*1009: Mystery of the Urinal Deuce*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:19 am

Wow, that episode was rather messed up, but funny. I like how it pointed out the pointless overhype of the whole 9/11 conspiracy theory concept.

The whole “Who took a sh*t in the urinal” thing was a neat little subplot that somehow randomly ties into the main ep plot. It’s weird...

It’s just one of those episodes that makes sense, but at the same time, doesn’t make sense, and is funny both ways. I guess that’s the best way I can describe it.

EP RATING: 9/10 – now as good as 1008, but close enough.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Olivia42

Postby Olivia42 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:20 am

I like that Stan has a bit of an evil streak to him. It makes for a more interesting character, and differentiates him a bit from Kyle. It also lends support to my Freudian theory of South Park characters, which I will not go into now.

(Freudian analysis, by the way, is like the Law of Fives. It's bull, but you can find it everywhere.)
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:31 am

Holy crap. I thought that was absolutely hilarious.

I loved how ridiculous the whole thing was. Yes, yes, yes, exactly right. Cartman's presentation, every scene with the government in it, hell, even Stan pointing a gun at Kyle - it was all great. I was expecting Stan to rip off a mask and be Cartman or something, but nope - and that just added to the screwiness.

Oh, and Mackey was totally godly in this episode. I loved that side plot. The Hardly Boys were pretty funny, too (they were best in their second appearance though).

... I'll go read other people's thoughts on it now, but seriously, ohmygod, I thought that that was... I laughed more than I did in 1008, that's for sure. My only complain is that the crappy .rm file skipped a few times. :| I'm waiting for my .avi to finish downloading so I'll watch it again in the morning.

Good god, I loved that episode so much, the merging of blatantly political to sheer toilet humour was really, really great (I loved how the scenes cut after a character said something similar to "You should know something...").

Okay, I'm gonna stop now. But that was great.
PussOut

Postby PussOut » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:32 am

Good episode. Needed more Pip.
Pussout!
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:46 am

I loved the clue joke and Cartman's whole 9/11 math thing. I also liked the way Kyle said "Really!?" It was hilarious. :lol: One thing that bugged me though... how'd they fake the 911Truth.com guy's death so well? That was never really explained... yeah, the episode was messed up, but I liked it nonetheless.
Last edited by KennyStanWendyFan on Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
SouthofHeaven

Postby SouthofHeaven » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:46 am

Tonights episode was okay. A strong C+
Who's a jigga wha?
Haruko666

Postby Haruko666 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:51 am

best episode of the season id say. so good. the twist made no sense. cartman blaming kyle. GOLD
JBL Is Unbeatable
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:53 am

I give it a 9/10 only because there was a lot of confusion and the gun to Kyle's head was a little extreme.

Loved the whole took a crap in the urinal and blamed the government part. It reminds me of some of some of the things I did.

Loved the Chicago part and the McDonalds.

Loved Mr. Macky going on about it. I think that was the best part of the whole episode.
Stan and Kyle :)
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:53 am

PussOut wrote:Good episode. Needed more Pip.

I love you.

I SAW PIP!!! TURRAH BEYOND TURRAH!!! *does the Pip Dance*
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:55 am

I'm watching it again now. It's better now that I'm able to focus more on it than before.

Still, the 'clue' thing got dragged on a bit..

Oh, Stan. He is so crazy.. :o Not so innocent NOW, is he? Heh.

It still feels very short, though. Like there needed to be something more to it. I don't know.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:58 am

Cerisa_Roz wrote:
Oh, Stan. He is so crazy.. :o Not so innocent NOW, is he? Heh.

What was he going to do, crap his pants? Sometimes you just have to take a sh*t so bad that you have no further options. Better a urinal then the floor or in his pants. And I don't think anybody would admit in front of everybody or for that matter at all that they took a crap in a urinal nor miss recess over having to use the crapper.
Last edited by kfgg on Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Stan and Kyle :)
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:59 am

Needed more Pip? More like... needed more Kenny! :P
AesopRockOn

Postby AesopRockOn » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:03 am

Message of the episode: all who believe it was a conspiracy need to shut the fcuk up! Discuss the episode in the thread not your faggity little theories. Go create your own thread in some sect of the forum and talk to yourself for a few days. Just get the hell away from me when I'm trying to read fans' reactions to my favorite show. Stupid pieces of shiite
What's the matter? Was your mother abusive? Did she slap your thighs with cold cuts and stick umbrellas up your ass?
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:08 am

I was referring to the gun-pulling and manipulating, kfgg :? It's interesting to see THAT side.

There are some people that're convinced Stan is the pinnacle of perfection (well, some fans tend to be like that). To that, I say "hah".

I wouldn't say what I would've done..'cause honestly, I'm not a guy. And I'm rather comfortable with my gender as is :)
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:10 am

Okay, yes, I did forget to mention that. Kyle's "REALLY?!"s totally made such a large portion of the episode for me. That, Cartman's explanations, and Stan at the end (post-gun pulling).

... I think 1008 was better, but this one really did give me more laughs. Season 10 is really, really well on its way to becoming my absolute favourite season. Holy god I love this.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”