*1010: Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

fattass12

Postby fattass12 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:07 am

that was pretty funny. all of those making videos and cartman trying to be badass. it was sorta surpirising and funny when i found out it was ike. all of it made me laugh. espically when cartman said beth was "his bitch". i think that was funny how the police acted. they all just went nice. like that situation a while back where the teacher got caught and people made fun of the guy because he radded her out. some people act that way.

10/10
AssassinKenny

Postby AssassinKenny » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:19 am

Athena1999 wrote:Ike hasn't gotten this much attention since his wee-wee was supposedly going to get cut off. I also noticed Jimbo made somewhat of a return (with a different sounding voice), likewise Randy. The kids didn't really have much to do in it... Kenny said pretty much one thing.

Although it was pretty Cartman-centric, I could tell that M&T are heeding the calls of Ike fans. *sends telepathic Pip waves to M&T*

Pip needs a comeback for sure
Athena1999 wrote:AssassinKenny, I officially love you.

sig by Mr.Hat DX27, and that is me in that sig
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:27 am

AssassinKenny wrote:Pip needs a comeback for sure

AssassinKenny, I officially love you.
AssassinKenny

Postby AssassinKenny » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:34 am

awesome :lol:
Athena1999 wrote:AssassinKenny, I officially love you.

sig by Mr.Hat DX27, and that is me in that sig
Faithbound

Postby Faithbound » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:41 am

In no way did I expect it to be Ike. As soon as I saw she was Ike's teacher though I said ohhhhh noooo. It doesnt make any sense at all since Ike's not quite old enough for a woody lol. I thought it was pretty funny though. Overall it was Niiiiiiiice.
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:59 am

Please don't tell me I was the only one to feel relief when I heard the detective say "Where were all the crazy sexed up teachers when I was a kid?"

Uhuh!
-over and out.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
smackcrapular

ok this was hilarious

Postby smackcrapular » Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:06 am

I've seen that dog series lol, the whole cartman/dog thing was omg friggin hilarious, so funny i just made this user to post this.

Is it me or do the episodes get better as time goes on!

Keep up the good work!
luxurious

Postby luxurious » Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:30 am

Hajji711 wrote:What's going on with cartman's voice? I've loved this show for such a long time, but I think the stories are getting a bit weak and the voices are getting sloppy. I don't like seeing south park going out like this.

You guys are geniuses. Don't let south park stray

agree
randyguyngal4

Postby randyguyngal4 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:30 am

"Nice" Episode -- Quite funny. Quite topical in many ways, too. Give it an 8 out of 10.

Loved Ike's reaction.
Ms. Stephenson: We'll go to Milan.
Ike: Yay! Mulan
Poor kid didn't know what was going on. Thought he was going to a Disney movie. LOL

Missed Opportunity:
Didn't anyone else want to hear Sheila Cartman blame KYLE for this since he didn't tell them?

Missed Opportunity:
I haven't seen DAWG, but I'd love to see who "Beth" was. I kept thinking it was Butters in drag again.

Looking forward to more from M & T!
Fake Shemp

Postby Fake Shemp » Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:39 am

Great episode. Certainly the best of the season (maybe apart from Smug Alert!). I watch Dog the Bounty Hunger all the time, and I have to say that they nailed it tonight. HILARIOUS. It's way funnier if you watch the show. For anyone wondering, here's a link to the opening of "Dog." They didn't change the theme song (performed by Ozzy) and it made it even funnier.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CfWWl3fraws
southparkfan1986

Postby southparkfan1986 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:48 am

Fake Shemp wrote:Great episode. Certainly the best of the season (maybe apart from Smug Alert!). I watch Dog the Bounty Hunger all the time, and I have to say that they nailed it tonight. HILARIOUS. It's way funnier if you watch the show. For anyone wondering, here's a link to the opening of "Dog." They didn't change the theme song (performed by Ozzy) and it made it even funnier.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CfWWl3fraws

Thanks for that I never even heard of Dog the bounty hunter until tonight. I do appreciate the episode more now.

