Sasa42 wrote:dey_turk_majurb wrote:Beside you know that some Evil a$$hole Is going to dress up like Steve Irwin at Halloween Party you go too!
...the week he died, I was going to a fancy dress party at my friends, and I had been planning as going as a jungle explorer because I have the hat and the khakis and I like pretending I am a jungle explorer because I have the hat and it's fun, anyway... and everyone that day asked if I was Steve Irwin, even my mother was making jokes about how I should just be the Crocodile Hunter and drop the whole "No! Really! I'm just a jungle explorer! It's just a coincidence! I've been planning this costume for weeks! Well actually I just threw it together today, but I've had the idea for weeks! Look at the hat!"
Sasa42 as long as you don't have a Stingray haning out of your chest i think you're good to go. I remember back in halloween 2001 A guy at a bar i went to went as a Dead Fireman. Now that was in real poor tatse!
Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
PyrielDD wrote:I could be wrong but right when Satan says that everyone can get into the party there is a guy in a Mohomaded kinda costume. Hes standing next to the cop clapping. I think it may be the image they cut earlier but I could be wrong....someone back me up on this.
Good eye Pyrie there is a guy that dressed like him. But it not the same guy from the clip!
As for the whole Steve Irwin thing; South Park was the first show to really joke around after 9/11 and they were praised for it. They have a history of not pulling any punches when it comes to tragedies. Bad taste is all part of the norm at South Park, don\'t get pissed over it his time. If you let one off color joke ruin an episode for you, then you may be watching it too literally.
Good eye Pyriel there is a guy that dressed like him. But it not the same guy from the clip!
What I mean is in Episode 1004 CC cut out the Mohammed image and this guy loks like he could be that Mohammed. His hands and body are in the right position to give a salmon helmet out. And since its not the Mohammed hoax version ( the one from 504 Super Best Friends) that was circulating when they first cut the scene.
Im thinking they may have slipt it in this one. Or has the true uncensored version been released.
PyrielDD wrote:Good eye Pyriel there is a guy that dressed like him. But it not the same guy from the clip!
What I mean is in Episode 1004 CC cut out the Mohammed image and this guy loks like he could be that Mohammed. His hands and body are in the right position to give a salmon helmet out. And since its not the Mohammed hoax version ( the one from 505 SBF) that was circulating when they first cut the scene.
I'm thinking they may have slipt it in this one. Or has the true uncensored version been released.
Ok go over to Limewire. look up South Park 1004 - Uncut Version. It shows him on this one! Anywho I hope that helps
Biggie smalls Biggie smalls Biggie smalls- got to try that on halloween. (just 4 fun)
Three Murderers loved it! just wish they would kill each other, that would be cool.
Satan acting as those stupid spoiled whores on my super sweet sixteen, it's about damn time that M&T make fun of those bitches.
"I wanted a FERRAI!!!!!!!!" I applad you.
My fav part of the ep, was when randy explains to the boys that biggie smalls can't possibly come out of the mirror, then afterwards he tries it for himself. poor biggie, i would be pissed off too.
Anyways great episode...
"Whats your name?"
"What's in a name?"
Kyle and Rebecca.
* Satan's character was rounded out nicely overall, and I love how SP has always portrayed him as more than just a one-dimensional evil ruler. His whiny tantrum towards the end was just so appropriate.
* The Three Murderers bit was pretty easy to see coming, but funny nonetheless, if only because I've been waiting for SP to do a Three Stooges parody for quite some time.
* The interaction between Butters and BIG made a good running gag. But damn if he isn't a poor shot.
* Another not-so-subtle jab at pedophile priests. Too bad they didn't get their comeuppance though.
* The Steve Irwin tribute was just perfect, especially when Satan tried to handle the situation gingerly after he showed up.
* It's been said, but where the hell was Kenny? Now it's like they're not even trying, even for an episode where it seems screamingly obvious that he should get a role. He wasn't even with the boys in Stan's bathroom. It's like he doesn't exist anymore.
* The rest of the boys got too small of a role, with the possible exception of Butters.
* The ending was kind of disappointing, and made it seem like the episode ran out of steam by that point. SP is known for its memorable endings, but that one was forgettable.
Overall 7/10 but I'll have to watch it again.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest