*1006: Manbearpig*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

butters489

Postby butters489 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:11 am

I really hope Kenny gets to do something, I mean what's the point of bringing him back if he's just gonna be in the background?

I think this "Manbearpig" is probably a mythical creature like Scuzzlebutt.

Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:21 am

I agree with 2 things here

Bring kenny into the f****** storyline.

No recent events just an old fashioned SP episode.
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:50 am

Manbearpig?

Isn't that Cartman's mom?
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
Phoenix Maximus

Postby Phoenix Maximus » Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:50 am

sounds good so far. We need a full episode of stupid and hilarious stuff without a preachy message.

I'm with you guys, WE WANT KENNY!
Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:52 am

Stinknuts will probably make this creature up just to scare the others so he'll have the treasure all to himself.

Somehow I get the feeling Kenny will appear unhooded in part of the episode. We see him unhooded once a season and it is usually in the first half of a season.
Agaath95

Postby Agaath95 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:03 am

I really hope this will be a 'boys being boys' episode. I don't mind political issues in south park, but we've had too much of that already.
MCkormick2

Postby MCkormick2 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:11 am

I hope/believe this episode will be just about the four boys, but I doubt Kenny will have a big role (unfortunately).

Hopefully, it will make up for episode 1005, because that one was super-weak. Dude...

Manbearpig may be a monster, but it could also be the person who buried the treasure.
This is not a sig.
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:58 am

Unhooded Kenny wrote:Stinknuts will probably make this creature up just to scare the others so he'll have the treasure all to himself.

Somehow I get the feeling Kenny will appear unhooded in part of the episode. We see him unhooded once a season and it is usually in the first half of a season.

I don't recall any of the times he went unhooded except for the "Mr. Jefferson" episode. :?
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
.Stoch

Postby .Stoch » Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:08 am

Kyle's_Marklar wrote:
Unhooded Kenny wrote:Stinknuts will probably make this creature up just to scare the others so he'll have the treasure all to himself.

I don't recall any of the times he went unhooded except for the "Mr. Jefferson" episode. :?

the baseball one
mr jefferson
SUPER BEST FRIENDS
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:28 am

.Stoch wrote:
Kyle's_Marklar wrote:

the baseball one
mr jefferson
SUPER BEST FRIENDS

Oh yea, thanks. But he said we see him unhooded once every season... are there any other times?
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
Agaath95

Postby Agaath95 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:58 am

.Stoch wrote:
Kyle's_Marklar wrote:

the baseball one
mr jefferson
SUPER BEST FRIENDS

And don't forget Little Crime Stoppers.
JDG128

Postby JDG128 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:02 am

Kenny has in fact been seen unhooded every season since Season 4 (excluding Season 6 obviously). Kenny's been unhooded in the following episodes:

The Tooth Fairy's Tats 2000 - While Kenny is tied to a post, Timmy tries to yank Kenny's tooth out of his mouth and winds up yanking Kenny completely out of his parka (seen only from behind).

Super Best Friends - When the kids all have shaved heads and look identical.

Li'l Crime Stoppers - In the police dept. locker room (seen only from the side and behind).

The Jeffersons - The only time he speaks while unmuffled, aside from the movie; it isn't until "Oh my god, he killed Kenny!" that it is confirmed to actually be Kenny, though "At least you finally get to do something" is a give-away in retrospect.

The Losing Edge - Aside from one scene at the airport when Kyle's cousin Kyle arrives, Kenny spends the entire episode out of his parka, in a baseball uniform like the others; he never speaks and is never addressed by name, but his give-away blonde hair is visible sticking out from under his baseball cap.

All I ask of Matt & Trey is that they give Kenny ONE episode in which he plays an important role in the plot, unhooded and with plenty of dialogue. Come up with some reason for him not to have his parka on. Or maybe it can just be a B-story where it gets ripped to shreds by a dog or something and his family's too poor to buy him a new one so he tries to raise money to buy a new one himself.

Or maybe, if they wanna be kinda sneaky about it like they were in "The Jeffersons," they could do an episode that SEEMS to be like "Pip" or "A Million Little Fibers" in that the ONLY main character to appear is an unidentified boy who speaks plenty, but wears a hat that totally covers his head, until in the last ten seconds of the episode, have him put his parka on and go to meet the other boys, and only then do you realize you've been watching Kenny the whole time.
littleredhairedgirl86

Postby littleredhairedgirl86 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:24 am

Phoenix Maximus wrote: We need a full episode of stupid and hilarious stuff without a preachy message.

I kinda like the preachy messages related to current events. Am I the only one?

(though it's nice when not every episode is current eventy).
Wow... that's pretty hardcore.
JDG128

Postby JDG128 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:44 am

littleredhairedgirl86 wrote:(though it's nice when not every episode is current eventy).

Exactly, and every episode so far this season has been. Well, "Smug Alert" wasn't exactly current eventy, so much as it was just dealing with a particular issue or message. Still, from the sound of things, "Manbearpig" will be a good ol' fashioned mindless crazy South Park adventure, like "Towelie" or "Free Willzyx." Hell, it'll just be refreshing to see the four boys TOGETHER again, which we haven't seen since "Cartoon Wars Part 1!"
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:37 am

[quote="littleredhairedgirl86":0e595]

I kinda like the preachy messages related to current events. Am I the only one?

(though it's nice when not [i:0e595]every[/i:0e595] episode is current eventy).[/quote:0e595]

I also admit I like it when they are preachy. But certainly not as much as they have been. Everynow and then is ok, and sometimes I think the preachy ones are just as funny, but everynow and then they need to take a break and make a good ole funny south park episode that's not overloaded in messages.

I can really think of any political messags attached to an episode called "MANBEARPIG" but we will see.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”