This is my favorite show on television for several reasons, and I have seen every episode many many times, but I must say this was one of the worst episodes ever, you guys I'm seriously.
I thought they would have at least savaged something at the end with a dramatic Kyle screaming at Mrs. Stephenson about how she is a sick twisted psycho, in a "I learned something today" esque dramatic monologue, but alas it wasn't to be. I am very glad they tackled this issue and the fact that people naturally think it's more OK if the teacher is a girl, especially a hot one, but they didn't go crazy and comletely go extreme like they usually do. In other words, it was pretty empty, and the ending was empty as well, which is unheard of for this show. And where was everyone this episode, like Stan? If I didn't know better I would have thought this episode was written and directed by someone other than every other of the 100 or so episodes.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:00 am

That episode was so GREAT.

It took way too freaking long to get up though. I had well over a dozen tabs open just trying to freaking get it. And then that megaupload link came and SAVED ME from like, totally snapping or something. And then torrent'll be done in the morning, yes yes yes~

Anyway, on the actual episode... Well, when they first showed Ike, I was like "NO. WAY." but that was GREAT. It didn't destroy Ike or anything, it made sense, just... oh good god that was a wonderful, wonderful episode.

Best scene was Kyle taking Ike out into the living room and them arguing while their parents just sat there and ate. Seriously, that was the greatest.

This is the first episode of this run to actually make me brust out into shrieking laughter. The others were funny, yes, but if something is truly totally hysterical I will break out into shrieking laughter, and that rarely happens to me. It happened twice: when Ike was announced to be the student, and when Cartman exclaimed the Mel Gibson defence.

Also, the videos thing was funny. And, um. The whole episode. That was really, really funny. The end, too, with Miss Stevenson confused as she plummets to her death. Beautiful. All of the dawg and bear mace stuff was great, too, and, hell, Stan's initial reaction to hearing the news was the best one.

So it was another solely Cartman and Kyle episode... But it was a really, really good one. I have no complaints over lack of Stan or Kenny. My favourite episode is Cartoon Wars Part II, so I obviously don't have any real problems with that.

I loved this episode. So much. That was... That was really, really good. And using Ike was totally f*cked up, but his character wasn't ruined at all because he's too young and that stuff to actually truly understa,d but it sure did make for some amazing f*ck uppery.

Christ, I have no idea how to even place these episodes anymore. Season ten is being totally amazing.

And those are my sole, uninfluence thoughts. Haven't read anyone else's yet and I'm still high on the giggly fangirl level. I'll go read those other posts now. :P
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:17 am

Sick, twisted, and delicious! That’s how I can describe this ep.

I’ll admit, at first I thought this episode would have been really strange, and it was, but it was also quite funny in a bazaar way. The ending was a little weird, but again, it amused me.

Ike sure was one lucky boy. Sure, he’s grossly under-age, and, in reality, would be incapable of orgasmic sexual intercourse since his testosterone isn’t even close to starting up, but at least his first experience was with a teacher who was pretty damn hot. Hell, I’d do her (but then again there’s a big age difference, the age gap would have been way not-as-huge if I was the male in that affair, but hell, I’d still do it, just cause I’m a horny bastard like that!)

Cartman as a hall monitor was interesting. He was all white-authoritey-gangsta-cop and it was funny. I thought it was also silly how each scene revealed him making music or otherwise videos out of each situation, as if he were going to submit them to MTV or something.

EP RATING: 9/10 + .5 because the teacher was hot :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
jjmac12345

Postby jjmac12345 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:23 am

Another above average episode. How long can the streak continue? This episode would have been great for Chef. :cry:
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:28 am

The first part of the episode was funny, the last part was weird, and the episode overall was just... wrong. Not bad though. I'll give it a 7/10. I may raise my ranking upon my second viewing. I'll probably like it better once my initial reaction to the wrongness of the episode subsides.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”