*1009: Mystery of the Urinal Deuce*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Killahertz9

Postby Killahertz9 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:56 pm

I enjoyed it and thought it was very clever.....but not as funny.

Besides the obvious points of greatness, this episode left me feeling with two things that have yet to be mentioned in this thread.

1. The whole plot was a play on The Da Vinci Code.
2. Creating conspiracies around a tragic event is like sh*tting in the urinal.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:01 pm

Just finished watching the episode on my laptop and here's my review of it:

Overall, it's another excellent episode. I loved how the episode just took the mick out of all the confusion and complicated conspiracy behind 9/11 just by simply jumbling everything up and making it sound really confusing in itself.
I didn't know who The Hardy Boys were but I quickly understood the humor behind their appearence as soon as they started talking about 'getting clues'. :lol:

I was disappointed that Kenny didn't get much of an appearence in this episode. Even though (combined) he only got about two minutes of screen appearence, it felt that he wasn't in the episode at all - but I'm glad that Cartman didn't get all the attention and focus in this episode like I thought he would before I saw this episode.

One of my favourite moments was the reference to that Government Guy (I forget his name) accidently missing Stan and Kyle with the crossbow and saying "Ah shoot, I missed AGAIN!" - that made me laugh since I know the story behind that reference. :roll: That AND Stan pointing a gun at Kyle with that 3-D 'WHOOOOSH' moment were my major highlights.

Overall Episode Rating: 9.4/10
Another fine episode by Matt & Trey - let's hope 1010 can make it 3 Great Episodes in a row. :D
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Adolescent

Mystery of the Urinal Deuce!!!!

Postby Adolescent » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:01 pm

Personally,

I could give a nut less what political or personal views are waged and discussed by our fellow creators, sorry guys but you're not changing my ballot on vote day, not that you intend to, but I just see all the other nonsense that everyone is venting off on (GEEKS).

All in all, I am in it for a good old fashion immature laugh... I got get it somewhere and I'm proud to say I get it here.

Now can someone PLEASE send me a list of all of Mr. Mackey's references to the "duke" that was dropped in the urinal, I almost pissed myself everytime he went off.

There's gotta be a quote page or something, Mr. Mackey stole the whole show for me last night.... Thanks
Dana the southparkateer

Postby Dana the southparkateer » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:10 pm

I just watched the episode and I really like it! specially the part when kyle says "REALLY!?",so adorble, looks like season 10 is gonna be a great season.
markawil

Postby markawil » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:13 pm

[quote="corneliusduff":00459]
Nazi reference is used as a references for ignoramuses, true.[/quote:00459]

thanks, that's all I wanted to know.

[quote:00459]Luckily, our rights have not been completely violated yet.[/quote:00459]

that's not how you put it earlier. Wouldn't are rights be already in serious danger if 9/11 happened the way you guys believe? Again, you and everyone else who is online making movies, on the radio, on the street with megaphones at the wTC are proof that the Govt. could give 2 sh@#s about you or me for that matter.

[quote:00459]Have you heard of Internet2? Bill Gates and others are advocating a total revamping of the internet to censor it, but they're trying to sell it off as 'protecing our children from internet predators" (a problem that can easily be prevented by competant parenting).[/quote:00459]

Yes, and I agree, censorship at certain levels is bad. Parenting can fix the problems but that doesn't seem like it's been working for the last 15 years. If Internet2 comes out do you feel that the internet we're on now will be wiped out?

[quote:00459]I'm not saying the gov't is completely in control and competant. It all depends on the issue.[/quote:00459]

they are generally in all instances (of any civilization or regime I can think of) incompetant, for the simple reason they're human beings, and human beings eventually become incompetant. It's our nature. There are governments obviously which have powerful control over their subjects, N. Korea and so forth. We're not anywhere close to anything like that.

[quote:00459]You're right, immigration is a problem. A huge problem that is too complex to completely discuss here,[/quote:00459]

it's just a typical societal problem that the govt. doesn't care enough to act on. it's basically that simple, and proof of their incompetance and unwillingness to follow the will of their people. All governments do that, it's nothing new.

[quote:00459]but google pan american union and see what you get.[/quote:00459]

I know what the pan american union is. I'm a big fan of both Chomsky and Pat Buchanan. It's simply an idea of making trade even more "free" per say between the 3 nations here. Will it benefit american companies. Absolutely, will it benefit the common american, probably not, but why should they care? It's not a conspiracy, it's just an economic strategy for businesses.

[quote:00459]As for prisons, of course people escape them that's nothing new, and it seriously doesn't surprise me that a Taliban member escaped.[/quote:00459]

but your point was all of these secret prisons that I'm sure do exist. Are innocent people sent there with guilty as well? Sure, find me a prison system in the world where that doesn't exist.

