*1011: Hell on Earth 2006*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

djadonis206

Postby djadonis206 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:35 am

Merlockyle wrote:How many people have tried the "Biggie Small" things in the last twenty-four hours? Guilty. :-)

:)

that's funny

just saying biggie smalls 3 times is funny -

Randy marsh in his tighty whiteys - HA!!!!!!!!!!

i haven't seen a grown man in tighty's since I was 13
Last edited by djadonis206 on Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
"...So Long Balls!"
Shiek927

Postby Shiek927 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:37 am

Guilty!! As scary as it is, It helps too know Biggie is a horrible shot :D
Through the years we all will be together...if our fates allow...

"Whats your name?"
"What's in a name?"
Kyle and Rebecca.
Total_Beefcake

Postby Total_Beefcake » Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:43 am

I'm going to eventually try it...
[center]ImageImage
Jimmy made corn into crack? THEN HELL YES, I CARE![/center]
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:49 am

I'd feel stupid... I did think about trying it though.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
Ferrari_Cake_

Postby Ferrari_Cake_ » Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:19 am

I just saw this episode for the third time and I still think its one of the best so far this season.

The only thing I would have probably wanted to see was Saddam somewhere, or maybe Kenny, but I didn't miss them at all. The catholic priests were funny with the kids on the leashes, but other than that, I didn't see why they needed to be in this episode. Catholic Priests dont seriously have kids on leashes do they? I've seen that sh*t in other places, but not with catholic priests. just wanna make sure.

I was waiting for them to make a Steve Irwin joke this season, and they did it at just the right time. He wouldn't have fit in any other episode so far. The Stingray still piercing his heart was the funniest thing about it. And Satan's line, "No costume. I'm sorry dude, you gotta go."

The whole Biggie Smalls thing was also a good way to put the boys in the plot without leaving them out. They shoulda made Biggie fatter though, he musta lost some weight down in Hell. But Butters usings Biggies mannerisms "Yo Homie" and of course "Oh damn nigga what we gonna do?" was hilarious. Butters is my favorite character and this just shows why. I didn't care that they said nigga on the show. They said it before and its funny and in good taste. Its not like its being used offensively right? Its just young kids being influenced. But anyways, enough of that.

The Three Murderers was my favorite part of the whole episode though. My dad used to watch three stooges when i was little and I knew enough about them to get the jokes. The way Gacy killed the people was just so crazy.

So yeah, good episode. My favorite scene I think throughout the whole episode was when Hitler ruined Satan entrance and Satan goes "Move Hitler! You're ruining my entrance! GOSH!" all Napoleon Dynamitish. Good sh*t. This episode has been discussed enough though, just thought I'd share my POV. By the way, if you couldn't tell by my name, I'm new. Howdy.
Binsento

Postby Binsento » Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:46 am

Who is the 'Can you hear me now-guy'?
Is it from a cellphone commercial or something like that?
Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Heh Heh Heh Heh Heh
luxurious

Postby luxurious » Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:53 am

Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:Nope, he said n*gger with an R, I have the episode on my computer. Stop trying to act black whitey, it makes you look sad.

I am Black. *Looks in mirror* No acting here. Half counts, right?
Faithbound

Postby Faithbound » Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:44 am

Butters said nigga, who cares biggie called him one first.
jjmac12345

Postby jjmac12345 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:17 am

Binsento wrote:Who is the 'Can you hear me now-guy'?
Is it from a cellphone commercial or something like that?

Yeah, its a cell phone commercial, the guy goes around to a bunch of remote places on a cell phone and says, "Can you hear me now?" "Good" Pretty annoying commercial, but it was pretty popular awhile back.
Atah!!!

Postby Atah!!! » Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:26 am

It's great how South Park reminds us that spoiled teenage girls are worse than Satan!

"It's all about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Hilarious :lol:
What awaits everyone in heaven is eternal peace, divine rest, and $10,000 cash.
seppdogg

Postby seppdogg » Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:38 am

Well this episode has pissed off Australia already... And hasnt even aired in our country yet! (and now probly wont). Oh well lucky for the internet and downloading. :P Really it wasnt even that bad! I thort it was quite funny actually. :lol:

This is the link to the story.
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20654302-2,00.html
"We have been hearing reports the Clyde Donovan has only one testicle!" "Haha... One testicle! HaHa, what an assh*le!!"
aristottlesdeathwish

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:55 am

"GOD DAMN IT! WHAT DIDNT DIDDY DO" lol love it.
:)
Still, not to sure about the whole steve irwin thing. Kind of soon aint it? I just myself in his daughters shoes for a few seconds and seeing a cartoon that shows my father in hell would kind of upset me. Not if I were maybe a teen but I dont know. It was a good episode none the less.
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
bubmister

Postby bubmister » Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:12 am

The Steve Irwin stab was a load of bull!
He died like 8 weeks ago and they are already making these cheap jokes at him.
He has two kids. One is 8/9 and the other is a toddler! They are still trying to figure out why their father isn't around anymore and probably in deep greaving.
Sure they can put Hitler and the others in there:

A: Hitler was a complete ass-wipe and everybody was happy to know that he was dead
B: They died years ago and they dont have any family still greaving over them
I have watched south park for years and never been offended or hurt. They have had a good funny humour until now.
Insulting Steve Irwin like this has made them go very low.
Scum buckets.
Darth Grizzla

Postby Darth Grizzla » Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:22 am

:evil: :evil: :evil:
You phukking insensitive prix - shame on matt and trey. I've been a fan for years of SP and their other movies. They've hung crap on so many people who have deserved it but their latest lashing on Steve Irwin (the crocodile hunter, just in case you've been living on Rure Pente) is inexcusable.
Us Aussies take umbridge to you wankers portraying Steve in this way so soon after his tragic death.
I'm never EVER going to watch SP or any other production by you idiots again as a protest and I'm spreading the word down under.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :!:
What were u guys trying to do?
Don't try and be a great man - just be a man and let history be the judge.
ZC.
RAppel

Postby RAppel » Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:50 am

Taranis_Music wrote:
You liked AMLF better?!

Yeah, no doubt about that. AMLF was a way better EP. Made me laugh.

Well, that's just my opinion.
DVDA - Now You're A Man
http://www.tinyurl.dk/9507

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”