took it too. "I'll take three!"

The only thing I didn't like about the episode was that Kenny wasn't in it. :( Where was he?
Dude Cartman Rocks

Postby Dude Cartman Rocks » Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:02 am

Tweeks_Coffee wrote:
dude cartman rocks!! wrote:
Tweeks_Coffee wrote:The rest of the episode was okay, not hilarious. I can't take them destroying Kyle anymore, first 901 and now this. Sure, they made him give a "funny comment", but c'mon. That's totally against his character, really any of theirs, but especially Kyle. Remember 4 years ago when they were opposed o any kind of drugs?

Did you not read what you had quoted? I said it was a decent episode, but not hilarious. It didn't really do it for me. Yes, a bad moment like that can ruin an episode, if it had been hilarious than I may have been more able to overlook it, but no.

EDIT: v Yeah, you're really f*cking original. Where'd you get that part about sniffing your own fart, because that's brilliant! :roll:

You took so serious! but whatever, not going to argue for something this stupid... :roll:
Olivia42

Postby Olivia42 » Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:03 am

I liked it more than I thought it would. I liked how they actually acknowledged that the environment may in fact need help, believe it or not. But as progressive as I am, coming from one of the most liberal areas in Ohio, smug people can get very irritating.

Cartman helping Kyle made the episode. It sounds strange, but I thought it was kind of sweet, too. Even if he did it mainly for his own personal gain, isn't that why anyone in this world helps anyone? Ponder that.

And the song was great. Songs make everything better.

I, however, did not like how they destroyed San Francisco, mostly because it's the part-time residence of my favorite author, which plagued my mind throughout the entire episode. A world without Christopher Moore is a world I don't want to live in.

And I liked George Clooney's acceptance speech. What?

Oh, and for the record, I do not exaggerate and am telling the absolute truth when I say that to me, my farts smell exactly like flowers.
kenny_kicks_bummmm

Postby kenny_kicks_bummmm » Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:05 am

:D looks like a good episode cant wait to watch it

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j249/ ... /KENNY.jpg

hehe :) i love kenny XD
uncle bob

Postby uncle bob » Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:06 am

Wow, not too many laughs in that one. It is like they're trying too hard sometimes for a laugh, and trust me it is hard to have a good episode when Cartman and Butters are secondary, they can pull it off sometimes......but lately there has been more and more average episodes. But I'll keep my hopes up. Characters to Look For to get a great episode 1/Cartman 2/Towlie 3/Mr.Hankey 4/Mr.Derp last one is a joke Rob Schnider is THE CARROT

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”