*1007: Tsst*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Thu May 04, 2006 2:51 am

That ending scared the hell out of me. Cartman seemed as evil as he did at the end of Scott Tenorman Must Die. I have one criticism of this episode, though. The Nanny 911 thing was already done by Drawn Together. Cesar Millan had a funny role in this, treating Cartman like a dog that was hilarious. The scene where Cartman tried to kill his mother kinda scared me too. Cartman getting all red and sh*t was really weird.
Off topic here, but Carlos Mencia is wearing out his Tom Cruise parodies. You'd know what I mean if you saw the beginning of 3 episodes this season.
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
butters489

Postby butters489 » Thu May 04, 2006 2:54 am

What a great episode! The whole time I thought Liane was gonna sleep with Cesar, but she never did. Also, we finally got to know the reason Cartman's mom always smothers him.

.Stoch

Postby .Stoch » Thu May 04, 2006 2:55 am

oh lord haha
that was a great great episode.
jjmac12345

Postby jjmac12345 » Thu May 04, 2006 2:59 am

What was that from where Cartman was freaking out at the end? Anything? For some reason I thought it was Butterfly Effect. But that's probably not it.
.Stoch

Postby .Stoch » Thu May 04, 2006 3:00 am

jjmac12345 wrote:What was that from where Cartman was freaking out at the end? Anything? For some reason I thought it was Butterfly Effect. But that's probably not it.

my girlfriend said "clockwork orange"

never read it, dunno
Dr.Doctor

Postby Dr.Doctor » Thu May 04, 2006 3:00 am

.Stoch wrote:
jjmac12345 wrote:What was that from where Cartman was freaking out at the end? Anything? For some reason I thought it was Butterfly Effect. But that's probably not it.

never read it, dunno

No, not that. Someone above mentioned "The Omen," maybe from there.
I don't know, but at least from now on, every time we look at the moon, we can know that Willzy-x is up there, dancing with the other zypods in his castle.
WC733

Postby WC733 » Thu May 04, 2006 3:05 am

.Stoch wrote:

never read it, dunno

Looked alot like a movie called altered states to me.

Movie is older than I am, but I have seen it a couple of times.
Last edited by WC733 on Thu May 04, 2006 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
.Stoch

Postby .Stoch » Thu May 04, 2006 3:08 am

Rugrats: The Movie
Phishpeaks

Postby Phishpeaks » Thu May 04, 2006 3:09 am

The special effects sequence towards the end paid homage to both Contact and Altered States.

EDIT: I've got to say that this episode was flat-out brilliant. In fact, I'd say that it makes a great litmus test by which to determine whether or not a person's opinion of the show is worth taking seriously or not. Anyone who could possibly find this episode to be lackluster or in any way disappointing is someone whose opinion (on the topic of South Park) simply doesn't matter. Period.
Last edited by Phishpeaks on Thu May 04, 2006 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
jgreys

Postby jgreys » Thu May 04, 2006 3:14 am

From the Skexis to the dramatic ending, this was one of the best episodes I have seen. The animation was top-notch, and the laughs were constant. No one does satire like South Park. Great job, guys. HmmmmMMMMMmmmmm?!
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Thu May 04, 2006 3:17 am

Phishpeaks wrote:The special effects sequence towards the end paid homage to both Contact and Altered States.

And I thought Matt & Trey hated 'Contact' (Tom's Rhinoplasty, Cancelled).
:)

You read it! You can't unread it!
MKMaster

Postby MKMaster » Thu May 04, 2006 3:20 am

When the nanny was in the asylum, the number on the door was 23A. Do Y'all think they did that because of The Number 23 movie?
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Thu May 04, 2006 3:25 am

cartman8213 wrote:Off topic here, but Carlos Mencia is wearing out his Tom Cruise parodies.

He's been wearing out his whole routine. After the 6th time he said "Dee Dee Dee," I got bored of that show. Chapelle was really a lot funnier.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
FromTheBeginning

Postby FromTheBeginning » Thu May 04, 2006 3:26 am

This episode was the death of South Park. I used to laugh during the episodes, but now I feel like Matt and Trey have failed us and these episodes are like vomit coming out of their mouths. Seriously, they need to fire whom ever is writing this crap. After last week's episode I felt compelled to log on to this message board and state the obvious, that episode blow'd. And now, after tonight's episode, I could no long sit by and not say anything about this vile excrement of an episode that air'd tonight.

I wish Cartman would have turn into a "goody 2 shoes." Then maybe there would be some freshness in the episodes.

These new episodes resemble "crappy rap music." Where an artistic who has no talent starts sampling music (i.e. lame shows/characters), and can't produce anything original, so they start sampling other crappy songs and then all you have left is a big pile of crap, like Tsst.
peanut hut

Back on track

Postby peanut hut » Thu May 04, 2006 3:36 am

Breathing a sigh of relief for the show...

With an increadibly weak start to the season, I was fearing the end was near. Last week was ok and the Highbred episode was funny, but "Tsst" was awsome. Smart, funny, and no real message.

I'm pretty sure the psycho ending is homage to the Omen. They've done that more directly with the Damien character, but it was close. I'll bet Eric is worse than ever now, but hopefully the rest of the season can get more into the other charaters in town.

Again, cool ep.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”