*1007: Tsst*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Stanley_Marsh109

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Wed May 03, 2006 3:04 am

Meh, yet another Cartman episode. There's only so much you can do with a character, even one as versatile as him. I just wish they would bring in the secondary characters in every once in a while... but we'll see how this episode turns out. Like most of you said, hopefully better than the last two, which are some of the worst eps in recent memory, especially A Million Little Fibers.
I'm only happy when I'm in my misery...

Thanks to Mr. Hat_DX27 for the sig!
Oprahs Minge

Postby Oprahs Minge » Wed May 03, 2006 3:58 am

I love the "Cartman" episodes. Anyone who hates him is just silly.
Phoenix Maximus

Postby Phoenix Maximus » Wed May 03, 2006 5:09 am

Sweet! Another Cartman episode, this will be a great seg-way into the hiatus.
makki

Postby makki » Wed May 03, 2006 5:15 am

when is it airing, i cant wait any more
Phoenix Maximus

Postby Phoenix Maximus » Wed May 03, 2006 5:22 am

get used to waiting, after tomorrow, we have 6 months of waiting. :evil:
joelsgotmail

Postby joelsgotmail » Wed May 03, 2006 5:40 pm

Well, this final half season episode can't possibly be worse than what we've seen in these 6 prior episodes. I guess Matt and Trey are in.... sit back and collect the cash mode. Very disappointing that they put out such below average crap when they only make 7 episodes at a time. That towely/Oprah episode was a true low point. ....Manbearpig...sucked as well. When I start skipping through new episodes I think it's time to watch something else.

I'm sad that the guys who put out such amazing 30 minute episodes like the christmas in Canada episode have sunk to such a low. :cry:
Come on guys....let see some good episodes....and fold towely up for good!
Killahertz9

Postby Killahertz9 » Wed May 03, 2006 8:21 pm

f*ck YEAH!!

I'm predicting....that's right....you heard it hear. That this episode will f*cking ROCK!

I went to Costco this morning and got a bunch of goodies for tonight. I just cleaned my ROOR and I have a 3 finger lid of some killer. Bought a shitload of wine downloaded every episode this season. Gonna watch all 7 episodes tonight.

If your balls have dropped and you can make it out to my place, all are welcome.
mintman11

Postby mintman11 » Wed May 03, 2006 9:59 pm

This episode should be funny. coz there actually is a real dog whisper(Im serial) Which is fd up. But I wonder how does Cartamans mom think that a dog whisperer will help cartman? Tell me what u think. :wink:
kenny766

Postby kenny766 » Wed May 03, 2006 10:35 pm

cartman episodes kickass!!it better be a hole lot better than the last 2 episodes,but i did think it was funny how cartman farted out treasure.just 3 and a half more hours,well for me but i still cant wait!
ill get one when im not in a lazy ass mode.
lamikins

Postby lamikins » Wed May 03, 2006 11:21 pm

Levani wrote:"tsst"?i wonder what it means!

"Tsst" is a sound Caesar Milan (aka "The Dog Whisperer") makes to discourage a dog's unwanted behavior. It's kind of like a "shhh" noise. Also, Caesar Milan has a TV show on the National Geographic Channel called "The Dog Whisperer." It's on Friday nights at 8pm and it kicks ass.

I love Caesar Milan, but I can just imagine Matt & Trey will rip him a new one (possibly even a gaping new one). I hope not, but am fully prepared for it. I just hope they took into consideration how many dogs' lives he is responsible for saving.
yeah, i want cheesy poofs

cleeck
smfdrevil

Postby smfdrevil » Thu May 04, 2006 12:28 am

only 1 hour and 32 mins left......
theres no stupid questions just stupid people
pitchblank

Postby pitchblank » Thu May 04, 2006 12:37 am

joelsgotmail wrote:Well, this final half season episode can't possibly be worse than what we've seen in these 6 prior episodes. I guess Matt and Trey are in.... sit back and collect the cash mode. Very disappointing that they put out such below average crap when they only make 7 episodes at a time. That towely/Oprah episode was a true low point. ....Manbearpig...sucked as well. When I start skipping through new episodes I think it's time to watch something else.

I'm sad that the guys who put out such amazing 30 minute episodes like the christmas in Canada episode have sunk to such a low. :cry:

With Bloody Mary, I started to get a little worried. I always have high expectations for the Xmas episode, but this one was seriously weak.

The Chef episode was OK.
Smug Alert was a stinker.
The Cartoon Wars 2-parter was brilliant, message-wise, though perhaps not LOL funny.
A Million Little Fibers was a career low. God awful.
Manbearpig had its moments, but ultimately it was a downer.

Overall, the first half of season 10 has been below average. I hope Tsst will redeem this run.
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Thu May 04, 2006 1:13 am

pitchblank wrote:With Bloody Mary, I started to get a little worried. I always have high expectations for the Xmas episode, but this one was seriously weak.

:roll: Bloody Mary wasn't a Christmas episode....... After this no more South Park for 5 or 6 months. :cartmancry:
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Thu May 04, 2006 1:33 am

28 minutes left! Honestly, I can't speculate at all about this episode because I know nothing about the dog whisperer or anything, but hopefully I won't have to know much about the guy to fully appreciate the episode.
CoS_sux

Postby CoS_sux » Thu May 04, 2006 1:59 am

1 minute left :)
Tom Cruise is my nomination for douchebag of the universe. :)

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”