*1009: Mystery of the Urinal Deuce*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:17 am

iceiwynd wrote:Okay, yes, I did forget to mention that. Kyle's "REALLY?!"s totally made such a large portion of the episode for me.

Spongebob Squarepants parody.

Cerisa_Roz wrote:I was referring to the gun-pulling and manipulating, kfgg :? It's interesting to see THAT side.

The gun part was a big WTF but there were clearly no intentions to shoot. Just goes along for the effect. It wouldn't be a big mystery situation without the culprit coming out and pulling out a gun while admiting what they did, etc. Guess I'm the only one that sees that.

Oh yeah and Rihanna can't say "gun" on WKTI. They bleep it out.
Stan and Kyle :)
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:32 am

1) Poor...POOR CLYDE. [On that note, I don't know if anyone brought this up, but considering we've seen the kid naked, I really can't see how he can have a colostomy 8[ Oh, South Park and your complete disregard for consistancy.]

2) 8B I HAVE A RAGING CLUE Hehhr.

3) The Stan thing was an awesome twist. I was NOT expecting that whatsoever!

4) Trey seriously needs to lay off of the cough syrup XD Good episode, but SO weird.

And Kyle was beyond adorable in this episode. XD I love his little "really?!" headtilty thing.

D: All in all, it was a very surreal episode. It's still kind of sinking in. The crisp animation in the new episodes is kind of weird, but I like it. XD Aww man. So so weird. I'll need to watch it again tomorrow.
bateman213

Postby bateman213 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:34 am

I heard about this episode from infowars.com and thought I would give a visit to these forums. I wouldn't be surprised if the 9/11 Truth movement started posting here in massive numbers. They were quite effective at shutting down the Flight 93 message boards when Universal released that movie a few months back.

Expect more posters referred from infowars here in the very near future.

If nothing else, this latest South Park will get people talking again.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:36 am

Well, I just saw the episode..I didn't feel strongly about it one way or the other. I already knew what direction they were going to go with the whole 9/11 conspiracy thing and the joke with Mr Mackey making a huge deal of someone crapping in the urinal was really repetative..Kind of boring really.
Stanley_Marsh109

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:37 am

Swing and a miss! This episode probably got 2 or 3 chuckles out of me, and that's it. A disappointment to say the least. Way too many plot twists and turns complicated the story to the point of taking what humor it had out of it. The whole defecating in the urinal bit got old after the first 5 references, as did the Hardly Boys routine.

Last week's episode kicked this one's ass. This one was about as bad as A Million Little Fibers. Both of them relied on the repetition of the same joke to achieve their comedic effect, and usually it doesn't work. Better luck next time.
I'm only happy when I'm in my misery...

Thanks to Mr. Hat_DX27 for the sig!
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:38 am

Stanley_Marsh109 wrote:Swing and a miss! This episode probably got 2 or 3 chuckles out of me, and that's it. A disappointment to say the least. Way too many plot twists and turns complicated the story to the point of taking what humor it had out of it. The whole defecating in the urinal bit got old after the first 5 references, as did the Hardly Boys routine.

Last week's episode kicked this one's ass. This one was about as bad as A Million Little Fibers. Both of them relied on the repetition of the same joke to achieve their comedic effect, and usually it doesn't work. Better luck next time.

Yeah, that is what I haven't been liking about the new episodes..Too much repetition of the same jokes.
Stanley_Marsh109

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:41 am

That goes along with the theory that repetition is funny, then it's not funny, and after awhile it becomes funny again (a classic example is in Cancelled, where Cartman keeps farting on Kyle's hand). But in order for it to work, the joke needs to be pretty damned funny in the first place. Something that neither the urinal and Hardly Boys were.

BTW, good to see you again MOOn. :)
I'm only happy when I'm in my misery...

Thanks to Mr. Hat_DX27 for the sig!
njbc420

Postby njbc420 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:46 am

Great episode, you guys really nailed president bush, pretty hilarious. Mr. Mackey was awesome with all those references to poo and the twist was pretty cool too.
Supaa-Seto

Postby Supaa-Seto » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:47 am

Oneirogenic wrote:1) Poor...POOR CLYDE. [On that note, I don't know if anyone brought this up, but considering we've seen the kid naked, I really can't see how he can have a colostomy 8[ Oh, South Park and your complete disregard for consistancy.]

well we all know they don't care, but I guess you could say his parents lied about that cos they didn't want him getting in trouble...or something like that...I dunno >.>
SterileEyes

Postby SterileEyes » Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:10 am

8.5 out of 10 ...they lose points with me because the 'Clue' joke got old after about 20 seconds.

Other than that, hilarious in my opinion. I'm so glad they took that 9/11 conspiracy topic on
Heretic.X

Postby Heretic.X » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:03 am

Not funny. Inappropriate. Shameful.

While you sell out your art to the criminals that perpetrated 9/11, those same criminals are selling out your childrens future.

Welcome to the USSA. Better wake up and wake up soon people. Pretty soon HR 6166 is going to be knocking on your door calling you an enemy combatant.

The writing is on the wall - the unfortuante thing is most of you read at a 6th grade level which is why you accept political satire from South Park to begin with.

Not funny. Inappropriate. Shameful. :|
nojo

Postby nojo » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:07 am

Heretic.X wrote:The writing is on the wall - the unfortuante thing is most of you read at a 6th grade level which is why you accept political satire from South Park to begin with.

Master's in philosophy. But thanks for asking!

And hey, thanks for the post! Looks like things are going to be mighty entertaining the next few days.
Troll Whisperer
Heretic.X

Postby Heretic.X » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:31 am

nojo wrote:
Heretic.X wrote:The writing is on the wall - the unfortuante thing is most of you read at a 6th grade level which is why you accept political satire from South Park to begin with.

Master's in philosophy. But thanks for asking!

And hey, thanks for the post! Looks like things are going to be mighty entertaining the next few days.

I gather you included yourself in being quantified by "most". Your choice of course.

And I am glad the violent deaths of nearly 3,000 innocent Americans is entertaining to you. Hope the b*tches and bling is worth it guys. Hope it buys your way out of the Rex84 program and keeps your kids free. I don't think it will but hey, positive thinking!!!
Heretic.X

Postby Heretic.X » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:38 am

Oh - and do me a favor and Google the following

Rex 84
Operation Northwoods
Operation Paperclip
Operation Garden Plot
Operation End Game
Military Commissions Act of 2006
5 Dancing Israelis
Timothy McNiven
Student Teacher Safety Act of 2006
Israeli Art Students
Cheney "Stand Down"
Ray McGovern
Jeff Gannon
Lawrence King Boys Town

I could go on with several hundered listings... but that's a good start. Freedom is being sold down the river - only honest and informed and involved Americans can stop it.

Good luck
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:42 am

iceiwynd wrote:My only complain is that the crappy .rm file skipped a few times. :|

Same here. o.O

I thought it was ok... I'll watch it again later on, and try and get something more out of it. The Hardly Boys had me laughing my ass off, along with Mr. Mackey. Seriously, this was one of the funniest but, just... not one of the best... if you get me.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”