*1011: Hell on Earth 2006*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:23 pm

Nadine81 wrote:I wonder what "religious organization" it could be..

Nobody said anything about there being a religious organization.

Nadine81 wrote:The ex- lover probably will be Saddam, although I personally would like to see Chris as well. But since Dian Bachar does his voice, I guess that Saddam is more realistic.

Nobody said anything about an ex-lover, either. Although it would be nice if Saddam was there.

Honestly, if the boys aren't in this I think this'll be the second time I've been around for new episodes in which I'll be let down (the first being Trapped in the Closet. I still like the episode, yeah, but it sounded so much better to me when it was initially announced). Still, though, as Dee said, the title does leave a lot to speculation. The last title that was speculated on was Mystery of the Urinal Deuce, and the title proved to be very effective in that one, so I'm hoping the case will be the same here.

That and the episode description is still very vague, so there's tons of things that could happen. I'm fairly confident that the boys will be in it, but if not, then yeah, I'll be let down greatly.

I should expect to see Kenny there, at the least. I mean, he's met Satan in the past. I dunno.
WyldeJ

Postby WyldeJ » Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:43 pm

It sounds truly awesome, but they could have give out a tiny bit more info. I'm not as excited as I was with the others, but i'm sure it will be just as great! If nott greater! :wink:
It's Official.
Nadine81

Postby Nadine81 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:47 pm

iceiwynd wrote:
Nadine81 wrote:I wonder what "religious organization" it could be..

Nobody said anything about there being a religious organization.

Nadine81 wrote:The ex- lover probably will be Saddam, although I personally would like to see Chris as well. But since Dian Bachar does his voice, I guess that Saddam is more realistic.

Nobody said anything about an ex-lover, either. Although it would be nice if Saddam was there.

Maybe you should read the longer episode- descpription ;).

Here:

The Residents of Hell rise up on All Hallows Eve in an all-new episode of "South Park" on Wednesday, October 25 at 10:00 P.M. on Comedy Central

Satan is throwing the biggest Halloween costume party ever in an all-new “South Park” entitled, “Hell on Earth 2006,” premiering Wednesday, October 25 at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central. And no one will be admitted without a wristband.

Satan is busy checking the R.S.V.P. list and deciding what costume to wear to the big event. Every detail must be perfect for the prince of darkness. But even Satan can’t foresee everything. A prominent religious organization, an ex-lover and the antics of the most notorious serial killers of all time threaten Satan’s fun.
WyldeJ

Postby WyldeJ » Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:53 pm

[color=orange:2e059]Iceiwynd was just testing you, overall you got a B-.[/color:2e059] :)
It's Official.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:54 pm

AH. I totally missed that, sorry. XD

Okay, I'd say that it's definitely Saddam coming back... but that longer description does make it seem less like the boys will be in it. :| That's not too good. The only thing really still connecting them to the title is Hell on Earth.

I think my excitement may've dropped down a notch.
Carlordau

Postby Carlordau » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:20 pm

should be funny. the blurb sounds as though Satan might be having some homosexuality element (perhaps having Saddam over, so he can pick something to wear, but Saddam just wants to hook up again). I hope that they dont change the look of Saddam's character to be 'updated'
Stanley_Marsh109

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:47 pm

Wow, this one looks great. Satan is one of my all-time favorite SP characters, and it's good to see him return in a major role. This is also the first Halloween episode they've done since Season 3!
I'm only happy when I'm in my misery...

Thanks to Mr. Hat_DX27 for the sig!
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:06 pm

iceiwynd wrote:AH. I totally missed that, sorry. XD

Okay, I'd say that it's definitely Saddam coming back... but that longer description does make it seem less like the boys will be in it. :| That's not too good. The only thing really still connecting them to the title is Hell on Earth.

I think my excitement may've dropped down a notch.

That's how I felt, I read the long discription first, and was disappointed that there was no mention of the boys. I have a feeling they won't be in this, if not for maybe a brief cameo.

Still, I'm excited for the new episode, if not mostly due to the fact that we're not sure whether or not we'll see the boys. Yes, I'm one of those people who really prefer episodes that have the boys in them, but if not, I can't say I'll be overly disappointed. I mean, hell, this season has kicked complete ass and is already my favorite season, I think it's due for a "not insanely perfect' episode.

That being said, there is no gaurentee I won't like it. In fact, I'm sure I'll like it, it's South Park for god's sake, so I'm still excited for it. =D
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:11 pm

hopefully Saddam will be in it , i'd love it if was sitting there watching BLU in it too .I Can't wait for this ep 8)
Shiek927

Postby Shiek927 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:16 pm

I bet the boys will be in here somewhere, otherwise this will be the first halloween episode without them.

No doubt the "Wendy with her chewbacca costume", though maybe Kenny(who somehow was able too afford a PSP AND the expensive WOW with yearly payment) will be a new ED costume this year.

One of the big reasons I'm excited for this episode is that since it's a party, this gives a chance for some old characters too return(admit it, lately it's just been the boys and some new characters) and get together especially DAMIEN!! :D
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:02 pm

^And with a Damien comes a Pip! ...I hope! But it sounds like a good watch, regardless!
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:16 pm

On top of that, if Kenny gets a good role, that would make it perfect. After all he's been central to several of the previous episodes involving Satan's antics. I'm withholding my optimism however, because it doesn't seem consistent with the trend so far in season 10. Also chances are that Damien, if he even shows up, will only get a brief cameo.
smfdrevil

Postby smfdrevil » Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:34 pm

finnaly another halloween episode. seems like its been years since they've done one.....and halloween eps are sweeeet
theres no stupid questions just stupid people
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:40 pm

This episode looks pretty sweet. And As I've said in the other thread,I just hope this doesn't turn out to be like AMLF.

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:LOL! What makes me think this is a reference to the that production blog? You know, how they're getting the new PA guy to dress up as satan and stuff? :P

Can't wait! Havn't seen a Halloween ep in like for EVER!!!! Wonder if it's beeing held in hell or South Park.

The episode is called "Hell on Earth 2006",so it will most likely take place on Earth. And I was also wondering the same thing about the production blog. They oftenly do take things from their own lives and put them in episodes.

Anyway,this episode looks killer. I'm really excited.

EDIT: OH MY GOD!! They just posted a picture from the new episode. And it's going to have the boys in it!!! Any doubt I had for this episode has just dissapeared.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:45 pm

Well alright, a Halloween episode. At least that what we seem to think it is. I think in order for it to truely be a Halloween episode, we need to have the boys in mortal danger from something totally unrealistic in the normal reality of the show (such as zombies, evil pets or pirate ghosts). Without that, it'll be Satan episode that just happens to fall near Halloween.

You read it! You can't unread it!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”