*1010: Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

kfgg

Postby kfgg » Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:38 pm

Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:Can someone please post the preview? I didn't see it either. She looks like a stoner..

Here's a WMV file of it

and she sounds like a stoner too. Either that or a valley girl.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0jpvkw
Stan and Kyle :)
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:46 pm

*Hugs Kfgg* Thank you! God, I've been watching some sh*tty ass movie on comedy central for the past 3 hours waiting to see a comercial for it, and so far no luck. But thanks so much!

And yes, she does sound like a stoner, or a valley girl. The way the commercial puts it, it's gonna "rock South Park" so I'm wondering if it possibly is a main character she's having the affair with. Either that, or Cartman and Kyle's attempt to stop it will be what "rocks South Park." Eh...it'll probably be both. Still, now I'm way beyond anxious to see it! AHHH!
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:49 pm

Haha what a manipulative drama queen. :lol:
Thanks for the upload kfgg.

Yeah...this bitch needs to die.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
NoSu

Postby NoSu » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:07 pm

It feel a bit odd if it was one of the main 4 characters , I mean they've done some pretty ground breaking things in the past but nothing which would tarnish there character forever.

Sure.. when cartman killed of someones parents, Stan drawing a gun on kyle and the various other foul things all seem alot less worst than sleeping with a teacher!

But then again It wouldn't surprise me if it turned out to be one of em' as it be one of the most shocking things, and well that's what they wanna do.

Though I suppose It could be with timmy lol that be compeletly disturbing.
Total_Beefcake

Postby Total_Beefcake » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:55 pm

I'm pretty excited for this episode. It looks good. I love the idea of Cartman and Kyle working together.

Knowing Matt and Trey, the kid will probably be someone random. The teacher too. But who knows? Maybe they'll surprise us.

I just hope that the ending makes more sense then episode 1009's ending did...
[center]ImageImage
Jimmy made corn into crack? THEN HELL YES, I CARE![/center]
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:11 am

MercyMay wrote:But they showed it last night after the Daily Show.

f*cking...

Stupid CTV OVERRIDE. GAH. ANGER.

That aside, holy god that just makes me all the more excited for this episode now. I want to see Cartman and Kyle work together. I want to know who the student is. I want tomorrow night so bad. ;__; At least we know for sure it isn't going to be Garrison or any of the other regular teachers, thank god. That's half of it.

... aargh, I want to see this SO BAD now. DD:
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:21 am

kfgg wrote:Image

Hmm, whaddya think; is that a caricature of Mary Kay Letourneau?

You read it! You can't unread it!
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:49 am

Ohhh I get it... the reason she bangs young boys is because she has the mental development of... an eight year old?
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:57 am

You rock kfgg! ^______^

Wow, seeing that commercial for the new episode made me even more excited than I already was. I can't wait to see this episode tomorrow night!

That teacher definitely sounds like a stoner to me too. XD And, somehow I now get the feeling that the student she is having the affair with is not going to be one of the four main boys. It's most likely going to be some other kid in their class. I could be wrong though. I'll just wait until the episode airs to find out.

homggg...my fangirlishness is beginning to kick in. XD
MercyMay

Postby MercyMay » Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:18 am

Honey, I'm a fan girl 24/7. I just hide it, haha.

But I'm really excited about the whole thing. My friends' bets have changed after they saw the ad. Now Butters is winning. I guess because of the 'innocent' line or whatever. That could apply to any kid, really.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:01 am

You fangirls are an interesting bunch. :P

It’ll be interesting to see what Cartman and Kyle can be like in a team. Will it be full of arguments or will they try not to socially interact with one another, just work in a mutual interest.

