*1006: Manbearpig*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Aym_Dand

Postby Aym_Dand » Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:11 pm

Yeah, people who mimic episodes they just saw so they can try to sound funny or cool really piss me off. I'm being totally for cereal.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
jjmac12345

Postby jjmac12345 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:35 pm

1. Chef dies
2. Cartman saves Kyle
3. Towelie returns
4. Cartoon Wars
5. Oprah's assh*le makes an appearance
6. Kyle saves Cartman(or was it Stan)

While the show has changed quite a bit, I think this season has been pretty epic so far. Bearmanpig, I mean Manbearpig was a great episode, 9.5/10. Best part was when everybody was sleeping, and Cartman was awake. I was cracking up when he was so close to Kyle's face. :lol:

Are we on a break now?
subhumandude

Postby subhumandude » Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:36 pm

Glad to see South Park return to the way it should be after last weeks little... disaster? Episodes featuring the boys are usually my favourites, and this has been one of my favourites of the new season so far. Great to see all four boys equally as involved in the plot. Cartman was being his typical selfish and greedy self, and even Kenny had a large role. All my worries about the series declining in quality have been lifted :)
-Stick Your Head In The Microwave And Get Yourself A Tan!- 'Weird Al' Yankovic

-Let's Build A Snowman! We Can Make Him Our Best Friend!
rankorder

Postby rankorder » Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:58 pm

subhumandude wrote:Glad to see South Park return to the way it should be after last weeks little... disaster?

All my worries about the series declining in quality have been lifted :)

Should I put up my middle finger or do your prefer the ghetto ol' English two finger salute?

I'm sorry but, I can't take anymore bitching about last week coupled with a post about the four little boys.

Not everyone in the world is going to get each episode. That especialy goes for you ghetto kids. The show is not for you to watch while your mom is getting drunk while finding your next dad.
[size=84:07170]You Can’t Hear the Fat Lady Because Diabetes Killed Her.[/size:07170]
Olivia42

Postby Olivia42 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:07 am

mbvfan wrote:It seem to me that M&T try to avoid the easy target.

Which is why it's odd that they would make fun of Al Gore. It's way too easy. Saying "Al Gore is nutty" is like saying "Bush is dumb."
RudeGod

Postby RudeGod » Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:13 am

Hardly a vintage episode, but certainly better than last weeks.
This season isn't up there with 7, 8 and 9, which were supreme.
WarZone

Postby WarZone » Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:26 am

"Oh dont go up that way, i just took a huge dump" Hahahaha.
I thought this episode was pretty good and really does take a huge dump all over "A million little fibres"
Guff Brooking

Manbearpig: Now 150% Real!

Postby Guff Brooking » Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:31 am

I agree with all of those who say that this episode was a definite improvement over the last. All four boys were in it, and Kenny even had a line or two.

When I first saw Al Gore, I didn't know what to think. I didn't particularly care for the first half of the episode (I was feeling particularly pessimistic due to last week's episode), but the second half was definitely hilarious. I would go as far as to say that this was the best non-two-part episode of this season so far.

I don't think that Al was the main focus of the episode, however. I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed the global warming references, although at first I thought I was just over-analyzing.
"I once shot a man just to watch him die.
Then I got distracted and missed it." -Dave Foley
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:56 am

Great episode. As usual Cartman was being the selfish assh*le he is. "Cmon Kyle. I cant kick my legs." "I'm not really Manbearpig. I'm Al Gore.""Yeah we know." I'd give it a 9/10. Solid season so far.
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:55 am

Grizim wrote:And CTE (or if you want to be referred to as something else), you really need to cut the sensitivity. I'm not meaning that with any offense toward you at all, I'm just saying that when you're making Cartman jokes you're an awesome and funny guy but when you get more on your serious side, I really think you should chill.

CTE is fine, griz :D You lost me; what sensitivity do you mean?

As for the Right being "easy targets" -- does that mean they're bigger jokes? :lol:
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:37 am

Just watched it on Tivo..It sucked balls...Too much Al Gore bashing..

However, the rocks that were in the formation of penises were funny..That was the only funny thing in the episode.
MurderdollsXBOX360

Postby MurderdollsXBOX360 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:55 am

im super serial this episode owned!
IM SUPER SERIAL ABOUT MANBEARPIG AND HES STILL ALIVE! IM SERIAL!!
cheeziegirl

Postby cheeziegirl » Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:34 am

MUCH better than last week's Towelie episode. But I didn't get the whole 'serial' thing...does Al Gore say that for reals or something?
Gothic_Butters

Postby Gothic_Butters » Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:44 am

i dunno but i've been waiting along time for south park to dis al gore. awesome. first good episode of season 10!
fakebil

Another Savage Hypocrisy

Postby fakebil » Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:11 am

Al Gore was on Futurama, twice. Once working with E. Gary Gygax, the guy who created D&D. The other time he was the Emperor of the Moon (that was pretty funny). Futurama wasn't exactly Davey and Goliath in its portrayal of the future. Voodoo & Oprahism are mainstream religions, public nudity is acceptable, and one of the main characters is a booze swilling, cigar smoking, philandering thief. How can anyone justify supporting one adult oriented cartoon while detracting another. Could it be that his reasoning is a combination of Futurama's lack of deeper meaning and the fact that his daughter was employed by the show as a writer and story editor? Hypocrits deserve to be lampooned whenever it can be done.

Little off topic...I just watched a rerun of SBF on the local channel here in LA. Mohammed was not edited in any way.
O che sciagura d'essere senza coglioni

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”