*1010: Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Faithbound

Postby Faithbound » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:37 pm

As I stated in the other forum, My vote for the teacher is The woman who teaches Home Economics. As far as the kid is concerned im voting for that new kid Leeroy because they had to have introduced him in the last episode for a reason.
Rooster_Costume

Postby Rooster_Costume » Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:22 pm

.Stoch wrote:
Kidmaan wrote:Sounds pretty boring to me... the outfit of Cartman and the plot outline let me conclued that this episode is going to suck. Sorry

Oh, that's because you are an idiot.

I used to think you were just brutally honest, but that's obviously not the case. You're an assh*le.

I'm always excited for episodes, but this one especially. I can't believe Cartman and Kyle are working together. That's just...not normal unless Kyle finds out what Cartman is doing at some point, and that's not what he was in for, so he eventually starts to try to stop him. I don't see how that could come out of this, though.

I don't think that will be the case, though. Cartman looks like he's doing this for his own satisfaction of stopping a crime that was done under his jurisdiction, and Kyle is probably working to seek justice in this case like he always is. I can't wait to see what they do with this.

I like the topic of this episode, too. They're in the school most of the time, and that makes two episodes in a row where a lot of the episode takes place in the school. I like when the story takes place in the school because there are great characters that are only seen there.

The whole scandal involved looks good, too. I wonder who the teacher is. My guess would be they bring in some teacher none of us have ever seen or they bring back a teacher that hasn't been seen in a while. The Home Ec teacher is a good possibility. I just hope it isn't Ms. Garrison. That would be way too predictable. My guess for the kid would be either Leeroy or Tweek. It shouldn't be Butters-I don't think it will be, either-because a lot of people expect that, and Matt and Trey try to stay unpredictable.
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
NoSu

Postby NoSu » Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:39 pm

My guess is the kids going to be coming onto the teacher .

But anyway chances are it's cartman having the affair and he's attempting to pin it on someone else lol.
MercyMay

Postby MercyMay » Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:45 pm

I'm really excited about the whole thing. This seems like more of an episode they would've down before the show became a lot more political. (I'm not really complaining, mind you.) I really like to see the episodes where it focuses on the kids and things that happen to the kids.

Kyle and Cartman working together? Wonderful. I agree with Rooster_Costume there. I figure it'll be Cartman with a vendetta and Kyle with his sense of justice.

I also don't think it'll be Butters but I could be wrong. It just seems a little...out of character for him, if that makes sense. He's so afraid of doing something wrong because of his parents. (Unless his parents were somehow involved but that'd be the same Paris Hilton thing again.) I guess I wouldn't be too surprised to find out it's that new kid BUT for that same reason I'm iffy on it being him. Someone said Tweek but I hope it's not him, poor kid.

What about Craig? Heh.
SPF4L#1

Postby SPF4L#1 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:13 pm

Worried about this one. Sounds like it could turn out drivel. I didn't like The Return Of Chef that much and if we're going to have another episode based around molesting children, it better be funny.

Also, is the new theme for this season going to be long episode titles that begin with M? That's three out of three for the new run so far.
If you can be bothered...please check out this poll:
http://misterpoll.com/4270026923.html
ubergenius

Postby ubergenius » Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:04 pm

This has, in my humble opinion, a LOT of promise, if executed properly. I partly hope it's not a major character that is molested, but at the same time, it's always fun to see Butters get kicked around for one reason or another (and then get grounded for his misfortune).

I'm excited! Should be good quality!
I aim to misbehave.
http://www.student-manager.com
Rooster_Costume

Postby Rooster_Costume » Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:13 pm

SPF4L#1 wrote:I didn't like The Return Of Chef that much and if we're going to have another episode based around molesting children, it better be funny.

