*1011: Hell on Earth 2006*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

dey_turk_majurb

Postby dey_turk_majurb » Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:51 pm

hainted wrote:
It took balls to make a Steve Irwin joke but let's face it,that was in poor taste.Pick a better target for your derision like Bill Clinton.
He has barely been touched by South Park.You should be screwing that motherf*cker blind!!!!!!!!!!!

South Park should atleast make fun of Bill Clinton more than it makes fun of Jesus.

Come on,what are you guys,LAME!????? :lol:

BILL CLINTON!??! Have you been living in a cave for the last five years? They did make fun of Bill Clinton when he was President. Nothing says current events like a A good O'l Clinton joke i allways say? And they Killed Jesus off so I don't think you'll be seeing him on the show anymore. And for Terrance and Phillip beiing dumb. "Suck my balls"
SouthParkFan06

Nice Episode

Postby SouthParkFan06 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:18 pm

Yeah I've downloaded the episode and seen it and loved it.
If i had comedy central i would not download, sorry if you guys are offended :lol: .. Anyways, this episode was freakin hilarius!!
Just great, what ever you do WATCH IT!! The coolest part is when the 3 serialkillers destroy the Ferrari cake for Satan's halloween partey.. I laugh my balls of!

The coolest episode of season 10 most be "Make love, not Warcraft" or "Mistery of the urinal douch".
Maybe "Miss teacher bangs a boy".. OOh they are all good!
Member of Stan Society!!..
My favorite caracters is
Stan, Butters and Mr. Mackey.
Send me a message if u want my MSN
Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:26 pm

It wasn't as good as I thought it would be.
crab_people21

Postby crab_people21 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:19 pm

hainted wrote:This was a good season so far up until this episode.

This ep was just weak and lame.

It had potential in places but it might be the worst episode ever.

You can put rich and famous people and celebs in hell all day for all I care and as far as i'm concerned that's where they belong.

I wasn't offended by this ep it's just that it wasn't funny.

Certain aspects of this ep had the potential to be funny but it didn't really work because it was too Satan-centric.

I find the whole Satan Saddam Jesus Santa Claus crap to be some of the unfunniest episodes.Way dumber than Terrence and Philip.Also I'm not fond of the serial killers being in episodes either.They're some of the less funny episodes.

It took balls to make a Steve Irwin joke but let's face it,that was in poor taste.makes fun of Jesus.

Dude I totally agree with u that was lame. its not that it was a bad ep well it was, it was just rally badly written. it was doing all the south park stuff e.g. taken the piss of loads of stufff no one ells dose but it was doing it so badly. For example it like someone comes up to me and he says you are a dick head and i reply with the worst insult ever like ur a prick ass or something that would be lame and that’s what this episode was they new all the good sewer words the jus used them badly plus that Steve Irwin joke was so uncalled for!
hainted

Postby hainted » Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:41 pm

dey_turk_majurb wrote:
hainted wrote:
It took balls to make a Steve Irwin joke but let's face it,that was in poor taste.Pick a better target for your derision like Bill Clinton.
He has barely been touched by South Park.You should be screwing that motherf*cker blind!!!!!!!!!!!

South Park should atleast make fun of Bill Clinton more than it makes fun of Jesus.

BILL CLINTON!??! Have you been living in a cave for the last five years? They did make fun of Bill Clinton when he was President. Nothing says current events like a A good O'l Clinton joke i allways say? And they Killed Jesus off so I don't think you'll be seeing him on the show anymore. And for Terrance and Phillip beiing dumb. "Suck my balls"

Clinton has very much been in current events.He toured with old man Bush on the Tsunami relief tour.He went f*cking bonkers on poor Chris Wallace proving simultaneously both that people DO need guns to defend themselves from psychopaths (poor Chris Wallace could have used one in that interview to protect himself from psycho beelzebubba),and that Clinton is himself exactly the kind of person who should never own a gun.Also Clinton is currently going around the earth trying to set up his communistic global Antichrist kingdom on the earth pushing his Clinton Global Initiative and telling us how we all need to be interdependent rather than independent.What a communist piece of sh*t this guy is.

So again,Clinton is very much in current events.

So APPARENTLY it is YOU who is off living in a f*cking cave somewhere.

Keep watching Mtv,dipshit!
Per-Erik

Postby Per-Erik » Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:11 pm

I must say that I'm getting more and more disappointed at this season for every aired episode. Just feels like T&M are a bit abscent from the writing...

I mean, I haven't laughed once at the last three episodes at all. And because I think SP is the best and funniest show to date, it says a lot about how much the quality of the show has dwindled in humor and plot.

