*1006: Manbearpig*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

scuvball

RE

Postby scuvball » Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:08 am

OMG, we're all gonna die! Run for your lives!
"they're not people, they're hippies"
"if I am ever in a persistent vegitative state, please, for the love of God, dont show me on national tv"
"I hope Kyle cries! Oh please let Kyle cry!"
ruthless_xsi

Postby ruthless_xsi » Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:16 am

Anyone got a link to download the new episode? I'm in New Zealand and we don't get it for 3months so anyone wana post one now would be much appreciated!

:D
eric pedigo

Postby eric pedigo » Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:19 am

This was a very boring episode.
kmfcoksmndvckmvokvmkvmevkmevpkmvkvmevkmvkmevkmvkvmvkmvkmevpevevnpojernvpejnepjnwcoweckowmcweokvmeopibjrtpoiubprojntbetveronv829430t83409fn32jinv9u3nv9u324nvunvojpovnorewnvu9340hg9843hj90f8j49fiojorijfoirjf90ij34g8j9-439j34994v
Mr. Mackey MMMKay

Postby Mr. Mackey MMMKay » Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:24 am

You all know you like my sig :lol:
kayge

Postby kayge » Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:32 am

^ woah.. how'd you get that so fast?
Mr. Mackey MMMKay

Postby Mr. Mackey MMMKay » Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:33 am

kayge wrote:^ woah.. how'd you get that so fast?

I took a picture of it on my camera phone of the repeat that just aired. I wish I had the epiose on my PC now though :lol:
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:43 am

ruthless_xsi wrote:Anyone got a link to download the new episode? I'm in New Zealand and we don't get it for 3months so anyone wana post one now would be much appreciated!

:D

http://www.mininova.org/tor/293205

here you go.. RM TORRENT
Spielautomaten kostenlos spielen durch meine Homepage!

DieAchse: Hier finden Sie Alles über Roulette online.

Ein Einarmiger Bandit macht immer spaß!
Hier gibt asSpielautomaten Spiele online!
kayge

Postby kayge » Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:44 am

Kyle's_Marklar wrote:
Paul101 wrote:I'm curious as to why Matt and Trey haven't been making more fun of politicians that actually have an effect on our lives as Americans. George Bush and his entire administration are basically running this country into a shithole, why not make fun of that?

Maybe they like Bush? I don't actually know but it may be. And they have made fun of Bush before with the sitcom, "That's My Bush."

they're conservatives, as is bush, and they're libertarians (who normally lean to the right). whether they like bush or not.... you be the judge.. but they make fun of liberals all the time and it's AWESOME.
i really doubt you'll be seeing them make fun of gwb.. they haven't done it in the past six years, they most likely won't do it for the next two.. and i say YAY to that.. because who wants to be like everyone else?

^props to m.m.m. for the sweeeet sig and quick thinking. i commend you
oolalume

Postby oolalume » Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:45 am

Are Matt and Trey deliberately trying to get the show cancelled, like they predicted in "Cartoon Wars": once a show gets censored, it's only a matter of time before it's taken off the air? I mean, the past two episodes have really sucked. Minutes of Oprah's British crotch at a time? And this week it was almost as if they were deliberately not making jokes. The funniest part i remember is Cartman army-crawling over to sleeping Kyle and talking to him an inch from his face. That was hilarious, but the rest of the episode blew.

Please don't quit, guys. Yours is one of the very few shows I can actually watch on tv.
Oolalume

Fearlessly the idiot faced the crowd,
smiling
kayge

Postby kayge » Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:48 am

oolalume wrote:Are Matt and Trey deliberately trying to get the show cancelled, like they predicted in "Cartoon Wars": once a show gets censored, it's only a matter of time before it's taken off the air? I mean, the past two episodes have really sucked. Minutes of Oprah's British crotch at a time? And this week it was almost as if they were deliberately not making jokes. The funniest part i remember is Cartman army-crawling over to sleeping Kyle and talking to him an inch from his face. That was hilarious, but the rest of the episode blew.

Please don't quit, guys. Yours is one of the very few shows I can actually watch on tv.

as someone stated in another thread,

are you serial?

i thought the episode rocked.. sooo many funny things.
byte19

Postby byte19 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:50 am

what the hell are we watching?!!?? my ass hurts ow!!! the best ep. yet serial!!!! :P
now that's what i call a stickey situation!!

https://www.facebook.com/TheRascalTheory.trt/
ammonium

Postby ammonium » Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:54 am

Al Gore sounded a lot like Big Gay Al.

I'm glad to see that M&T aren't on strike.

I was just thinking this afternoon about how South Park really likes to target the Holier Than Thou crowd. Clearly Al Gore qualifies. Bush isn't really a prime target because he doesn't really have that attitude -- I mean, the first criticism that people make of him is that he's stupid, which is the sort of attitude they often lampoon. But they've certainly "ripped" plenty of Bush's main supporters.
byte19

Postby byte19 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:05 am

christ i can't stop laughing!!! :P :lol: :lol:
now that's what i call a stickey situation!!

https://www.facebook.com/TheRascalTheory.trt/
exaggeration17a

Postby exaggeration17a » Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:10 am

LindaKim1 wrote:Actually, it reminded me of the Billy Crystal movie, "City Slickers II" Same fake gold story.

Believe it or not, that sprang to my mind as well. However, the connection to that movie didn't bother me as much as the decision to reveal that the treasure was fake halfway through the episode instead of at the very end. Am I the only one who thinks it would have been funnier if they had waited until the last minute to let us know Cartman had suffered for nothing?
All in all though, it was much better than last week, when South Park was pre-empted and Comedy Central decided to air some god-awful show in its place. But definitely not the best episode ever; it just seems that way compared to last week.
"It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face." -www.despair.com
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:18 am

Paul101 wrote:I'm curious as to why Matt and Trey haven't been making more fun of politicians that actually have an effect on our lives as Americans. George Bush and his entire administration are basically running this country into a shithole, why not make fun of that?

Al Gore, for example, will most likely not influence anyone's opinion, so why waste an ENTIRE episode on him? And by the way, there are plenty of shows on TV that insult democrats, most of them are on the FOX news channel.

They got Bush and Condelizza Rice going to Fox asking them to censor a show because of terrorists on Cartoon Wars.

They got Bush on Best Friends Forever.

They got Bush on Ladder To Heaven

They refered to Bush as a "Turd Sandwich" on Deuche & Turd.

They got Tommy Thompson on the ass face episode (forgot the name at the moment)

They made an entire TV series on Bush in 2001 called "That's My Bush"

They got Gary Condit on Butters' Very Own Episode. Gary Condit is a "Blue Dog Democrat" which means he's a more conservative Democrat (mostly socially)

so its far from "Just democrats"

If they make fun of Liberals/etc more its because they are usually involved in stuff thats more funny to make fun of:

PETA
Save The Rainforest
Earth Day
Hippies
etc
Last edited by kfgg on Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:31 am, edited 4 times in total.
Stan and Kyle :)

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”