*1007: Tsst*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Mon May 01, 2006 7:09 pm

smfdrevil wrote:is this the last ep of this run?

Yeh :( unfortunately

Tsst thats a pretty weird name. The dog whisperer might be a parody of the new show the Ghost Whisperer. Probably not but just putting it out there. Well hopefully its better then the last 2
andilaine

Re: *1007: Tsst*

Postby andilaine » Mon May 01, 2006 7:13 pm

[quote="nall":673e7]"Tsst."
When Cartman's mom realizes she can't control her son anymore, she gets help from an expert. The "Dog Whisperer" may have what it takes but Eric Cartman's not going down without a fight.[/quote:673e7]

LMFAO!!! :lol:

YES!!!

I f*cking love Cesar Millan, the "Dog Whisperer"!!! He's [i:673e7]SO[/i:673e7] funny!!! "Tsst", is all Cesar has to say set an unruly canine straight ... well that and a good high choke of the chain. lol!
This should be a good one! :D
ImageImageImage
http://www.one.org "f*ck L Ron Hubbard, and f*ck all his clones."
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon May 01, 2006 10:33 pm

Cartman_91 wrote:

Yeh :( unfortunately

We'll pick up the action in mid-October again I imagine.

Levani wrote:tsst"?i wonder what it means!

"Tsst" - a disapproving sound made by the intact of air between the tongue and upper jaw; as in "Tsst, I can' believe you did that." Think 'The Matrix' when Agent Smith is taunting Neo by accompanying this sound with a wag of the finger.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Tweeks_Coffee

Re: *1007: Tsst*

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Mon May 01, 2006 11:32 pm

andilaine wrote:I f*cking love Cesar Millan, the "Dog Whisperer"!!! He's SO funny!!! "Tsst", is all Cesar has to say set an unruly canine straight ... well that and a good high choke of the chain. lol! This should be a good one! :D

Ah, so it's a direct joke on Cesar Milan. I don't know, this could be good. At least they gave Cartman a break for awhile, it'll be bit fresher now. I just wish they would've taken a break from making fun of people and social commentary. I wonder if the other three boys will even appear in this one. There's not a very good record of pure Cartman episodes.
ammonium

Postby ammonium » Tue May 02, 2006 12:26 am

I fear that this next pathetic episode might be the end for South Park.

Looking back on the seven episodes of this half season, I think I've figured out where South Park started going downhill. It was definitely in that episode where Cartman is a beefcake. First of all, like this most recent episode, it was a Cartman dominated show. Second, like the last episode, Cartman gets really fat. Third, it had a political message about the smugness of school writing contests about the environment. Fourth, it has Kathy Lee Gifford, who was Oprah's predecessor.

That episode clearly marks the end of South Park's peak and the beginning of the end. The end, which has been marked by episode 1007, possibly the worst one yet. :roll:
SIRLANCEALOT

Postby SIRLANCEALOT » Tue May 02, 2006 12:31 am

Thank you
andilaine wrote:
I f*cking love Cesar Millan, the "Dog Whisperer"!!! He's SO funny!!! "Tsst", is all Cesar has to say set an unruly canine straight ...

As you may know, the guys can be a little obscure sometimes. I was thinking the reference was maybe..."horse wisperer"? That doesn't make any sence!...
Your insight has served us well.
What do you mean you don't like Spam?
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Tue May 02, 2006 1:14 am

This looks like a good ep. Sounds like a funny plot that will work. Knowing Cartman, he's gonna have plenty of funny lines in this one...hopefully. :P
AJC3317

Postby AJC3317 » Tue May 02, 2006 4:29 am

yes thank god. and to the person above talking about the beginning of the end, the beginning of the end was quite a while back. this is the end of the end, if that makes any sense.
reel_izzie

Postby reel_izzie » Tue May 02, 2006 8:30 am

i'll say it again : i sincerely hope there is room for timmy or jimmy in this episode :P
mitch.connor

Postby mitch.connor » Tue May 02, 2006 10:55 am

Excellent! Cartman is great, i wonder what he does to send his mum over the edge and seek help for him? Im unhappy to hear that ill have to wait till the end of summer for the next episode after this one tho. Maybe this ep will be left on some kind of cliffhanger??
"you think you slick you punk-ass, blasphemous dope-fiend bitch. I had my jimmy whacked 7 times last week."
RAppel

Postby RAppel » Tue May 02, 2006 12:20 pm

mitch.connor wrote:Excellent! Cartman is great, i wonder what he does to send his mum over the edge and seek help for him? I'm unhappy to hear that ill have to wait till the end of summer for the next episode after this one tho. Maybe this ep will be left on some kind of cliffhanger??

You will have to wait untill mid october which is a little longer than the end of summer, or?
DVDA - Now You're A Man
http://www.tinyurl.dk/9507
willthegreater

Eh...

Postby willthegreater » Tue May 02, 2006 12:29 pm

They probably won't do a cliffhanger since about 2% of the episodes are cliffhangers...South Park gets better and better every week, with the exception of Minge and Gary, but everyone has their bad weeks. Manbearpig was freakin awesome and I'm looking forward to this week's episode. I looked up the Dog Whisperer guy and he's already funny. He makes that "tsst" sound to the dogs on the show. Never heard of him before this message board.
How about a taco that craps ice cream?
Kevino7

Postby Kevino7 » Tue May 02, 2006 6:50 pm

ammonium wrote:
Looking back on the seven episodes of this half season, I think I've figured out where South Park started going downhill. It was definitely in that episode where Cartman is a beefcake. First of all, like this most recent episode, it was a Cartman dominated show. Second, like the last episode, Cartman gets really fat. Third, it had a political message about the smugness of school writing contests about the environment. Fourth, it has Kathy Lee Gifford, who was Oprah's predecessor.

Beefcake was the Second episode of the entire Show!
The first episode must have peaked high :P
xum700

Postby xum700 » Tue May 02, 2006 8:18 pm

Kevino7 wrote:
ammonium wrote:

Beefcake was the Second episode of the entire Show!
The first episode must have peaked high :P

ya man...beefcake was the very second episode of the very first season !! are u saying that even after 10 seasons the end has not come which began just after the second episode !!!

I wud suggest u start watching the episodes in order !!
Do you have a problem with me ??
Report the complaint by calling 18**-KISS-My-S
namblamember021

Postby namblamember021 » Wed May 03, 2006 1:49 am

Suck my balls Uncle Alex. South Park would be nothing without Cartman, i'm seriously. Scott Tenorman Must Die was voted the most popular episode by Comedy Central viewers. Screw you guys, i'm going home

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”