For example, for this EP the writers must have sat down around their golden-table and said "Ok, we need cool effects, yeah..yeah, and a new enhanced Satan, awesome, and throw in as much celebrities and jokes on current events as possible so we dont have to figure at all on the plot...yeeeeah, and then lots of braindead stooges-crap with 3 serial killers, but just make it tasteless, e.g. f*ck intestines, so we can loose the intelligent part of the show so we can suck the last penny from the poor sodders watching, because the moneymaking/effort-ratio is way too low...and our rolexes doesnt come with a chihuahua...and WE are the Stupid-Spoiled-Whores nowadays!"

Ok, last part of that might have been to much, but I'm just really sad to see the show decline from hilarious and edgy, to plain dull, blunt and unsmart "humour"...perhaps next episode will be better, or otherwise I think SP will start to loose a large and important part of the audience, if it has not already.

Matt & Trey: PLEASE SHAPE-UP!

Cheers, Hugs & Kisses/ The Prixter
Last edited by Per-Erik on Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MaFu318

Re: Nice Episode

Postby MaFu318 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:16 pm

SouthParkFan06 wrote:Yeah I've downloaded the episode and seen it and loved it.
If i had comedy central i would not download, sorry if you guys are offended :lol: .. Anyways, this episode was freakin hilarius!!
Just great, what ever you do WATCH IT!! The coolest part is when the 3 serialkillers destroy the Ferrari cake for Satan's halloween partey.. I laugh my balls of!

The coolest episode of season 10 most be "Make love, not Warcraft" or "Mistery of the urinal douch".
Maybe "Miss teacher bangs a boy".. OOh they are all good!
yeah hey im kinda new at this website thing but ive loved south park for years umm where do you go to dowload episodes and will it get my comp infected
Sasa42

Postby Sasa42 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:18 pm

http://www.mrtwig.net/

I can safely say that after using it for years, I have never gotten a virus from it, so no worries :D
Hello, I'm a British person!
MaFu318

Postby MaFu318 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:35 pm

K i see now but what really is it its a website for downloading one of the greatest shows ever and it wont give me virus doesnt do anything what does it download to
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:37 pm

Email notifications do matter, people.
MyGod

Postby MyGod » Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:24 pm

Matt and Trey don't care if you download episodes anyway; or so they say.

Heck, I wouldn't download them if Australia wasn't 1+ years behind on seasons and the season DVDs came out quicker.

Oh yeh, and why doesn't Comedy Central ship internationally? I really really wanted a towelie towel. The whole party is ruined! :lol:
This could be the end of the world... of warcraft
Less Than Jake

Postby Less Than Jake » Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:32 pm

I f*ckin' loved it, man.
Loved the "Biggie Smalls... Biggie Smalls........ Oh I can't do it!"
Loved the other jokes too. All awesome. The murderers thing was a little overdone, though.
My job is making sigs.
dey_turk_majurb

Postby dey_turk_majurb » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:23 am

hainted wrote:
dey_turk_majurb wrote:
hainted wrote:

Clinton has very much been in current events.He toured with old man Bush on the Tsunami relief tour.He went f*cking bonkers on poor Chris Wallace proving simultaneously both that people DO need guns to defend themselves from psychopaths (poor Chris Wallace could have used one in that interview to protect himself from psycho beelzebubba),and that Clinton is himself exactly the kind of person who should never own a gun.Also Clinton is currently going around the earth trying to set up his communistic global Antichrist kingdom on the earth pushing his Clinton Global Initiative and telling us how we all need to be interdependent rather than independent.What a communist piece of sh*t this guy is.

So again,Clinton is very much in current events.

So APPARENTLY it is YOU who is off living in a f*cking cave somewhere.

Keep watching Mtv,dipshit!

Yeah That Tsunami just hit like last week huh! Again I say not Current! But I'm with you on Clinton being a turd.As far as him Being the Anti-Christ. AH Yeah? i don't watch MTv! Not really a Fan of the Real world or TRL! I'll leave that sh!t for you to enjoy!
freeuser

Postby freeuser » Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:06 am

Caught the re-air Sunday night... what was up with them changing the end of the 3 murderers stuff to make it more violent? Not that I care that it's more violent (I actually thought it was and oddly tame end to that bit on the Wednesday show), but aren't these the same guys who whined about George Lucas and Speilberg going back and changing their movies after they had been released?
Adorno

Postby Adorno » Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:11 pm

This episode is low on my list of favourites this season, but I still thought it was a pretty good episode. There was a little bit too much going on, but I thought the serial killer thing was funny, and Butters trying to interact with Biggie Smalls and singing Going Back to Cali was hilarious. I have to say it was a lot funnier the second time I watched it though!

Princess Diana dresses as Laura Croft was great, but I didn't get who Hitler was supposed to be, it must be an American thing.

6/10 overall I think

EDIT: I don't know if anyone has said this earlier, but did anyone notice that there was someone at the party dressed as Chef?

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”