*1011: Hell on Earth 2006*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

PyrielDD

Postby PyrielDD » Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:47 pm

I could be wrong but right when Satan says that everyone can get into the party there is a guy in a Mohomaded kinda costume. Hes standing next to the cop clapping. I think it may be the image they cut earlier but I could be wrong....someone back me up on this.
dey_turk_majurb

Postby dey_turk_majurb » Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:05 pm

Sasa42 wrote:
dey_turk_majurb wrote:Beside you know that some Evil a$$hole Is going to dress up like Steve Irwin at Halloween Party you go too!

...the week he died, I was going to a fancy dress party at my friends, and I had been planning as going as a jungle explorer because I have the hat and the khakis and I like pretending I am a jungle explorer because I have the hat and it's fun, anyway... and everyone that day asked if I was Steve Irwin, even my mother was making jokes about how I should just be the Crocodile Hunter and drop the whole "No! Really! I'm just a jungle explorer! It's just a coincidence! I've been planning this costume for weeks! Well actually I just threw it together today, but I've had the idea for weeks! Look at the hat!"

Sasa42 as long as you don't have a Stingray haning out of your chest i think you're good to go. I remember back in halloween 2001 A guy at a bar i went to went as a Dead Fireman. Now that was in real poor tatse!
Last edited by dey_turk_majurb on Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:06 pm

Lol it was awesome that they had to have Steve Irwin there and then make Him leave also there was a guy dressed as Chef great Episode not as good as I expected Biggie Smalls thing sucked ass it would have been cooler if it had been Bloody Mary
Last edited by randyhart on Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
dey_turk_majurb

Postby dey_turk_majurb » Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:12 pm

PyrielDD wrote:I could be wrong but right when Satan says that everyone can get into the party there is a guy in a Mohomaded kinda costume. Hes standing next to the cop clapping. I think it may be the image they cut earlier but I could be wrong....someone back me up on this.

Good eye Pyrie there is a guy that dressed like him. But it not the same guy from the clip!
dy/dx

Postby dy/dx » Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:17 pm

lame episode. didn't make me laugh once. I agree one week is too short a time to come up with something good. I'd rather their only be one southpark season a year but really kickass than two halfassed ones.
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:46 pm

The episodes have always been done on a week schedule. So clearly, that is not hte reason that the episodes are different than htey used to be.

As for the whole Steve Irwin thing; South Park was the first show to really joke around after 9/11 and they were praised for it. They have a history of not pulling any punches when it comes to tragedies. Bad taste is all part of the norm at South Park, don\'t get pissed over it his time. If you let one off color joke ruin an episode for you, then you may be watching it too literally.
Faithbound

Postby Faithbound » Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:47 pm

I thought the episode was pretty funny. I of course liked that Butters had a bigger part in it. I was glad to see Tweek get to at least say something for a change. I also thought that the 3 stooges/killers was pretty damn funny. The fact that it was B.I.G. in the mirror was so-so. Funny mainly because it was butters that he interacted with.
PyrielDD

Postby PyrielDD » Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:49 pm

Good eye Pyriel there is a guy that dressed like him. But it not the same guy from the clip!

What I mean is in Episode 1004 CC cut out the Mohammed image and this guy loks like he could be that Mohammed. His hands and body are in the right position to give a salmon helmet out. And since its not the Mohammed hoax version ( the one from 504 Super Best Friends) that was circulating when they first cut the scene.

Im thinking they may have slipt it in this one. Or has the true uncensored version been released.
dey_turk_majurb

Postby dey_turk_majurb » Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:57 pm

PyrielDD wrote:
Good eye Pyriel there is a guy that dressed like him. But it not the same guy from the clip!

What I mean is in Episode 1004 CC cut out the Mohammed image and this guy loks like he could be that Mohammed. His hands and body are in the right position to give a salmon helmet out. And since its not the Mohammed hoax version ( the one from 505 SBF) that was circulating when they first cut the scene.

I'm thinking they may have slipt it in this one. Or has the true uncensored version been released.

Ok go over to Limewire. look up South Park 1004 - Uncut Version. It shows him on this one! Anywho I hope that helps
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:04 pm

They did not release an uncut version. The only copy is the fake one where they inserted the Mohammed from Super Best Friends. It is the same thing as the cussing, those versions never go to final print. Matt and Trey edited that episode themselves, not CC.
hataofhippies

Postby hataofhippies » Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:06 pm

This was a truely great halloween ep eva!!!!!! As for Butters saying n*gger, oh well, that's what made it hilarious! South Park is always going to be about to push the buttons on people and piss them off. To me they're doing their job just fine :D :D :D

Biggie smalls Biggie smalls Biggie smalls- got to try that on halloween. (just 4 fun)

Three Murderers loved it! just wish they would kill each other, that would be cool.

Satan acting as those stupid spoiled whores on my super sweet sixteen, it's about damn time that M&T make fun of those bitches.
"I wanted a FERRAI!!!!!!!!" I applad you.

My fav part of the ep, was when randy explains to the boys that biggie smalls can't possibly come out of the mirror, then afterwards he tries it for himself. poor biggie, i would be pissed off too.

Anyways great episode... :twisted:
heyheypaula3

Postby heyheypaula3 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:09 pm

Loved the episode! Serial killers as the Stooges? Awesome! And Butters' jammies were classic. Those people on Sweet Sixteen for real are horrible. There was a lot going on in this episode and it was all good.

Since I got my fix of Ike last week I just need one more thing: more Kyle Schwartz!!
Bunneh

Postby Bunneh » Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:22 pm

Another great episode. I was hoping to see Saddam in this one, but oh well. It was AWESOME anyway. Butter's pajamas were soooo cute. ^__^
Shiek927

Postby Shiek927 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:23 pm

Indeed, really all of MTV sucks. Back in the day when It was actually about music(I didn't mind some beavis and butthead), it was great, not they're still in their "dating stage" and fill the schedule with terrible reality shows about guys in abercrombie and girls with too much money and time on there hands that no one cares about.
Through the years we all will be together...if our fates allow...

"Whats your name?"
"What's in a name?"
Kyle and Rebecca.
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:28 pm

Not a bad episode, but there were waaaaaay too many missed opportunities. I laughed at times, but I came away from it feeling somewhat disappointed.

Positives:

* Satan's character was rounded out nicely overall, and I love how SP has always portrayed him as more than just a one-dimensional evil ruler. His whiny tantrum towards the end was just so appropriate.
* The Three Murderers bit was pretty easy to see coming, but funny nonetheless, if only because I've been waiting for SP to do a Three Stooges parody for quite some time.
* The interaction between Butters and BIG made a good running gag. But damn if he isn't a poor shot.
* Another not-so-subtle jab at pedophile priests. Too bad they didn't get their comeuppance though.
* The Steve Irwin tribute was just perfect, especially when Satan tried to handle the situation gingerly after he showed up.

Negatives:

* It's been said, but where the hell was Kenny? Now it's like they're not even trying, even for an episode where it seems screamingly obvious that he should get a role. He wasn't even with the boys in Stan's bathroom. It's like he doesn't exist anymore.
* The rest of the boys got too small of a role, with the possible exception of Butters.
* The ending was kind of disappointing, and made it seem like the episode ran out of steam by that point. SP is known for its memorable endings, but that one was forgettable.

Overall 7/10 but I'll have to watch it again.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”