*1009: Mystery of the Urinal Deuce*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Heretic.X

Postby Heretic.X » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:46 am

Here - watch and wake up

Congressional Hearing Oliver North during Iran-Contra I believe.

http://www.youtube.com/v/hdE9E6A-h8M
nojo

Postby nojo » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:00 am

Heretic.X wrote:And I am glad the violent deaths of nearly 3,000 innocent Americans is entertaining to you.

Not nearly as entertaining as your incoherent self-righteousness.

If you want to detail the crimes of present and past Administrations, I'm all for it. But seeing as none of those crimes relate to the premise of Wednesday's episode, I fail to see the point of your catalog.
Troll Whisperer
Heretic.X

Postby Heretic.X » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:14 am

If respect for the victims of 9/11 whose loved ones have gone 5 years with no justice is considered self-righteous, than I am guilty. If setting forth exhibits of continuing cover-ups past and present, current legislative outrages, examples of prior involvement in false-flag terrorism, evidence of holes in the official 9/11 Commission report, etc... is incoherant I would begin to question your claim to education. Have you even read the 9/11 Commission report? Have you read the Patriot Act 1 and 2? Have you read HR 6166? Have you researched to see who else may have been involved in 9/11? Have you, in fact, done any of your own thinking in regard to 9/11 or radical criminality in US government? Have you read executive order W199I?

.... ??
nojo

Postby nojo » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:38 am

Heretic.X wrote:Have you, in fact, done any of your own thinking in regard to 9/11 or radical criminality in US government?

Would you prefer to start with the Church Committee? Or shall we dip into J. Edgar's files? Gulf of Tonkin or Bay of Pigs, perhaps? Or maybe we can get the 20th century off to a solid start with the Espionage and Sedition Acts.

Plenty of radical criminality to choose from, and the list grows. But 9/11? Please. Willful ignorance, yes. Political opportunism, of course. But conspiracy? You dishonor the dead with your fatuousness.
Troll Whisperer
blockbust

Postby blockbust » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:08 am

Wow, it is so great to finally see Matt and Trey on the side of Fox News!!! They only presented less than half the truth, but the point was made. Hopefully we will be able to get links to foxnews.com instead of Starbucks on this web site!! I know your with me!! Dead is the resistance! "Viva La Resistance" is finally dead! Thank You Matt and Trey! Question Nothing!
Last edited by blockbust on Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heretic.X

Postby Heretic.X » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:09 am

Well it's 5am and I'm going to bed but I would encourage you to think about the Gulf of Tonkin incident in light of testimony from Timothy McNiven and Operation Northwoods. The US Govt has demonstrated and admitted that it has and is willing to commit flase-flag terrorist attacks in order to fulfill their current agendas. Do I know exactly what happened on 9/11? No. Do I know that the 9/11 Commission report is full of holes and ommissions and deliberate deceptions? Yes. Does this understanding demand a new and independent investigation, Nuremburg style? Without a doubt.

Good luck and God be with us all.

-Hx
Nadine81

Postby Nadine81 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:11 am

I really liked this episode. Although it was not as good as 1008, Cartoon Wars or Tssst, it still was very funny and had a lot of good jokes in it.
What a especially liked was the fact that it was kind of different- I mean it was bizarre, weird and a bit surreal.

Some good scenes:

- Cartman´s song
- Mr Mackey´s role- he finally had a bigger part in the show again
- the hardly boys
- Stan asking Kyle if he really didn´t do the 9/11 attacks
- Dick Cheney and the reference to his hunting accident

At first I didn´t like the part with Stan and the gun, but after thinking about it, I guess it fit into this surreal plot.

There´s something else I want to say:
Although I haven´t been posting here, I have been reading this board for about one year now.... and it´s always the same: after every single political episode there are these never- ending discussions, hundreds of new users who want to share their point of view with the others, a lot of new threads for the pro´s and con´s , people who just came to say how much they hated the message and others who loved it and so on...

I don´t say that it isn´t ok to argue about a controversial issue, I just think that discussing all these issues over and over again doesn´t make that much sense ;).
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:16 am

Well, now that I can actually be on the computer for more than five seconds, I can finally squeal about how much I loved this! :D

I LOVED IT! One of my favorites, and what amazed me was how somehow it made total sense...yet no sense. It really showed how f*cked up conspiracy theorists are, and it showed it very well, yet managed to be hysterical.

First, I'm glad how Cartman had a major impact, yet after he had his little part in the beginning, we was done. Still had his funny moments, and his song was the absolute perfect touch, and he just the right amound of screen time.

And KYLE! *sqeauls* Ahhh! I loved him in this. I loved the way he was so against the conspiracy theorists, and then when bush was explaining it to him, the way way he was like, "Reeeally?" was beyond adorable! I felt bad for Kyle in this episode, everyone in the show was kind of turning against him, even Stan, but still! The cuteness was overwhelming! The powerpoint presentation was funny how it was trying to blame Kyle, and then everyone in the hall was afraid of him. XD Poor little guy.

