*1003: Cartoon Wars*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Aym_Dand

Postby Aym_Dand » Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:53 pm

I just hope the "Cha-Ching!" guy makes a cameo. I don't watch Family Guy so I don't know if they've already dragged him out of nostalgia already, but if not, it's about time.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:42 pm

Yeah it looks awesome especially since Family guy to me is not funny and actually really dumb
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
Killahertz9

Postby Killahertz9 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:18 pm

You know what would be great? If I added another plot theory to the new episode. That would be totaly radical.
hainted

Postby hainted » Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:20 pm

Guru Askew wrote:
nojo wrote:Let's see if I've got this straight:

1. The Simpsons crew hates Family Guy for stealing the cutaway gags.

2. Trey & Matt hate Family Guy because -- what? -- Seth's a better singer?

3. Half the people here hate South Park because it's not as funny as it used to be.

4. The other half hate The Simpsons because it's not as funny as it used to be.

Thus, I can only come to one conclusion:

Cripple Fight!

1: Yes, plus the fact that "Family Guy" sucks.

2: No, they hate it because it sucks and it's insulting to be compared to something that sucks.

3: No, people hate "South Park" because they're whiny little bitches.

4: See above.

Ha ha,great points!

People sit on here whining about how South Park isn't as funny as it used to be,but mention that gay Family Guy thing and say it's crap and everybody here sh*ts themselves,lol...hahaha!!

I think South Park is light years ahead of that crappy show!
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:30 pm

Remember when people could enjoy ALL the adult cartoons ( South Park, Family Guy, Simpsons, Beavis and Butthead, Futurama, and all the rest) and not fight like kindergarteners over which one was better?
kenny789420

Postby kenny789420 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:31 pm

personaly south park is always going to be better than family guy but i like family guy and i am on kyle's side
Last edited by kenny789420 on Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xum700

Postby xum700 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:31 pm

South Park is the best !!!

Simpsons was good....and is good...but it never reached the level at which SP is now.

Family guy is funny in its own way....but its not worth to be compared with SP or simpsons !!!

I think Family guy will be beaten to death in this episode !!!
Do you have a problem with me ??
Report the complaint by calling 18**-KISS-My-S
hainted

Postby hainted » Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:32 pm

Cartoon Wars

Cartman and Kyle are at war over the popular cartoon, "Family Guy." Kyle loves "Family Guy" and hates Cartman. The two boys embark upon a mad chase across the country and the fate of "Family Guy" lies with the first boy to reach Hollywood.
------------------------

8)
hainted

Postby hainted » Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:41 pm

randyhart wrote:Yeah it looks awesome especially since Family guy to me is not funny and actually really dumb

Yeah Family Guy fans are the worst.They all bash the Simpsons for not being as funny as it used to be when Family Guy only has maybe two or three funny episodes and the Simpsons have ben on forever.It seems like there are alot of Family Guy fans on here as well saying that South Park isn't as funny as it used to be.But these same people get bent out of shape if you say something bad about Family Guy.

Peter Griffin: "cum".....hehehee...

Family Guy fans: "Family Guy rox!" - "The Simpsons just aren't as funny as they used to be!"

8)
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:47 pm

hainted wrote:
randyhart wrote:Yeah it looks awesome especially since Family guy to me is not funny and actually really dumb

Yeah Family Guy fans are the worst.They all bash the Simpsons for not being as funny as it used to be when Family Guy only has maybe two or three funny episodes and the Simpsons have ben on forever.It seems like there are alot of Family Guy fans on here as well saying that South Park isn't as funny as it used to be.But these same people get bent out of shape if you say something bad about Family Guy.

Peter Griffin: "cum".....hehehee...

Family Guy fans: "Family Guy rox!" - "The Simpsons just aren't as funny as they used to be!"

8)

Ummm my roommates are big fans of Family Guy, The Simpsons and South Park as well as many other adult cartoons..They don't talk the sh*t you are describing..You are talking out your ass..And you get bent out of shape if someone says something negative about the new episodes of South Park..You are nothing but an ignorant little boy.