[quote:00459]As for comparing the war to 9/11, planting bombs in a building where Marvin Bush runs security is a lot easier than, I don't know, say... taking an entire country from it's people or any one else defending it?[/quote:00459]

that's an assumption that this massive plot with 1000's, maybe 10s of thousands of people involved would stay quiet. Highly unlikely, look at memo leaks today from this admin., scandals of every president since Truman. Those involved a few people and word still got out. Chomsky's take on this question.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LoDqDvbgeXM& ... ed&search=

[quote:00459]I don't support extreme muslim terrorism. I don't support any kind of terrorism, PERIOD. That's why I give a f#&k about who has the power to take my life at the push of a button.[/quote:00459]

Then you'd realize who is really the culprits and what their ideology is and where it comes from, not blaming higher ups and whoever else is in power. I actually give these guys credit (the real terrorists). They are very determined people, more determined than most americans, and that's why they succeed. Human determination is a powerful thing. Most major events in history were started by a small group of determined but at the time powerless people.

[quote:00459] "Nineteen people in a cave could make NORAD stand-down, fly Cessna planes and otherwise catch an elaborate and leading intelligence network off-guard, but the government could not because Bush is a moron?"[/quote:00459]

that's a pretty racist and demeaning statement. It's amazing, I've heard and read actual muslims quote that diatribe. As if they don't realize they're calling their brothers cave-dwelling bedouins. Look at every supposed hijacker. Western educated, college degrees. I wouldn't call them cave dwellers.
nojo

Postby nojo » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:13 pm

Aym_Dand wrote:I was more of an Encyclopedia Brown fan.

Dammit, I hate it every time I agree with Aym. Makes it that much harder to demonize him.
Troll Whisperer
corneliusduff

Postby corneliusduff » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:14 pm

braddock8 wrote:
"Nineteen people in a cave could make NORAD stand-down, fly Cessna planes and otherwise catch an elaborate and leading intelligence network off-guard, but the government could not because Bush is a moron?"

That's a false dilemma. Those aren't the only two possibilities.

For example, the following is very possible:

Nineteen people in a cave attempted to hijack planes and fly them into buildings. It worked because Bush, or more accurately, many people in many branches of government, are morons. The overabundance of beauracracy and miscommunication between government organizations are the reason the attacks were successful.

Is it so hard to believe that a) Terrorist organizations occasionally engage in terrorism, and b) the government is incompetent?

Of course it's not hard to believe, if you had read what I posted you would've read that I believe the gov't is incompetant in certain areas. And if you're a terrorist organization, most likely you wil be committing terrorist acts. That's just common sense.

But you're avoiding key questions, like the show did.

How do Muslims in a cave gain the ability to make NORAD stand down for the first time in history?

How do Muslims in a cave get past WTC security to plant bombs (yes they were there, many people said this the day of the attacks)?

Why does the gov't keep saying Building 7 was hit with debris causing the collapse when owner Larry Silverstein HIMSELF admits they 'pulled' the building? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3E-26oVIIs

ETC.

Incompetence? No. But for everyone who is pulling the incompetance card, get off your lazy asses and demand a government that IS competant at least, or for once, "shut up already" or do some real research. The Bush Incompetance card is getting really old and Im pretty sure he's using it himself to keep people in the herd. Government sponsered terror is nothing new, it dates back to Roman history.
wtheronjones

Postby wtheronjones » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:22 pm

I would just like to go on record as saying all the "Truthers" sprouting out of the woodworks are a bunch of f*cking idiots, imbeciles, morons, retards, & wankers. Peace, & Respect.
YTMNSFW

Postby YTMNSFW » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:40 pm

M&T sorta sicken me.....The Hardly Boys are brothers yet seem to be gay for eachother:shock: :? :? :shock: :evil: f*ck this hairy peice of sh*t that sucked!
InchyAlly

Postby InchyAlly » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:43 pm

I think the fact that Osama Bin Ladem hilmself confessed to planning the attacks pretty much disproves the conspiracies. :/
Aym_Dand

Postby Aym_Dand » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:46 pm

corneliusduff wrote:But for everyone who is pulling the incompetance card, get off your lazy asses and demand a government that IS competant at least

I agree with this guy. I demand a government that's so slick we can't find any holes in their conspiracies against us.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
corneliusduff

Postby corneliusduff » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:54 pm

that's not how you put it earlier. Wouldn't are rights be already in serious danger if 9/11 happened the way you guys believe? Again, you and everyone else who is online making movies, on the radio, on the street with megaphones at the wTC are proof that the Govt. could give 2 sh@#s about you or me for that matter.

