*1009: Mystery of the Urinal Deuce*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

nec

Postby nec » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:35 pm

The only thing that could have made the episode better was if Matt and Trey would have made fun of the old Hardy Boys tv-show from the late '70s, instead of just the Hardy Boys books. Overall - 9/10
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:37 pm

[quote="EPAF":09953]One of my favourite moments was the reference to that Government Guy (I forget his name) accidently missing Stan and Kyle with the crossbow and saying "Ah shoot, I missed AGAIN!" - that made me laugh since I know the story behind that reference. :roll: That AND Stan pointing a gun at Kyle with that 3-D 'WHOOOOSH' moment were my major highlights.[/quote:09953]
It was supposed to be Dick Cheney, and the "I missed AGAIN" may have been a joke about his shooting 'accident' earlier this year, when he fired birdshot into the face of his hunting buddy Harold Whittington. I devoted an entire fanfic to that one, but it was still funny to see it included as a slight reference in the episode. :D
SterileEyes

Postby SterileEyes » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:37 pm

19 'cave dwellers' got Norad to stand down. I can't believe some people.

My ass, only the 19 hijackers planned it. You're leaving out Osama, Zawahiri, and whoever else in Al Queda helped plan and execute this. That's mighty convenient to say '19 people got Norad to stand down'. Then again, most 9/11 conspiracy theories are 'mighty convenient'.

According to this logic, a baseball player yesterday got Norad to stand down since he had absolutely no trouble crashing a plane into a Manhattan building.

And I don't care what these people say Cheney said in the bunker that day. There were no stand down orders.
Levani

Postby Levani » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:38 pm

i give this episode 5/10
missycartman

Re: Mystery of the Urinal Deuce!!!!

Postby missycartman » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:44 pm

Adolescent wrote:

All in all, I am in it for a good old fashion immature laugh... I got get it somewhere and I'm proud to say I get it here.

Now can someone PLEASE send me a list of all of Mr. Mackey's references to the "duke" that was dropped in the urinal, I almost pissed myself everytime he went off.

There's gotta be a quote page or something, Mr. Mackey stole the whole show for me last night.... Thanks

:lol: me too , the words he was coming out with were hilarious , Matt n Trey , the older they get the more immature they get too
i love em ! :D
cady888

Postby cady888 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:00 pm

Ok, these first two episodes are no trapped in the closet or ginger kids...
Cartman is by far the funniest and most groundbreaking character of this show--if you dont like cartman, you dont like southpark...
I was very worried that this episode would dog Bush--and except for one line that every lib has jumped on and embraced--it wasnt..
I am proud to say I am a Republican, Pothead, 20 year old girl that is a die-hard southpark obssesor....
Trey is a genius.....
I LOVE Eric!!!!!!
XOXOX
B*tches!
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:12 pm

I thought It was overall a funny episode. Confusing,but funny. Of course Mr. Mackey's poo jokes were funny. But I really thought this would be more of a cartman based episode. It's nice to see that Bush was being made fun of. And I'm sure all those damned 9/11 conspiracists were pissed off (and i'm glad they are).

Just a few minor complaints;the cartman song wasn't funny and was unnecessarry,and the hardy boys' jokes were funny but didn't really contribute to the plot.Besides that it, was a great episode.And i loved the twist ending.I never would of expected Stan to take a crap in the urinal.

It wasn't quite as good as "Make love not warcraft",but still a decent episode.

Final rating: 8.5/10

P.S. I'm still looking for a download if anyone could give me one
fattass12

Postby fattass12 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:14 pm

i loved this episode. it was funny how they came up with different lines for mr mackey to use about the turd. brown rag dog :lol: also the harley boys part was funny. i liked this line the most "i was about to shoot clue goo all over joe". it also had a great messange. only retarded people think 9/11 was a conspeiercy. it was very funny when dick cheney missed and hit something else instead of his target.
10/10
Aym_Dand

Postby Aym_Dand » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:40 pm

Ever the bring-down I feel it incumbent upon me to point out that Cartman putting on glasses only to take them off in order to accentuate the seriousness of his claim is a joke the Daily Show and Stephen Colbert have done a number of times.

Daily Show did it!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
marvdeparv

Postby marvdeparv » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:58 pm

finally they made a great episode again! the first good one since the beginning of Season 9

I'm glad they finally took the time to do really retarted things again.
There was a lot of stupidity in this episode, the guys with huge clues kinda grossed me out and there even was a message!

so stupid sh*t and a message, not just one episode with only a message and some mildly retarted things like I think they did a lot o in the 2nd half of Season 9 and the first half of 10

awesome!
Rooster_Costume

Postby Rooster_Costume » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:59 pm

Killahertz9 wrote:2. Creating conspiracies around a tragic event is like sh*tting in the urinal.