By the way, I just went over to the official Family Guy site to look around, see what people think of the upcoming episode ( no I do not have an account there) and no one was really saying anything all that bad about South Park, except that if Family Guy really trashes South Park, Family Guy should say something back. Some people didn't even seem to think that should happen,..They didn't think Seth Mcfarelene shouldn't get into a whole big Cartoon war over it. You don't even know sh*t about what you try to talk about.
Guru Askew

Postby Guru Askew » Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:45 pm

Remember when people could enjoy ALL the adult cartoons ( South Park, Family Guy, Simpsons, Beavis and Butthead, Futurama, and all the rest) and not fight like kindergarteners over which one was better?

So you're suggesting that people should just have no standards and just embrace every bit of entertainment that they see, even if it's as mind-blowingly awful as "Family Guy"?
TruthInTheCity

Postby TruthInTheCity » Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:57 pm

So far season 10 to me has been a disappointment :( the return of chef was funny in a cheesy way and had a meaningful yet meaningless demise rebirth ending. The smug episode was ok the gay song was kind of funny The San Franciso people smelled their farts and their kids did drugs to forget their life like their parents did that was good :lol: . South Park seasons 1-3 were classics funny by cussing everyone out for a laugh, 4-9 south park goes politcal and it gets better. Now family guy was awesome before it got canceled then when it came back it just wasn't the same. The simpsons was funny but I think its just maybe dated compared to South Park and family guy. In my opinion, South Park has far more depth than Family Guy its just lately its gotten more satirical and doesn't have as funny as a joke behind what its saying that applies to as many and Family Guy just tries to be as funny as it used to be but can't grasp what got them back on the air. Hope Season 10 gets better :D
Dude Cartman Rocks

Postby Dude Cartman Rocks » Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:02 pm

TruthInTheCity wrote:So far season 10 to me has been a disappointment :( the return of chef was funny in a cheesy way and had a meaningful yet meaningless demise rebirth ending. The smug episode was ok the gay song was kind of funny The San Franciso people smelled their farts and their kids did drugs to forget their life like their parents did that was good :lol: . South Park seasons 1-3 were classics funny by cussing everyone out for a laugh, 4-9 south park goes politcal and it gets better. Now family guy was awesome before it got canceled then when it came back it just wasn't the same. The simpsons was funny but I think its just maybe dated compared to South Park and family guy. In my opinion, South Park has far more depth than Family Guy its just lately its gotten more satirical and doesn't have as funny as a joke behind what its saying that applies to as many and Family Guy just tries to be as funny as it used to be but can't grasp what got them back on the air. Hope Season 10 gets better :D

I agree with you a little bit, including that 1001 wasn't that good, I personally expected more for being the first episode of Season 10. But they had to do it about Chef and him dying, butI;m sure that if Chef would have stayed, Matt and Trey would have made a KICK ASS episode!
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:04 pm

cartman's girl wrote:hey, i remember this episode of Drawn Together where they made fun of southpark..i dont exacly remeber which episode but i sure that the pig character(spanky ham) said(to southpark):"this place would be much better if we were here."
so i think southpark should make fun of them instead :D

Spanky: Where are we?

Foxxy: Child, this is South Park.

Spanky: Now this place is funny. I bet if we lived here, more people would watch us.

On Family Guy: the first episodes were good, but I don't think they were good enough to deserve a revival of the show. As far as I'm concerned, Peter and Lois are pretty much Homer and Marge down to the finest detail, Stewie is completely overrated, and the only character on that show worth anything is Brian. One thing I've had in common with all of my fandoms is a character that I love so much, I'll obsess over them. Family Guy has none of those characters for me. Maybe it'd work a bit better if there was more than one character on the entire show that I actually liked.

And if the episode turns out to be what you people are saying, I'll shoot myself. A race to Hollywood so they can become writers for the show? What the f*ck, please god no, that would absolutely suck.

I'd like to see a teaser, though, that could give a bit more to it.
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:04 am

nojo: I don't think anybody here "hates" SP, I know I don't. Don't make insinuations just because I'm not as happy with the new ones as the old ones.

Guru Askew: Screw you, we can think and say whatever we want as much as you can.

Here's my cartoon hierarchy....

Old South Park
Old Simpsons
Old Family Guy
New South Park
New Simpsons
New Family Guy

Any questions?

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”