*1009: Mystery of the Urinal Deuce*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

InchyAlly

Postby InchyAlly » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:36 am

Another thing that annoyed me was Bush's voice... and the dragged out jokes... and the fact that the plot told to us here was only in the first 5 minutes of the episode...
butters489

Postby butters489 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:36 am

Oh man, what an awesome episode. The Hardly Boys were the funniest part.

Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:36 am

I'd say my opinion can be summed in one word: "Meh".

Overall it wasn't too funny, just another poilitical episode. I didn't get the Hardly Boys thing, did they make the books into a TV show at some point?

I really didn't like the end reason either. Stan was deceiving Kyle the whole time? Stan held a gun to his head? So much for being best friends.

Clyde seems to have it pretty rough. He's only got one nut and he got a colostomy.
connorcrehan

Postby connorcrehan » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:38 am

InchyAlly wrote:
AssassinKenny wrote:not as good as MLNW but still really funny :lol: I loved the whole conspiracy theory loop because I'm really sick of hearing about government conspiracies.

anyone notice the new classmate Luke or whatever his name was?

*Leeroy

Kinda looks like Jimmy/Kyle 2's child... o_O

I saw on another board saying that it might be a reference to the World of Warcraft symbol "Leroy Jenkins".
I am Jacks complete lack of a creative signature
nutmeg218

Postby nutmeg218 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:39 am

The Hardly Boys were funny. I also like Clyde's scene. this was just a great episode overall. Yup, pissed off Muslims was the cause of 9/11, I knew it all along....

Pip made a cameo apperance!!!!!!!! :D
treefiddy_350

Postby treefiddy_350 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:39 am

It was a low alright. Nothing funny about it other than the Hardly Boys and Mr. Macky getting mad over the poop. Were they making fun of a movie at the end there, with all the twists?

7/10
Member# 325291
Olivia42

Postby Olivia42 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:40 am

Haha, I really liked that one. More than I expected.

I liked the multi-linear plot; it reminded me of earlier seasons.

I also loved the impossible-to-follow conspiracy layers. At least I think they were supposed to be impossible. I may simply be tired. Either way, that made it much funnier.

Unfortunately, that was the worst Bush impression I've ever heard. I know they can do better than that. Cheney was great, though.

And one can never go wrong with poop and boner jokes.
braddock8

Postby braddock8 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:41 am

I like how Dylan Avery (that's who it was supposed to be, undoubtedly), was wearing the 911truth.org shirt he likes to wear in public.

At first, I was puzzled why South Park would actually advertise the conspiracy site. Then I realized, a) the site certainly doesn't have the bandwidth to handle such an influx of people. I was right, it doesn't. 911truth.org is currently down. Another reason, I suppose, is it allows people to see the retardedness firsthand. Dylan and company are gonna be getting a lot of hatemail, I think.
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:42 am

Dude, Mr. Macky made me cry, he was HILARIOUS!!!!!! That was pretty much the best part of the episode. The plot was kinna....eh. But just remember, 1/4 of the nation is retarded. HA HA!!!
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
AesopRockOn

Postby AesopRockOn » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:44 am

treefiddy_350 wrote:It was a low alright. Nothing funny about it other than the Hardly Boys and Mr. Macky getting mad over the poop. Were they making fun of a movie at the end there, with all the twists?

7/10

F-U-C-K OFF AND GET THE F-U-C-K OUT WITH THAT BULLSH1T; THAT WAS A FUCCKEN ROCKIN EPISODE AND YOU BITCHEZ WHO AINT LIKE IT OUGHT TO ROT; MATT AND TREY BROUGHT IT WITH A GREAT SATIRE EQUIPPED WITH MACKEY GOING NUTZ. CARTMAN BLAMED KYLE BUT WE KNOW BETTER NOW.
BIOTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's the matter? Was your mother abusive? Did she slap your thighs with cold cuts and stick umbrellas up your ass?
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:44 am

This hits close to home.

When I was in 2nd-3rd grade there were several occations of people sh*tting all over the floor in the bathroom. There was never any reaction like Mr. Macky's at all.

So I went into a remote bathroom and ahem on the floor and went right to the principal and said someone did it just to see what would happen. He said "ok we'll have to take a look at it" and I had to go back to him to ask what happened and he said "Oh yeah there was a mess in there" and I said "What did you have to do" and he said "I had to scrape it up, it was pretty gross."

I don't know much about the 9-11 conspiracy sites other then my sister was playing a video about it across the hall while I was trying to sleep.
Last edited by kfgg on Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stan and Kyle :)
braddock8

Postby braddock8 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:45 am

Olivia42 wrote:Unfortunately, that was the worst Bush impression I've ever heard. I know they can do better than that.

I think that might have been intentional. They're trying to portray Bush as a brilliant, evil mastermind, and Bush's real voice doesn't exactly fit the description.

But most likely it's just a poor impersonation. You can't really complain if it is. There's a disclaimer at the beginning of every episode.
madeofdeadskin

Postby madeofdeadskin » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:46 am

This was one of the funniest episodes ive seen in the entire 10th season so far.

The whole thing w/ mr. macky saying different words that ment crap was funny as sh*t

Blaming the whole thing on Kyle was funny as hell, there hatred for each other gets better ever episode : lol :

Having Clyde in the office for being the one who capped in the urinal was hilarious.

The entire episode was funny as hell from top to bottom. Great to see it all wasnt about Eric, and its also good to see all the boys but kenny had something to do with the episode. But lets hope this season we have a episode that has to revolve around kenny

9/10.....great great start to the second leg of the 10th season :lol:
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:46 am

nutmeg218 wrote:Pip made a cameo apperance!!!!!!!! :D

HE DID??????? TURRAH! *does the Pip Dance double-time!* I can't wait to see him! WHERE WAS HE???
Bobo92

Postby Bobo92 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:48 am

It was pretty good. Cartman's power point presentation was great (I love how he always uses that happy, smiling picture of Kyle when he's trying to make him look bad), and his explanation really sounded like some stupid 9/11 theory. The Hardly Boys were funny, too, and Mr. Mackey becoming more and more frustrated about the "urinal deuce." Overall, it was pretty enjoyable, but Make Love, Not Warcraft was better, IMO.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”