I was thinking that, too. Another thing is Mackey's reaction when people were talking about all of the 9/11 conspiracies. Some people don't pay attention to events such as 9/11. Instead, they dig into a much less important event that doesn't really mean anything (i.e. a 12 year old murder case). Also, I think it could be that people try to link everything tragic to 9/11 (i.e. the War in Iraq).

I thought this was a great episode. It's probably in one of my top 20 favorite episodes. The story about the conspiracies, I think, is better than the turd in the urinal part. The reaction of everyone to Cartman's conspiracy is spot-on in that people are paranoid about everything that is said about 9/11.

Clyde was great in this episode, but I didn't see Tweek (even in the classroom) at all. I wish he would get more airtime. I also remember seeing Jimbo which is great. I would love for characters like Barbrady and him to see more screen time. They're great characters.
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
spablum

Postby spablum » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:13 pm

Did I watch that episode correctly? Did the Bush character actually say the government always tells the truth? What of Iraq? WMDs? Al Qaeda ties to the Saddam regime? The entire thing was a gigantic lie.

Of course since I expect the government to lie, what Bush stated was exactly what he would anyway.
IDontC

Postby IDontC » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:17 pm

The thing that makes this episode worth watching is how mr. mackey continues to deal with the crap in the urinal and all of the jokes about it.
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:29 pm

I agree with Killahertz.

I think some people just need to calm down. I'm glad that they're at least being diplomatic toward each other and not letting it be reduced to "You're a dumb sh*t!" "No you are!" (NAFB?)

It's a whole lot better than that dude in the announcement thread calling people "wee todds". That got really old and it was annoying from the very beginning.

Anyway...I already said I agree with KH on the episode...but I did like the Hardy Boys joke. I was more of a Nancy Drew person myself...but she wasn't much better. Oh! I did like Encylopedia Brown as well.

I bet the first person to really list all of Mr. Mackey's phrases will be much loved on this forum. :D Kind of like the first person to have the real life sketch of the boys from 'Free Willzyx'. Clyde's laugh is hysterical and everytime I hear it it makes me laugh. My sister told me that when she was in 2nd grade somebody pooped in the girl's room sink. It was very much disgusting. :lol:

I can kind of see how people didn't like it, the humor is different now...I can't explain it. I like how they were able to balance between political jokes and poop jokes. Not very many shows can do that. lol

As long as you guys can keep from name calling I don't mind the discussion. The thing people are complaining about is this isn't the thread to do it. There is a political thread somewhere...but debates like this just clog up unrelated threads. By all means, keep this going...just put it somewhere else. Everything has its place.

Oh well...I might just be full of sh*t....I've been called worse.
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:30 pm

...I just feel like voicing my opinion, yet again, since there is literally so much I can say about this epside.

This episode was truly beyond amazing. There were so many twists, so many conspiracy theories, so much drama, so many funny moments, and...need I go on? This episode was brilliant. Superb. Fantastic. Shocking. Amazing.

I honestly can't sit here and explain everything I loved about this episode because I loved every single little thing about it. I'm not even kidding, I had a smile on my face the entire time. This episode had me laughing, and yet it also managed to take my breath away with all of the shocking twists. It was so well written and well thought out. Every element of this episode was perfect.

One thing that I really loved about this episode (besides the whole thing), is the fact that the two sub-plots contradicted each other so well. They both seemed to tie together nicely despite that. The fact that one plot was about something as immature as 'who crapped in the urinal?', and the other was about a serious issue concerning the 9/11 attacks was what made it funny. The way Matt and Trey incorporated two completely different things like that into one whole episode was ingenious. It was nice to see the 'old school' humor of South Park and the satrical and political humor to be tied together so well.

One of my favorites scenes had to have been the part when Stan put a gun to Kyle's head. That was just so outrageous. I wasn't expecting it at all. This episode revealed a whole new evil side to Stan's personality. I mean, just think, it was him the whole time who planned out the whole intricate plot about 9/11 being a conspiracy, and the only reason he did was to cover up the fact that it was him who crapped in the urinal. XD Honestly, that was cleverly done.

Anyway, to sum everything up: Mystery of the Urinal Deuce was astounding. I absolutely loved it. This episode deserves a 10/10. It was, without a doubt, amazing. Hands down. Matt and Trey are geniuses.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”