*1011: Hell on Earth 2006*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:45 pm

crazyQH wrote:Still, I'm excited for the new episode, if not mostly due to the fact that we're not sure whether or not we'll see the boys. Yes, I'm one of those people who really prefer episodes that have the boys in them

See the pictures. Happy now? ;)
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:49 pm

Kyle looks like he's playing "bloody Mary"
Matty...

Postby Matty... » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:49 pm

If Saddam and Satan are the main focus on this episode, then it'll be sh*t.
[center]"I'm not suffering from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it."[/center]

[center]- Matty[/center]
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:52 pm

Oh, sweet! It WILL have the boys in! XD And Tweek will be there, AND TOKEN! Arghagh... XDD
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Bunneh

Postby Bunneh » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:52 pm

This looks KILLER. OMG. I looovvve Satan. :D :twisted: I can't wait. Oh wow. *happyhappyhappy*

The only thing that I don't like so much about it is; the picture where the kids are in the bathroom, Kenny isn't there. :(
I wish Kenny would get a bigger part. Oh well. Maybe he's just not in that scene...
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:52 pm

I see a Tweek... but no Pip! :cry:

EDIT: At least I have the Satan/Saddam interaction to look forward to. And the Tweek! I wonder if Kenny dies in this one...
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:58 pm

YES A PICTURE! *squeals* I just got done writing an insanely long reply speculating why I thought the boys might be in it, and then after I entered it I looked up, and whatta know? THERE IS A PICTURE WITH THE BOYS! *squeals* My fangirlish-ness just went through the roof! ^____________________^

Hm, Kenny's not there, I wonder if that could possible be because he's in hell? Maybe the boys are holding a seance for Kenny if he died, and that will somehow tie into the whole Satan thing. :D
Bunneh

Postby Bunneh » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:03 pm

crazyQH wrote:YES A PICTURE! *squeals* I just got done writing an insanely long reply speculating why I thought the boys might be in it, and then after I entered it I looked up, and whatta know? THERE IS A PICTURE WITH THE BOYS! *squeals* My fangirlish-ness just went through the roof! ^____________________^

Hm, Kenny's not there, I wonder if that could possible be because he's in hell? Maybe the boys are holding a seance for Kenny if he died, and that will somehow tie into the whole Satan thing. :D

Good point. Maybe Kenny's in hell. XD That'd be awesome. I really hope he has a part in this episode.
kvizzle321

Postby kvizzle321 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:14 pm

i pray to god that Ms Choksondik and Ms Crabtree are somewhere in hell
sea people, coming in the mail tomorrow
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:18 pm

Bunneh wrote:
crazyQH wrote:YES A PICTURE! *squeals* I just got done writing an insanely long reply speculating why I thought the boys might be in it, and then after I entered it I looked up, and whatta know? THERE IS A PICTURE WITH THE BOYS! *squeals* My fangirlish-ness just went through the roof! ^____________________^

Good point. Maybe Kenny's in hell. XD That'd be awesome. I really hope he has a part in this episode.

Unlike many people,I'm actually hoping that Kenny DOESN'T die in this episode. The whole Kenny/satan plot has been done before. The reason Kenny isn't in the picture is probbably because he isn't in the episode at all. Just like in "Mystery of the urinal Duece" and "Miss teacher bangs a boy",Kenny will probbably only have a breif appearance or will be completely absent.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:34 pm

Based on what I said in my last post - I was mulling over it in math class and that got me excited again, 'cause I decided that it would still probably turn out good. This was before I had seen the picture.

Okay, now keep in mind right now that I am trying my absolute HARDEST to sound intelligble. And it's a CHALLENGE for me right now. Because once I refreshed this site and saw the picture, I burst out into a fangirly shriek. And I haven't stopped yet. Well, making noises at least. I'm mostly just giving really fangirly whimpers right now and bursting out into squealing occasionally. Oh, and I'm hyperventilating, too.

This is probably the most fangirly I have EVER gotten - if anybody actually wants to see the true extent of it (well, as much as you can on a computer), just message me and mention the episode. I will FREAK. Because I am right now. So bad.

I agree with Dee, that's what I first thought of when I saw that Kenny wasn't in the picture - that they were holding a seance for him. It seems plausible. I mean, if Kenny has a big role that will make this all the more perfect that it seems.

... I really can't think of anything else to say.

I am so f*cking excited for this episode now, seriously, I am going totally nuts over here.

Eeeeeeeeee.
Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:41 pm

Taranis_Music wrote:Kyle looks like he's playing "bloody Mary"

I so agree with you dude. I didn't even look at the title... I thought it had to do with Bloody Mary. But yay! A Halloween episode!
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:48 pm

the devil is dressed like Britney Spears in her Baby One More Time video.

Now that is funny
Stan and Kyle :)
Stanley_Marsh109

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:00 pm

That'd be cool if they used a different intro like they did for the old Halloween episodes. If it is a true Halloween episode at all.
I'm only happy when I'm in my misery...

Thanks to Mr. Hat_DX27 for the sig!
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:04 pm

A costume party? of course its a halloween episode.
Stan and Kyle :)

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”