*1010: Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

nojo

Postby nojo » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:33 am

Nice.

Any hot kindergarten teachers want to complain about misrepresentation, please IM me for a personal consultation.
Troll Whisperer
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:38 am

I think the songs used when they were showing Ike with the teacher is what did it for me. Perfect choices.

Also good to see nothing has really changed between Stan & Kyle since the gun incident. Same old same old.

I cannot stress enough how the way they were saying "nice" irritates me. I know 2 people who do that all the time when I'm talking to them and it just drives me out of it.

The ending was forced but I'm glad Ike didn't jump.
Stan and Kyle :)
cartman'sbitch

Postby cartman'sbitch » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:38 am

The angry Ike expression was freaking hilarious!
Stivot

Postby Stivot » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:46 am

HA ahahahhahahahaha hahahahahha HA ah

This is freakin halarious, it probably only makes sense if youve watched dog the bounty hunter on E "watch out theve got bear mace" Rofl :!:
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:58 am

nojo wrote:Nice.

Any hot kindergarten teachers want to complain about misrepresentation, please IM me for a personal consultation.

Naw uh! Forget Nojo! =O
@ Hot Misrepresented School Teachers: I'm 5'3" and wear a size 14 boys. I look good in boxers. My fat to muscle ratio is 12, that's average for a guy! I've been mistaken for a fourteen year old. Considering your choice in partners, I'm sure the pen0r size ain't what it's about, am I right? Ignore the boobies aim me k-thanks!

Yeah... this episode has sadly rekindled my school teacher fantasies. *le sigh*

I don't blame Ike for being pissed at Kyle. I think Kyle was right in what he said... and Ike was right for not jumping. (Sorry teachers, that's a little too far.) And maybe the teacher was insane... But-but damn! He had a good thing!
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
MarkusFarkus

Postby MarkusFarkus » Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:00 am

BETH, CARTMAN'S BITCH!!

I had to rewind the tivo to watch the whole last act of the episode because I couldn't stop laughing at the sight of Beth, aka Cartman's Bitch. That has to be the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. This short thing waddling along there, with boobs up to her eyes, her little arms sticking out, spraying people with bear mace...what planet did she come from?

I was just waiting for her to try and say something. I know she's gotta sound all muffled up like Kenny. But I'm glad she didn't, I might have snorted my gut out my nose.

I need to see more of Cartman's Bitch! I need Cartman's Bitch icons! Please bring her back again!
cartman'sbitch

Postby cartman'sbitch » Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:08 am

Here I am! tee hee
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:10 am

cartman'sbitch wrote:Here I am! tee hee

Oh wow! LOL. I bet you're happy tonight, considering your screen name.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:13 am

AssassinKenny wrote:Wow I did not see Ike coming :shock:

...nor did I. :cartmanevillaugh::
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
MarkusFarkus

Postby MarkusFarkus » Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:13 am

CARTMAN'S BITCH!!

As soon as I posted that I realized there had to be someone here with that name!

You must have loved that!
cartman'sbitch

Postby cartman'sbitch » Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:29 am

I can't wait to see it again, because I hadn't thought of it until you wrote it. I'll savor it next time around.
MarkusFarkus

Postby MarkusFarkus » Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:01 am

I gotta give up the love to Cartman's Bitch! Just looking at her I knew I'd have a new favorite character. I'm still laughing just thinking about her. All she has to do is stand there.

Can anyone find a picture of her? I'm gonna see what I can dig up but my PC isn't able to capture from video or anything.

Beth, Cartman's Bitch! I want you! Ooh la la! 23 Skidoo!

I gotta watch that again.

And cartman'sbitch, you are gonna get some attention now!
cartman'sbitch

Postby cartman'sbitch » Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:09 am

Of course she is er I am you're favorite character I wear leather and my big boobs cover my face so you don't have to listen to me nag at your hairy ass (thinking cartman)
MarkusFarkus

Postby MarkusFarkus » Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:21 am

Well, it doesn't take Freud to figure that one out, right? :wink:

At-tas...AT-TAS!!!

I hear when she's not working for The Dawg she works as a wet nurse for midget babies.
Nadine81

Postby Nadine81 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:45 am

Nice... :D. I really liked this episode.

My highlight was- of course- Cartman´s behavior through the entire episode.
It was so funny that he was so obsessed with the hall pass..."It´s like a hall pass doesn´t even matter to her" :D

I felt a little bit sorry for Butters although I saw it coming that he would become one of Cartman´s victims.
I guess this whole episode shows clearly what Cartman does when he gets authority.

My second highlight was the fact that the kid was IKE. I hadn´t expecet that! But I guess it´s very typical for South Park to take an issue and exaggerate it. So that was cool too.

My third highlight were the policemen and the fact that they didn´t take it seriously.

Favorite quotes:
"Has she performed oral sex with him?"
"I think so"
"What´s the crime?"
"The crime is she isn´t doing it with me"

I think they made a very good point here: if an attractive WOMAN abuses children, some people think it´s not as terrible as it would be if it was a MAN.

There was one thing that bothered me: last week Stan pointed at Kyle with the gun. And this week he doesn´t even react when Kyle tells him about the teacher and his brother. What´s the matter with him ;)?

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”