And 3MX, perhaps they’re doing some kinda tribute to Mary Kay, or something. Nobody knows until we find out.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Binsento

Postby Binsento » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:36 am

Cartman and Kyle can make a good team as long as they only think about their goal.
When they joined Blainetology for instance they seemed to working together fine, fine, just fine....

until Kyle said he wanted to leave and Cartman ratted him out of course, but that wasn't specifically because it was Kyle i think.
Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Heh Heh Heh Heh Heh
Drachir

Postby Drachir » Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:00 am

I seriously doubt it'll be Stan, Kyle, or Cartman. That is completly out of character for any one of them. I just can't picture it. Except for Stan, Kyle and Cartman have really not cared about women at this point ( except for the episode Bebe's boobs ), and Stan seems like he has too much of a head on his shoulders.

Cartman seems to have his own story in this episode parodying DTBH already.

Tweek? "AHHH!! I CAN'T HAVE SEX WITH MY TEACHER!!! THAT'S WAY TOO MUCH PRESSURE MAN! WHAT IF SHE GETS PREGNANT?! THEN WE GOTTA HAVE AN ABORTION, I DON'T WANNA BE A BABY KILLER! AND WHAT IF SHE GIVES ME AIDS MAN?! THAT'S WAY TOO MUCH PRESSURE!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!" Yeah, he's out.

If it's someone like Token, Craig or Cylde they'd take probobly use this oppertunity to expand their characters... but I doubt it's either one of them.

They might take an alread existing character that's just a backround character like Kevin C or that George kid, much like they did with Butters and Token.

If this was season 4, I'd say it was Timmy. But not now.

Pip? I don't think so...

That new kid, Leeroy, as they did just introduce him kinda randomly. Not really sure what that was about. I thought he was an inside joke with the staff or something at first.

Kenny is a likely candidate. He's the most perverted and sexual wisdom attuned of the 4 main boys. He also hasen't done anything relevant in a very long time.

Butters? Definitly the second candidate. I just picture him going "Gee wiz, Miss. ---, I won't tell any boda! It's our little secret!" but something doesen't feel right about that.

My prediction is Jimmy. Why? Well, he's the only South park kid able to get erections, and he's had sex with a hooker before.
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:35 am

Drachir wrote:
My prediction is Jimmy. Why? Well, he's the only South park kid able to get erections, and he's had sex with a hooker before.

Could be. Using Jimmy might be a way for Matt and Trey to convey their message that, "only a retard would have sex with a teacher." However, I'm not sure how likely they are to use Jimmy as the one having a sexual encounter, since it's been done before.

In all honestly, I have no idea who it could possibly be. I mean, it would definately be more shocking if it were a character we were familiar with, and I know Matt and Trey generally try to get the most "shock value" out of an episode that they can, but, I honestly can't invision any of the characters we already know doing something like that.

We'll just have to wait and see I guess. 8)
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:34 pm

Drachir wrote:Butters? Definitly the second candidate. I just picture him going "Gee wiz, Miss. ---, I won't tell any boda! It's our little secret!" but something doesen't feel right about that.

uh yeah! Like How much butters was horrified by Paris Hilton and even was bold enough to beg his parents not to leave him with her.

Why is everyone saying it's gonna be Butters? It's true he's perverted and gullible but he's extremely old fashioned. Can anyone really see him being like "Okay! An affair with my teacher. Yes, yes it's unnacceptable to society, oh yeah oh boy I'm gonna (key word here) rebel against society and my parents and do it anyway. Yeah our little secret."

HELL NO

Unless he's in Prof. Chaos mode... then maybe he would?

But remember that he doesn't have patience for goth kids (self pity) and this teacher seems full of it. He has a bright outlook on life and doesn't tolerate negativity.

I honestly thought it could be Butters until I saw the ad. If the teacher had tricked him somehow and made it like a "game" (ala Uncle Bob) or had simply ordered him to do it (EW!) then yes, but I honestly can't see the speech she just gave working on Butters.

His reply would be something like "Oh, well I'm really sorry ma'am but my parents would ground me awful bad, and it's against school policy. Thanks anyway." =P (Sorry for the awful Butters' immitation, but you get my point right?)

If he does do it as Prof. Chaos... XDDD Hahaha. I dunno, that could be seriously funny!!! *crawls into bed with his prof. chaos costume* "Ok! I'm ready for mass chaos! Mwahahaha!!!"

*dies*

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”