Yes, our rights are already in serious danger. Remember what I said about habeas corpus? Since the 1st amendment is still intact (in "free speech zones" that is), of course the gov't doesn't give 2 sh*ts about what we're saying. If they detained us for that, it would be way too obvious and they technically do not have the right anyway.

Yes, and I agree, censorship at certain levels is bad. Parenting can fix the problems but that doesn't seem like it's been working for the last 15 years. If Internet2 comes out do you feel that the internet we're on now will be wiped out?

Why risk it being wiped out? Predators are always going to exist and a new kind of internet isn't going to eliminate any kind of crime.

they are generally in all instances (of any civilization or regime I can think of) incompetant, for the simple reason they're human beings, and human beings eventually become incompetant. It's our nature. There are governments obviously which have powerful control over their subjects, N. Korea and so forth. We're not anywhere close to anything like that.

Im not denying human nature. Tryanny is a part of it as well.

Are you aware that we've sold weapons to North Korea?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASNbv3vIqog

it's just a typical societal problem that the govt. doesn't care enough to act on. it's basically that simple, and proof of their incompetance and unwillingness to follow the will of their people. All governments do that, it's nothing new.

but google pan american union and see what you get.

I know what the pan american union is. I'm a big fan of both Chomsky and Pat Buchanan. It's simply an idea of making trade even more "free" per say between the 3 nations here. Will it benefit american companies. Absolutely, will it benefit the common american, probably not, but why should they care? It's not a conspiracy, it's just an economic strategy for businesses.

You're right it is about the economy. That's why our gov't is starting a "guest worker" program.

but your point was all of these secret prisons that I'm sure do exist. Are innocent people sent there with guilty as well? Sure, find me a prison system in the world where that doesn't exist.

When did I say secret prison? Yeah, they do exist, but I never mentioned that. I just said gov't creates the jails and collects prisoners. Nothing about how they do it, just that they do it.

that's an assumption that this massive plot with 1000's, maybe 10s of thousands of people involved would stay quiet. Highly unlikely, look at memo leaks today from this admin., scandals of every president since Truman. Those involved a few people and word still got out. Chomsky's take on this question.

I don't know how many were involved, so Im not gonna touch that now. But I wouldn't be surprised if whoever did it didn't even know what they were doing. Im not gonna say how or why, but brainwashing is not science fiction. I would've watched the video, but it failed to load. I used to like Chomsky until he said we shouldn't worry about 9/11

Then you'd realize who is really the culprits and what their ideology is and where it comes from, not blaming higher ups and whoever else is in power. I actually give these guys credit (the real terrorists). They are very determined people, more determined than most americans, and that's why they succeed. Human determination is a powerful thing. Most major events in history were started by a small group of determined but at the time powerless people.

Yeah, the terrorists were determined. That's obvious. Yeah, small groups can do amazing things. But how does anyone outside of gov't prestige get access to NORAD and make it stand down for the first time EVER?!?!? If the gov't refuses to investigate this, of course they aren't trustworthy.

that's a pretty racist and demeaning statement. It's amazing, I've heard and read actual muslims quote that diatribe. As if they don't realize they're calling their brothers cave-dwelling bedouins. Look at every supposed hijacker. Western educated, college degrees. I wouldn't call them cave dwellers.[/quote]

Good point, but I wasn't being racist. Im just going by what the official story said. Being racist would've been more than stating where they are (again, according to the official story).
master ed

Postby master ed » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:05 pm

I think the best part was when Kyle was going "REALLY!?"
Now making SIGS, PM me for one, I will be reliable.
Grizim

Postby Grizim » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:23 pm

You know a comedy episode sucks when it starts a huge, serious, mature arguement in the thread about it.

I'm SICK and TIRED of the new Cartman. I want the old one back, the one who was too stupid to know anything about 9/11 or conspiracies. I really wish I could tell Matt and Trey about that but I can't. Kyle reminded me of a puppy dog in the episode. The kids are too smart. Butters was pissing me off (he needs his old voice back). Kenny got no lines. I liked seeing Kyle's mom and Mr. Mackey. Mr. Mackey's voice was pissing me off a little but whatever, it's not as bad as Butters' voice and I'm sure it will be fixed.

I give the episode a......I'm too lazy to think about a rating. I'll do it later or something.
As enjoyable as abuse.
Less Than Jake

Postby Less Than Jake » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:31 pm

Grizim wrote:I'm SICK and TIRED of the new Cartman. I want the old one back, the one who was too stupid to know anything about 9/11 or conspiracies. I really wish I could tell Matt and Trey about that but I can't.

EXACTLY how I f*cking feel! I really didn't like this one.
My job is making sigs.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”