*1010: Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Adorno

Postby Adorno » Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:45 pm

I could be wrong but I really don't think it will be one of the main characters, especially not Stan, he's too smart. If it is one of the main characters I'd say it would be Kenny, he hasn't had a big part recently.

I think it might be someone a bit older, but isn't their school South Park elementary? So it can't be Scott Tenorman.

Maybe Cartman gets it wrong in thinking that there's an illicit affair when really something else is happening.

I don't want to make predictions because South Park is too unpredictable, we'll probably all just end up looking stupid.

If its to the same standard as the rest of the season 10 then it should be a fantastic episode anyway.
andilaine

Postby andilaine » Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:54 pm

Cartman is dressed like Dog the Bounty Hunter!!! lmfao!
AWESOME!!!
Though, they didn't get the hair near high enough. :lol:
ImageImageImage
http://www.one.org "f*ck L Ron Hubbard, and f*ck all his clones."
Levani

Postby Levani » Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:03 pm

please let victim be kenny,it will be so cool.and i dont think mrs garrison will be molester,they have done episodes about guys molesting kids already,so its obvious they will do girls molesting kids episode.
MCkormick2

Postby MCkormick2 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:08 pm

Hey, I don't mean to offend any of you who post here, but, please, let's try to avoid turning this thread in a flame war about sexual harassment and double standarts, to a point where it is impossible to comment about the episode and where both sides have become populated by racist and offensive trolls, like what happened the two previous weeks.

"If we all do our part, we can make this thread, the best thread ever, mmm'kay?"

I think it may be Leeroy, the new kid. But, I agree that there will be no molestation. Kyle will probably misinterpret some teatcher talking to a kid, like, inside the classroom, as an affair (you know, like in those annoying sitcoms from the 1970ies?), and will reluctantly ask for Cartman's help. Of course, Jimmy is no longer a virgin, so, who knows what they'll do now?
This is not a sig.
MercyMay

Postby MercyMay » Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:28 pm

Did anyone see the previews on Comdey Central last night?

It shows this blonde woman in bed talking to someone about how they need to keep their love a secert because no one would understand.
SPF4L#1

Postby SPF4L#1 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:02 pm

Rooster_Costume wrote:
SPF4L#1 wrote:I didn't like The Return Of Chef that much and if we're going to have another episode based around molesting children, it better be funny.

You obviously didn't get the point of that episode. :roll:

Yes, I was living under a rock whilst the whole Isaac Hayes incident played out, so I had no idea what was being portrayed in the episode.

You may have noticed that, even though the episode wasn't aiming to handle the subject of child molestation, that was a major aspect of it. Yes, it was only intended to represent the wackiness of Scientology, but whichever way you look at it, the episode had many references to child molestation, even if they were just metaphors for something else.

Now this episode, presuming that child molestation is the central theme, will undoubtedly contain many references, only this time labouring that point directly rather than a more subtle one. The point I'm trying to make is that I think having two episodes in one season, where a key theme is child molestation, might be a bit much.
If you can be bothered...please check out this poll:
http://misterpoll.com/4270026923.html
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:38 pm

Actually this will be the third time they have talked about child molestation. Anyone remember Cartman joins NAMBLA?

Good luck with no wars here, that has been happening for a very long time now. Pretty much anytime there is a controversial episode the thread turns into a huge battle.
Last edited by Tweeks_Coffee on Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ubergenius

Postby ubergenius » Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:15 pm

If they plan to parody real world events, the teacher is going to have to be very attractive, as it always seems to be the sexy teachers that nail some random 16 year old. Mrs Garrison won't cut the mustard.
I aim to misbehave.
http://www.student-manager.com
MercyMay

Postby MercyMay » Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:18 pm

ubergenius wrote:If they plan to parody real world events, the teacher is going to have to be very attractive, as it always seems to be the sexy teachers that nail some random 16 year old. Mrs Garrison won't cut the mustard.

In the preview she's some young blonde I've never seen before.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:20 pm

Stan and Kyle :)
mammotha

Postby mammotha » Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:08 pm

:D cartman :D oh yeah this will be good serie oh yeah :]
No :]
Shiek927

Postby Shiek927 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:33 pm

I knew it just HAD too be a new teacher, none of the others fit the bill for doing this sort of thing. Only thing left is the identity of the victim.

I don't think it's Kenny. He's always been the most perverted about his sort of thing, but his comments have always been for fun. If a teacher or any older person offered to have ACTUAL sex with him, I don't think he'd go for it because he'd know it was the real thing and thats going too far.

But as a previous user said, Who on earth would give Cartman this sort of responsilbility. Perhaps the teacher herself gave Cartman the job knowing he'd do a terrible job and she would be the least suspect.

Please dont' let it be Butters :cry:
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:52 pm

kfgg wrote:Image

There was a preview?! D:

The commercial I saw last night was basically just a recap of the past two new episodes so far, and then the announcer saying to "tune in to an all new episode Wednesday at 10." When did they show this commerical? I have to see it!

Well, I'm glad you posted a screen cap though, kfgg. I had a feeling that the teacher was going to be a new character that we had never seen before.

You know what just occurred to me? I don't know if anyone's mentioned this previously, but what if this teacher's name is Miss Teacher? XD Like the title says, Miss Teacher bangs a boy...I dunno, it was just something I thought of.

I can't wait until tomorrow. ^^
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:13 pm

Can someone please post the preview? I didn't see it either. She looks like a stoner..
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
MercyMay

Postby MercyMay » Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:37 pm

I wish I knew how to post it but I wouldn't even know where to start the whole thing.

But they showed it last night after the Daily Show.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”