*1006: Manbearpig*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

EricCartmanFatBoy

Postby EricCartmanFatBoy » Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:04 pm

I'am looking forward to this.. :D

I hope it will not be a movie-parody or anything like that!
"Well I dont want to say anything, Kyle but I think maybe this is what your family get's for being jewish on Christmas Time."

"Oh my science..."
Toshiro

Postby Toshiro » Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:40 am

EricCartmanFatBoy wrote:I'am looking forward to this.. :D

I hope it will not be a movie-parody or anything like that!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0402901/plotsummary
The Cave (2005)

A group of cave-divers and scientists explore a newly found cave system in Romania. However, rockfall blocks the exit and after delving further into the cave, the group discover a pack of deadly creatures are waiting for them. With their leader Jack (Cole Hauser) having very strange side-effects and with their numbers dropping, the group must delve even further into the cave, battle the creatures and hope for an exit.
KennyBDemented

Postby KennyBDemented » Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:00 am

When I read the storyline, for some reason, the mining tragedies popped into my head. I dunno, could be just me... :?

Anyhoo, this ep sounds cool. Can't wait to see it! :)
This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is a cat
This is dumbass cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is seconds cat

Now go back and read the THIRD word from each line.
Stanley_Marsh109

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:04 am

Wow it's KBD! :D

Anyway, I'm not too sure about this episode. Looks like one of those Cartman-being-his-usual-greedy-uncaring-self episodes. But we'll see. It could go either way.
I'm only happy when I'm in my misery...

Thanks to Mr. Hat_DX27 for the sig!
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:06 am

Aym_Dand wrote:I hope this episode deals in some way with "survivalism." I been pretty hooked on all those Discovery shows (Survivorman, I Shouldn't Be Alive, even the documentary Grizzly Man, which was awesome) and I'd like to see Matt and Trey whip up a delicious batch of lampoontang.

That's some good television, man. I'm with you on that.

Like some other posters, I too, smell a Kenny death. It seems like it would work well based on the teaser.
At any rate, looks like this will be our 'kids being kids' episode for this run. And traditionally, those are decent episodes.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:31 am

Same thing I posted in a different thread, deal.

This'll probably be a joke on the WV mine collapses from a few months ago. I assume Butters is the one that knows. It could be Tweek, telling everyone could be way too much pressure. That would make my day if they used him for it. I doubt it though, it'll probably be Butters, Timmy or Jimmy since they're the main secondary characters.
COOKY36

Postby COOKY36 » Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:44 am

CoS_sux wrote:I hope this won't be based on any movie or anything,just random southpark stuff.

Spell it with me now G*o*o*n*i*e*s* maybe they'll find Corey Feldman lost Carrer
opinions are like *ssholes, everyone has one and all i've checked stink. and i checked alot
Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:17 am

I really think it would be too predictable to see Kenny die in this so I'm assuming he won't. But this will probably be the episode:

The four boys plus Butters go into the cave, and after the cave in, Butters is the only one who isn't trapped. He can't tell where the boys are because he was told not to go into the cave or else he'd be grounded. So Butters has a delimma. Meanwhile in the cave, Eric finds treasure and decides in order to keep it for himself, he makes up a creature, the Manbearpig to scare the other three away from it. And of course there will be a moral at the end after everyone is safe, including Kenny, with Kyle saying what he'd learn today, and Butters can only say, Oh Hamburgers.
Phoenix Maximus

Postby Phoenix Maximus » Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:17 am

something new or movie parody, either way, at least the boys are in it and that makes it better than last week.
RAppel

Postby RAppel » Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:04 pm

"Let's search for treasure"
xum700

Postby xum700 » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:22 pm

KennyBDemented wrote:When I read the storyline, for some reason, the mining tragedies popped into my head. I dunno, could be just me... :?

Anyhoo, this ep sounds cool. Can't wait to see it! :)

I think so too....but since many people had died in that I dont think they will make fun of that incident.....but who knows.
Do you have a problem with me ??
Report the complaint by calling 18**-KISS-My-S
Youkai Enslaver

Postby Youkai Enslaver » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:35 pm

JDG128 wrote:All I ask of Matt & Trey is that they give Kenny ONE episode in which he plays an important role in the plot, unhooded and with plenty of dialogue. Come up with some reason for him not to have his parka on.

I agree completely. Kenny needs his day in the limelight again!
I enjoy ham.
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:25 pm

RAppel wrote:"Let's search for treasure"

I was thinking the same thing when I thought about why they would be in a cave in the first place- to look for treasure like Terrance & Phillip
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
marklar-mike

umm hello?

Postby marklar-mike » Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:49 pm

umm hello is this south park or the goonies?
COOKY36

Postby COOKY36 » Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:42 am

Wasn't there a simpson ep where they looked for treasure in a cave
opinions are like *ssholes, everyone has one and all i've checked stink. and i checked alot

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”