You obviously didn't get the point of that episode. :roll:

The predictable things that Matt and Trey actually do are seen in a picture somehow. See, Cartman is the hall monitor in the picture, and who didn't see that coming? Unless we see a picture with Butters in it before the episode, I don't think we'll see Butters as the molested child.
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
berettablowjob

Postby berettablowjob » Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:29 pm

dog the bounty hunter is a bitch.i want to rape and kill his whole family.I seriously hope they f*ck that homosexuals name up,he seriously deserves it.down with dog. :parishilton:
there was a young fellow named phil, who was screwing a girl, as boys will.the girl had a knack of screwing right back,the instincts not easy to kill.
MagnumCal

Re: *1010: Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy*

Postby MagnumCal » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:20 pm

"Cartman, the hall monitor" song like dog the bounty hunter
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:23 pm

Stan and Kyle :)
MagnumCal

Postby MagnumCal » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:24 pm

berettablowjob wrote:dog the bounty hunter is a bitch.i want to rape and kill his whole family.I seriously hope they f*ck that homosexuals name up,he seriously deserves it.down with dog. :parishilton:
you are desturbed, you seriosly need help. Some one suspend this guy
xWoodleDoodlex

Postby xWoodleDoodlex » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:29 pm

I cant wait to see this one, its gonna b gr8! I didnt really like TROC very much but thats cos it upset me that chef went, and that it wasnt very funny, but im noting against it. id rather watch that than mr hankeys xmas classics! lol
Im so excited! Kyle n Cartman join forces! OMG! Its gonna be a ball!
It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation!

Atah!!!

Postby Atah!!! » Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:04 pm

Hope it's Kenny who's the "victim". If so, he would probably like it, even though everyone would be giving him sympathy and telling him he's a victim. Also, it should be funny to see what Cartman does as hall monitor because we all know "there's nothing worse than Cartman with authoritah." Should definitely be better than the last episode.
What awaits everyone in heaven is eternal peace, divine rest, and $10,000 cash.
.Stoch

Postby .Stoch » Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:18 pm

Jay C wrote:
.Stoch wrote:
Kidmaan wrote:Sounds pretty boring to me... the outfit of Cartman and the plot outline let me conclued that this episode is going to suck. Sorry

What the f*ck? Just because he doesn't like what this episode might be, means he's an idiot?

.Stoch, oh, dude... wow. Just when I thought you couldn't say anything more close-minded and retarded, you drop that nugget. Claps for you.

What ever gets your blood flowin'.
.Stoch

Postby .Stoch » Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:21 pm

Rooster_Costume wrote:
.Stoch wrote:

I used to think you were just brutally honest, but that's obviously not the case. You're an assh*le.

I'm always excited for episodes, but this one especially. I can't believe Cartman and Kyle are working together. That's just...not normal unless Kyle finds out what Cartman is doing at some point, and that's not what he was in for, so he eventually starts to try to stop him. I don't see how that could come out of this, though.

I don't think that will be the case, though. Cartman looks like he's doing this for his own satisfaction of stopping a crime that was done under his jurisdiction, and Kyle is probably working to seek justice in this case like he always is. I can't wait to see what they do with this.

I like the topic of this episode, too. They're in the school most of the time, and that makes two episodes in a row where a lot of the episode takes place in the school. I like when the story takes place in the school because there are great characters that are only seen there.

The whole scandal involved looks good, too. I wonder who the teacher is. My guess would be they bring in some teacher none of us have ever seen or they bring back a teacher that hasn't been seen in a while. The Home Ec teacher is a good possibility. I just hope it isn't Ms. Garrison. That would be way too predictable. My guess for the kid would be either Leeroy or Tweek. It shouldn't be Butters-I don't think it will be, either-because a lot of people expect that, and Matt and Trey try to stay unpredictable.

How can he say it's going to suck if he doesn't even understand it? He obviously doesn't know what its a spoof on, so how could he say it sucks? That's like not knowing who Tom Cruise is then saying, "Well I don't know who that is or what Scientology is, so this episode SUCKED", no actually that means you just don't understand it, and come back when you are older, when you know more about the world around you, and have made more then 3 posts before you can just cal this episode stupid or boring.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”