*1010: Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Rooster_Costume

Postby Rooster_Costume » Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:45 pm

.Stoch wrote:How can he say it's going to suck if he doesn't even understand it? He obviously doesn't know what its a spoof on, so how could he say it sucks?

What did you get that from? I don't see anything that shows that he doesn't know what he's talking about.
.Stoch wrote:That's like not knowing who Tom Cruise is then saying, "Well I don't know who that is or what Scientology is, so this episode SUCKED",

Scientology is explained in the episode. I didn't know that much about Scientology until I saw that episode, but I still liked it. If you don't know who Tom Cruise is, that doesn't make the whole episode incomprehensible. If you didn't like that episode, then you're entitled to your opinion.
.Stoch wrote:no actually that means you just don't understand it,

Maybe the episode sucked for them? Some people liked AMLF, which I didn't, but I don't try to make them feel stupid for it. Some of AMLF fans liked it, and they try to flame people for not liking it which is complete bullsh*t.
.Stoch wrote:and come back when you are older,

Yes, come back when you're older, .Stoch. Learn to respect others' opinions, and quit acting like your opinion is better than everyone else's.
.Stoch wrote:when you know more about the world around you,

Knowing more about the topic of the episode does help you enjoy it more, but some people's opinions are still the same once they know more about it.
.Stoch wrote:and have made more then 3 posts before you can just cal this episode stupid or boring.

Post count is irrelevant. If you have more posts than most, that doesn't make you smarter, and it most certainly doesn't make your opinion better than it would be if you had one post. There wasn't a need to double post, either. Now quit making off-topic posts about how stupid people are.

Now, BACK ON TOPIC,

I think Kenny would be pretty good for the role that is in question. His interest in sex is the primary reason that it would be good. He wouldn't try to get back at the woman at all which would provide a good excuse for Kyle and Cartman to try to seek justice.
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:57 pm

Maybe its one of the 6th graders. At least at that age they're old enough to ahem..
Stan and Kyle :)
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:18 pm

Let's see, of all the established characters, who has a history of child solicitation? Who was busted by the FBI for this very type of thing? And who's the most sexually demented person in South Park?

That's right, it's Garrison.

Remember that he/she/it's also been single for almost 2 years now and might be getting frustrated with a dry streak like that.

As for the child, the following characters have had implied sexual contact with adults:
Butters & Cartman

And it won't be either of them. Cartman's going to have is own storyline as hall monitor and it won't be Butters because he's only a central character in the Cartman vs. Butters episodes. The next logical choice then seems to be Stan. He needs something to do in the episode, so why not have it be the teacher?

Actually, after reading what I just wrote, it wouldn't surprise me if just one or the other of my theories will be correct. Both sound plausible, but not so much together. I mean Stan & Garrison? *shudder*

You read it! You can't unread it!
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:22 pm

triplemultiplex wrote:Let's see, of all the established characters, who has a history of child solicitation? Who was busted by the FBI for this very type of thing? And who's the most sexually demented person in South Park?

That's right, it's Garrison.

Remember that he/she/it's also been single for almost 2 years now and might be getting frustrated with a dry streak like that.

As for the child, the following characters have had implied sexual contact with adults:
Butters & Cartman

And it won't be either of them. Cartman's going to have is own storyline as hall monitor and it won't be Butters because he's only a central character in the Cartman vs. Butters episodes. The next logical choice then seems to be Stan. He needs something to do in the episode, so why not have it be the teacher?

Actually, after reading what I just wrote, it wouldn't surprise me if just one or the other of my theories will be correct. Both sound plausible, but not so much together. I mean Stan & Garrison? *shudder*

Stan and a teacher/Garrison...

right now I'm sick to my stomach. The thought of that just made it worse.
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:38 pm

If it were Stan, that'd really be twisting Stan's character even more than it was last week. I mean, last week wasn't good for him, I can't imagine how much that'd impact his character if he were having sex with a teacher.

However, Stan is still my number one choice for who I predict it will be. But, that's just a hunch. However, we won't know until 1010 airs.

When I first read the discription of this episode, two things popped into my mind, both of them involving Stan having the affair. My first thought was Kyle actually walking in on Stan while "in the act." And my next thought was Stan telling Kyle about it.

Despite my hunch that it could be Stan, I honestly don't think (or don't want to think) that Matt and Trey would do that to one of the main characters. It'd be extremely shocking, and just...wow. But Matt and Trey have a thing about making episodes as shoking as possible, so who knows?
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:43 pm

I really don't think it will be Stan. I think everybody who thinks it will be is under estimating him.

but... I am cursed with bad luck so it probably will be. I had probably the WORSE 5 days ever due to Stan's actions in last week's episode.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:55 pm

Oh god, I will cry if it's Stan. D: That would be so completely awful. Last week, albeit shocking, was... somewhat in the bounds of realism. But oh god, Stan has more credit than that. I'm hoping it'll either be Kenny or some random new kid.

As for the teacher, while Garrison does seem most likely (and as the title imples, it has to be a female), I really hope it's not her, either. I mean, what would happen afterwards? :| Kyle and Cartman would most likely blow the cover and then what, no more Garrison? I'd rather it be some random English teacher. Really, I have no idea.

Although a thought just occurred to me right now that it's sorta like Chickenlover, in an obscure-yet-relatable way. And that was with some random adult character, so it might be done that way, too. Seriously, Matt and Trey have been doing absolutely fantastic so far, but this topic makes it so easy to just f*ck something up and no matter how amazing they've been so far, I'm still kinda worried about that.
MercyMay

Postby MercyMay » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:04 pm

I kinda really hope it isn't any of the main boys, to be honest. Though I could see it being either Kenny or Stan.

See, I'd cry if it was Tweek. =(

Oh hey, has anyone thought maybe the teacher's name is Miss Teacher? Just a thought.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:14 pm

If its Stan I'll start hurting myself.
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:28 pm

Even if it is Stan, I don't think that will determine whether or not I like the episode. But, it might change my opinion about him. I dunno, I guess I like episodes where drastic things happen. However, I'm not sure if I'm ready for something that show-altering.
Olivia42

Postby Olivia42 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:17 am

I'm just waiting for the "Dog" parodies. That show is terrible, yet strangely hypnotic.

I can't imagine that this episode would focus on a moral/political message, because what would they say? "Statutory rape is wrong"? The "relations," whatever they may be, are just a setup. A backdrop to Cartman's antics.

It should be interesting to see who's involved, though. But as others have said, though it represents sex between students and teachers, it may not be precisely that in the episode. Just a little hope for you who are afraid.
jjmac12345

Postby jjmac12345 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:11 am

Who is cartman supposed to be? Is it from a movie or something? This episode has huuuuge potential, can't wait for it.
Binsento

Postby Binsento » Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:27 am

You are all asking the wrong question.
More important than "who will get sexually abused by whom?" is "Which normal, logicthinking person would give Cartman this kind of Authoritah.

Or then again, he might be the perfect person to be a School Hallway Monitor since he has absolutely no compassion at all.

I just hope we can see him hitting things with a stick again, I'm really missing that. Like he did to the underpantsgnomes, or his cousin, or the monkey in the rainforest. That was hilarious.
MercyMay

Postby MercyMay » Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:30 am

I can really see this being hilarious with Cartman, given the right...umm, fodder? And I hope it opens the doorway for them to do more with the school kids.
gooneh

Postby gooneh » Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:06 pm

scott tenorman?

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”