*1009: Mystery of the Urinal Deuce*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

InchyAlly

Postby InchyAlly » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:48 am

[quote="Athena1999":05135][quote="nutmeg218":05135]Pip made a cameo apperance!!!!!!!! :D[/quote:05135]

HE DID??????? TURRAH! *does the Pip Dance double-time!* I can't wait to see him! WHERE WAS HE???[/quote:05135]

In the auditorium, there is a scene where 4 characters are shown (I think) look in the lower left hand corner for Pip.
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:48 am

Oh my f*cking God. ^____^

Ahhhh! This episode was AMAZING! Seriously, I freaking loved it. So many twists and...gah!!! I loved every aspect of it.

First of all, the whole sub-plot of "who took a dump in the urinal?" was so f*cking hilarious. Sure, it was gross toilet humor, but it was still funny! XD

And...wow...the whole thing about the government pretending like they were the masterminds behind 9/11 was so bizarre.

Stan and Kyle were great in this episode. (Especially Kyle)

"You...weren't the one who caused 9/11, were you?"

"...Dude."

"That's all I needed to know."

Ahh...and I swear, Kyle's triple line "Really?!" was so freaking adorable to me. ^_^

What else? There were just so many great things about this episode! It's hard to remember everything.

Oh yeah, those two detective brothers. "I'm getting a raging clue right now." So hysterical.

Overall, this episode, in my opinion, was flawless. It was brilliant. EEKK!! I absolutely loved it.
nutmeg218

Postby nutmeg218 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:48 am

Athena1999 wrote:
nutmeg218 wrote:Pip made a cameo apperance!!!!!!!! :D

HE DID??????? TURRAH! *does the Pip Dance double-time!* I can't wait to see him! WHERE WAS HE???

When Mr. Mackey is telling the students about the urnial problem in the auditorium, you could see him on the screen in the bottom-lefthand side for a few seconds. That practicially made the episode for me!
Last edited by nutmeg218 on Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:49 am

Re: Pip. He was only in a gym scene. He appears to have been dropped from the classroom scenes for the new kid, "Leroy". I noticed that they still remember Mr.Adler, though.

On to the episode..

It felt like something was missing..

The Hardy Boys spoof was hilarious at first, but seemed to drag on with the whole 'clue' thing. Still, I didn't expect SP to parody the Hardy Boys, so that's something.

It feels like it ran by so fast. It felt too short. I guess it's because the jokes seemed to carry the episode more or something. The aforementioned 'clue' jokes just got annoying after a while.

The new opening theme is pretty good. I don't mind them keeping the 'clip' format of the opening, but the bluegrass mix of the SP theme had a long run. It was time for something new.

It was nice to see Stan and Kyle get more screentime. Heck, after the first act, Cartman pretty much took a backseat. So you couldn't say he hogged the ENTIRE episode. Kenny though..eh. But it is cool to see characters like Clyde get a bit of screentime.

It's odd how all of the other students believed Cartman so easily (especially Wendy and the like), but that's just a minor thing I noticed.

So for general episodes, it felt cut short. But for a Stan and Kyle episode, it's been sort of a long time, hasn't it? Still..who would've thought Stan would've been so..devious? And then..the ending, like T_C said, was just really..yeah.

Actually, I've noticed that Stan's attitude has sort of changed for a while now..
South_park300

Postby South_park300 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:50 am

this episode sucked, i give it a 10/10

seriously people, some of your belong in the 1/4 of the population. this was a really great episode, lots of unexpected hilarious twists. many of you disliked it before you even saw it.

and no, this didn't suck. making fun of the douche that is like "omg, this ep was not funny! blah blah blah. 7/10!"
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:55 am

And so people can't have differing opinions or criticize parts of the episode while praising others? Nice to know that :roll:

Honestly, I didn't expect much from the episode, so maybe I didn't get much. Or maybe I just am not a 'true' fan.

It IS possible to like parts of an episode while not liking other things about it. You can't always like or dislike the entire thing..

I'm still waiting to see 1008, after all (yeah, I missed it).
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:58 am

Cerisa_Roz wrote:Re: Pip. He was only in a gym scene. He appears to have been dropped from the classroom scenes for the new kid, "Leroy"..

MUST... KILL... LEROY. :evil:

Why is everyone making a comeback except Pip? :cry: At least he was in the episode, which means HE DIDN'T DIE!!! :D
WellingtonBear

funny episode

Postby WellingtonBear » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:04 am

Funny episode. I didn't think it was quite as good as warcraft, but still pretty solid. At first I thought the hardly boys bit was kind of stupid but they grew on me (like a giant clue). Mr. Mackey's fecal metaphors were hilarious. I can't decide which is funnier, 'fudge dragon' or 'chocolate hotdog'. My biggest complaint would have to be Randy having an almost nonexistent part, although his only line WAS hilarious. (....."godspeed").
SaveYrGeneration

Postby SaveYrGeneration » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:05 am

how did "pissed off muslims" do this?
planes only hit the two towers, not wtc building 7

if you have a brain in your head then DON'T listen to a cartoon, your mom, the government, me, or anyone else... instead why don't you READ and RESEARCH and find out what really happened for yourself!!!!!

there are 487938463635664777899 sites out there, here are 3

http://www.wtc7.net

http://www.pentagonresearch.com

http://www.prisonplanet.com
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:07 am

Oh good, I see it's already started. :roll:
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:11 am

*sigh* I guess some things are just a given, huh?

Maybe the episode will be better on the second viewing or something. Sometimes it takes time to comprehend a few episodes.

Of course, there are those that turn out to be more annoying on the second viewing (a few from season 7's last run, in my case)..
braddock8

Postby braddock8 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:12 am

http://www.wtc7.net

"Okay, the plan is, we're going to take down World Trade Center towers 1 and 2, kill maybe 3,000 innocent Americans. We'll also hit the Pentagon with cruise missles. We'll fool everyone into thinking it was all done by Al Quaeda with hijacked planes. This will certainly be enough to justify a war with Afghanistan in the eyes of the American people, right?"

"Hmm, I don't know if that's enough... we'd better get WTC7 too, just in case."

The retardation is endless.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:48 am

Nice Chicago spoof. Love how they happened to be at a McDonalds. Chicago has a bunch like that.

Stan and Kyle :)
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:51 am

I loved the episode. The ending was kind of abrupt, but still funny. Really though, for the most part, I found this episode brilliantly f*cked up. I give it a 9.5/10. It's almost perfect. Season 10's still going strong.

And to those of you who have a problem with people not liking the episode, go cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it. Not everyone thinks like you and your opinions are not divine. I liked it, but some people didn't. Boo fuggin' hoo.
Last edited by KennyStanWendyFan on Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:53 am

Don't you mean a 'WacDonalds' :P I notice that in some shows, they use that or a variant for a spoof name.

Now that I think about it, it's kinda better Stan ended up being the one in the end. It would've been damn annoying if Cartman ended up being behind yet ANOTHER thing.

Still, I think the 'clue' thing was funny, but dragged out. I'll tune in to the episode again and see how things go from there..

So instead of a Starbucks nearly everywhere, Chicago has McDonalds? Heh.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”