*1007: Tsst*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Orichalcon

Postby Orichalcon » Fri May 05, 2006 12:20 am

Best episode of Season 10. For the first time this season, the entire episode was based in South Park. PLEASE, keep the rest in South Park too. That's what makes the show so good. The title is, after all, "South Park"
9sam1

Postby 9sam1 » Fri May 05, 2006 2:30 am

episode was good, but i was upset about the ending, i really was expecting cartman to have some elaborate plan to get back at that mexican fag lol the biggining was HILLARIOUS though
EXCELSIOR!
HoneyDew Mountain Lion

Postby HoneyDew Mountain Lion » Fri May 05, 2006 2:51 am

hahaha Nany Skexis scares the sh*t out of me.
good episode. so far an amazing season.
can't wait till the next run!

and i wonder what they ate/mushed together to get that sh*t eating sound, it was so realistic.
luxurious

Postby luxurious » Fri May 05, 2006 3:03 am

GREAT episode. I effin' love Cartman. I loved when he farted in the bathtub. The episode was brilliant. Good job Matt & Trey.
MCkormick2

Postby MCkormick2 » Fri May 05, 2006 4:04 am

I was scared at that episode. In 2003, a brazillian teenager named Suzane von Richtoffen had her parents killed in their sleep by a couple of friends. She was a little bit like Cartman. The scene where Cartman plans to kill his mother with the blueprint of the house is waay similar.

Great episode. They are still making up to 1005.
This is not a sig.
aenariel

Postby aenariel » Fri May 05, 2006 4:13 am

F*ck yeah!

Best episode of the season so far. I was really getting a little disappointed with the way things were going, but whoa, M&T really did an amazing episode this time. Like in the old seasons & the movie, there was a hidden meaning behind every little detail (f*ck, frame token? rofl.), there were no major plot holes (yea in the last few eps I was sometimes a bit 'wtf just happened?'. only complaint here is that they didn't tell Supernanny's story on her getting gahgah, but I can live with it!) and - most important! - you really learnt a lot about Cartman's personality (although one could easily get, out of Liane's behaviour throughout the seasons, that she always had a major role on turning her/his son into a spoiled manipulative little bastard).

On a 1 to 10 scale? Probably 8,5. It's got a feel of 'instant classic', but I think it's because the 10th series, overall, has been a little poor so far. If this episode stood just before or after 'Scott Tenorman Must Die' it would most probably not have that 'classic' feel.

Anyway, I love Cartman. I'm sure that all the Cartman haters out there really must have loved this ep, probably as much as I love 'Not Without My Anus'. :)

Thumbs high up for M&T, just keep it this way now!
Last edited by aenariel on Fri May 05, 2006 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Let's look for treasure!

*ahem*...

F*ck you.

If you have any questions you may direct them to that brick wall over there ---->
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Fri May 05, 2006 4:23 am

luxurious wrote:GREAT episode. I effin' love Cartman. I loved when he farted in the bathtub.

I missed that part--how many people died? Did the National Weather Service track the fart?

Did you know that Tankass was swimming off the coast of the Simeulue Island on Dec. 26, 2004 and his fart caused the Boxing Day Tsunami?

aenariel wrote:Anyway, I love Cartman. I'm sure thar all the Cartman haters out there really must have loved this ep, probably as much as I love 'Not Without My Anus'. :)

I sure did. Deservedly treating the Waddling Testicle like the lower life form he truly is as satisfying for me as it is for all other LPF's who like seeing the Ham Commando licking the tears off of Scotts face (and secertly pretending he's licking the prec*m oozing out of Scott's doorknob) while he splooges in his poly-stretch shit-brown pants.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
cheeziegirl

Postby cheeziegirl » Fri May 05, 2006 4:52 am

I loved this episode. My sister and I were cracking up at the uglyness of Nanny Stella, the Supernanny theme song, those voices telling Cartman not to kill his mom - this is the geniusness of South Park I've always loved. Great job, now I can't wait for the 2nd half!! :)
Phishpeaks

Postby Phishpeaks » Fri May 05, 2006 4:55 am

RAppel wrote:Liane thought she had made a new friend she could spent time with. When she realizes that Cesar isn't interested in being her friend she turns to the only real friend she ever had, Cartman. He was reformed but when she tried to persuade him, by bying him stuff, to go with her, his old self came back.

So the problem really lies with Liane. She would do anything to have a friend even though it means that Cartman is a pain in the ass.

That's how I see it.

You see it correctly.
Phishpeaks

Postby Phishpeaks » Fri May 05, 2006 5:00 am

Oneirogenic wrote:Yeah. Definately in my top three episodes.

I was just impressed with how it managed to be funny but still poignant. I really enjoyed seeing into Cartman's head and get some justification for things I've already assumed about him. You can tell through (not so) subtle things throughout the series that his mother does have a hand in his personality.

He's been raised to be manipulative of others. In his eyes, if you ask (force) someone for something in just the right way, you can get it. Any child whose parents allow them to get away with crap like that will grow up to be spoiled and manipulative people.

I like how it tackled an issue of people raising their kids with crap like a NAUGHTY STOOL and guilt tripping. Children need to be raised in a firm environment, and yeah, there are kids out there who need sense knocked into them. If the only way a kid is going to learn to submit to their parents is flicking their neck and going "TSST." then that's how they should be taught.

I really loved the end and how we saw that Lianne is a really caring, sensative person, albeit misguided. It's not all Cartman's fault that he's the antichrist XD He's been raised in an environment that allows him to be a manipulative little sh*t. Not saying he's a good person by nature, but he's not inherently EVIL.
And it has been stated in the series that the child is NOT RIGHT in the head. He's got some SERIOUS emotional problems and in someone that young, you can't just blame it on him being a bad person. (ahahah. ;_; he sees disturbing sh*t when he closes his eyes. That's just sad.)

I'm really glad they didn't end this on an overly humorous note. XD I found it more creepy than anything. It's sad. I'd love to see a reformed (and slightly thinner) Cartman, but I'd miss the misanthropic bastard too much.

Excellent post, Onerigonic.
Magnus21

Postby Magnus21 » Fri May 05, 2006 5:48 am

This was definately the best episode of the season. The first 15 minutes were just hilarious, but I was a little disappointed and confused by the ending. Did Cartmans personality actually change og was he just manipulating his mother again? Perhaps that should have been made more clear..
nojo

Postby nojo » Fri May 05, 2006 5:56 am

Magnus21 wrote:Did Cartmans personality actually change og was he just manipulating his mother again?

There's some good discussion of that earlier in this thread (and just above, for that matter), but the short answer is:

He changed. And then he changed back.
Troll Whisperer
AJC3317

Postby AJC3317 » Fri May 05, 2006 6:06 am

by far the best episode of season 10. i laughed more during this episode then in any of the other episodes of this season combined.
.Stoch

Postby .Stoch » Fri May 05, 2006 7:00 am

"Then kyle, you shoot her in the face"

I laughed so hard at that moment. Went s8 to my top 10.
Bomb#20

Postby Bomb#20 » Fri May 05, 2006 9:26 am

Magnus21 wrote:This was definately the best episode of the season. The first 15 minutes were just hilarious, but I was a little disappointed and confused by the ending. Did Cartmans personality actually change og was he just manipulating his mother again? Perhaps that should have been made more clear..

I think it was very obvious that He did not change. He asked for double and got it right away, hence He surely realised again that his mom went back to being the submissive one.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”