*1003: Cartoon Wars*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Aym_Dand

Postby Aym_Dand » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:31 pm

According to my conspiracy theory that Israel had the most to gain from 9/11 (an armed United States in their fight against Islamo-fascism, larger monetary and militaristic donations from the US as well, an American populace that actually cares about and can now relate to Israel's strife), I think maybe it'll be revealed that the Family Guy writing staff is a bunch of lazy Jews.

Kyle loves the show and Cartman hates it. How could it not be written by no-good, greedy, lazy Jews?

By showing the prophet Muhammad and inciting further violence in the US it feeds right into what I read in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
sdikblack

Postby sdikblack » Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:12 pm

or maybe it's written by eses (mexicans)
Aym_Dand

Postby Aym_Dand » Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:54 pm

yes, illegal alien mexicans

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
Najix

Postby Najix » Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:05 pm

workman_02 wrote: Anyway, this show is all about censorship, not family guy. They do take some shots at family guy, but most of the are pretty obvious flaws in the show and some are even shots that apply to both south park and family guy. Family guy is used because the shows have similar views on censorship and free speach and family guy is used as the south park of the south park world. None of the family guy very offensive and not cartoon war worthy.

Bingo and spot on, workman_02. M and T used Family Guy and Muhammed as interpretive vehicles in a MUCH larger story about censorship, FOS, and CC caving in under TC's pressure to yank Trapped. The whole "will CC puss out" comment at the end makes this obvious. Although I loved the episode, this whole TC/CC thing is starting to take on the tone of a vendetta. I see this ending very very ugly, and, eventually....

M and T bolting to HBO? Showtime?? Shoot I'd gladly pay the $$ to see a completely uncensored version of SP, esp PPV so I can watch it when I wish, something not watered down by those spineless CC pussies who seem to forget that SP rescued their sorry-ass network from oblivion. Tacos for peace, Najix
two fathoms deep

Postby two fathoms deep » Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:21 pm

M and T bolting to HBO? Showtime?? Shoot I'd gladly pay the $$ to see a completely uncensored version of SP, esp PPV so I can watch it when I wish, something not watered down by those spineless CC pussies who seem to forget that SP rescued their sorry-ass network from oblivion. Tacos for peace, Najix

not likely, considering those spineless CC pussies own south park.... not M&T
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:52 pm

lifeandotherlies wrote:You f*cking idiots...Matt and Trey and I'm sure a lot of other people (possibly of a certain level of intelligence) DON'T like Family Guy; it's alright (better than most of the sh*t out there, but that's not saying much), but it is not even comparable to the intellectual humour (including how good the writing is, and not just the content). Matt and Trey are making fun of Family Guy and they hate being compared to them just as I hate people comparing Family Guy when I (or we) talk about South Park.

Part of who they are making fun of is you people that have Family Guy as their second favorite show

the episode has a triple-meaning its talking about censorship and south park, the danish cartoon and its making fun of family guy

i like family guy its my second favorite show but it is nowhere near the level that south park is at right now the reason south park is so great is because it isnt too random like family guy can be
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:57 pm

workman_02 wrote:"I got some sound advice, from an old friend." Is this a chef reference?

I don't think so. I think he was just reffering to Cartman.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
Uncle Alex

Postby Uncle Alex » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:05 pm

"I've got to admit it's getting better
A little better all the time"
(Lennon/McCartney, "Getting Better")

So, this is the first really great ep in the season. I wish every ep would be comparable to this one... Who can treat such notorious things as the cartoon scandal and PC dominance as masterly as M&T do! And making fun of "Family Guy" (which I like, too) is done well. Why, the guys are just f*ckin' geniuses! :)

Cartman the Political Correctness zealot! Hilarious!
:lol:
Last edited by Uncle Alex on Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shtaad, boded but shtaad ©
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:07 pm

Two words: It sucked.

I hate the new episodes lately.

Expect an essay from me somewhere soon. :roll:
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:08 pm

[quote="Stovepipe_Jam":02758]Two words: It sucked.

Expect an essay from me somewhere soon. :roll:[/quote:02758]

whaaa??? :shock:
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:13 pm

Taranis_Music wrote:
Stovepipe_Jam wrote:Two words: It sucked.

whaaa??? :shock:

You heard me.

I love the show, don't get me wrong, but I think I'm going by too high a set of standards for the new episodes. I should just accept that the new eps will never be as good as the older ones.....
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:16 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:Two words: It sucked.

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:You heard me.

I love the show, don't get me wrong, but I think I'm going by too high a set of standards for the new episodes. I should just accept that the new eps will never be as good as the older ones.....

Why don't you like the new episodes? I think south park is getting better and better over the years!!
Spielautomaten kostenlos spielen durch meine Homepage!

DieAchse: Hier finden Sie Alles über Roulette online.

Ein Einarmiger Bandit macht immer spaß!
Hier gibt asSpielautomaten Spiele online!
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:35 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:Personally I think it may be because I have come to see South Park as more than just a comedy like it's become lately.....there are several people who support my opinions.

I sometimes feel as if the people on the BBS are saying this new episode is fantastic because it's SP. If this was done on any other show, nobody here would like it because it just wasn't funny. But since it's Kyle and Cartman fighting, you think "well, that's gotta be funny because it's Kyle and Cartman. Hey look it's Cartman saying 'suck my balls'. That's the funniest thing I've ever heard. Oh God, Mrs. Garrisonjust said ass crack. Woah, hilarious."

The point is, some people (me included) have a tendancy to see South Park as more than a political TV show. I can't really explain it better; it's too complicated to be explained in a post. Maybe I will write it into a fanfic like Dane did.

[the original post has been moved to its own thread - BigWill]

I agree. It's more than just a political show. I watch SP for a good laugh, not to learn about their views on politics and the economy. Most of the greatest SP episodes had nothing to do with politics. It was just great episodes because M&T came up with great ideas. Sure, it's fun to hear about what they think about certain world events but not in every single episode. :roll:

I feel that people on this BBS just like it because it's South Park and that means it has to be funny. You laugh without even paying attention to the story. You see Kyle and Cartman arguing and your brain automatically says, "woah, Cartman and Kyle fighting... funny stuff" without actually paying attention to what they're saying. If this same thing was any other show, nobody would laugh but since it's SP, everyone loves it.
Last edited by Kyle's_Marklar on Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:41 pm

To me, the South Park I loved was about life in general, about what it's like to be a kid, about real life problems that individual people today face. Now it's all a combination of movie parodies, political opinions, money, and viewer ratings. :roll:
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:48 pm

What ever happened to the South Park we grew up with? What happened to the crappy animation and fart jokes? I mean, the South Park I grew up with had giant mechanized Barbara Streisands, and a talking piece of sh*t, and Jesus killing Iraqis and flaming farts. What has become of them? :(
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”