One part that I loved, but caught me WAY off gaurd was that Stan had planned the whole thing and actually raised a gun to Kyle's head. I know he didn't shoot, but Holy sh*t! I loved that part, it shows sort of a different side of Stan, and, I was nowhere near expecting that to happen. It's almost as if Stan sort of had Cartman's role here, and I'm glad it was Stan instead of Cartman.

I mean, recently in one of the discussion threads we were talking about whether or not Cartman and Kyle could work together without Cartman backstabbing Kyle in the end, but as it turns out, Stan seemed out to get Kyle as well! I definately like this twist. ^_^

And the way the subplot tied into the real plot, it kept me laughing my ass off. XD

Yes, I definately am going to watch this one again, and again, and again. Everything about it was perfect, like Ali said, I can't remember everything that was awesome about it.
KateLovesKyle16

Postby KateLovesKyle16 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:50 pm

I honestly think that this episode was still quite good But It was no where near as good as Wrcraft *sigh* I think that matt and trey should have used the warcraft one as a fanally insted of first of the second half os season 10
[img:31e77]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/Southpark2007/gg.png[/img:31e77]
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:52 pm

Heretic.X wrote:And I am glad the violent deaths of nearly 3,000 innocent Americans is entertaining to you.

Now this is just what I, personally, think about that subject, but isn't it more or less the conspirators who are getting entertainment out of it and belittling those deaths for their own nutjob theories? I mean, they spend so much time on it, and it isn't something they have to do, so I'd assume they find at least a part of it entertaining, whereas this episode was basically just telling them "Shut up, you're retarded," and doubling that affect with a f*cked up plot.

I don't think anyone was expecting Stan to do that, ever. Which was what was so great about it (plus I already have a personal dealie with this, 'cause I looove when my favourite characters just snap to that extent). It just added to the fact that the whole episode made no sense.

And yeah, really does seem like there are way too many good parts to mention. :P Note on the Hardly Boys, though. The first time they appeared it did scream "Family Guy joke" to me, but the second time they appeared, it was way better. The third time they appeared, I was just like, "oh, christ, not again," but they actually did manage to tie into the plot. And that's what separates it from a FG joke (or at least I think so).

... Ahh, I'll say it again, this was a really great episode. I don't even like gross humour, and Mackey had me sniggering quite a bit.
braddock8

Postby braddock8 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:47 pm

Heretic.X wrote:Do I know that the 9/11 Commission report is full of holes and ommissions and deliberate deceptions? Yes. Does this understanding demand a new and independent investigation, Nuremburg style? Without a doubt.

Good luck and God be with us all.

-Hx

First of all, of course the 9/11 Commission report is full of holes. Every politician and military commander they questioned was concerned first and foremost with saving their own ass and not claiming any responsibility for part of the failure to prevent or respond to the attacks. Selfish? Incompetent? Yes. Evil masterminds? Ehh, that's a bit of a stretch.

I like it when conspiracy theorists demand an "independent investigation." Tell me, who will helm this investigation? It obviously can't be any sort of corporation, or any NGO that has any links to corporations or the government. Because you guys obviously trust neither. Unfortunately, that rules out just about everybody who has any credibility.

So who will lead this independent investigation? Dylan Avery and Steven Jones, and of course Mr. Kill Town? Please.

And let's say, hypothetically, that you nutters succeed and an independent investigation is started. What if the investigation finds that the official story is more or less true? Will you accept the results, or would you dismiss everybody involved as shills for the government?

You guys don't just want an independent investigation. You want a witch-hunt.
braddock8

Postby braddock8 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:51 pm

Oh, and speaking of the venerable Mr. K. Town, I noticed a thread on the Loose Change forums in which he seems to believe that yesterday's plane crash must be connected to the 9/11 attack because yesterday's date turned upside down almost kind of looks like 9/11/01. Of course, there are no coincidences for Killtown, so that must have been orchestrated by the government too!

Deranged. Completely, utterly deranged.
markawil

Postby markawil » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:15 pm

good episode, felt it could of been better, or they could have made it more insulting to the conspironuts. But good none the less. Don't think it topped warcraft though. :wink:
mommyford

Postby mommyford » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:20 pm

Does anyone have a list of all the different terms used in last night's episode for 'dropping a deuce'? Someone has to have a list... I was almost crying by the end I was laughing so hard... Didn't he call it a 'mud monkey'? 8)
braddock8

Postby braddock8 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:45 pm

More and more I think that Trey and Matt must've been chuckling to themselves as they wrote this episode, thinking about how the message boards would be aflame with discussion of 9/11 conspiracies interspersed with poop jokes.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”