*1011: Hell on Earth 2006*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Shiek927

Postby Shiek927 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:51 pm

Of course, It's pratically mandatory that the boys have costumes like before. Before, Kenny bought the suprising ED robot costume. With the money he somehow got in order too buy a PSP and World of Warcraft, maybe he'll afford an even more suprising costume!
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:57 pm

Shiek927 wrote:Of course, It's pratically mandatory that the boys have costumes like before. Before, Kenny bought the suprising ED robot costume. With the money he somehow got in order too buy a PSP and World of Warcraft, maybe he'll afford an even more suprising costume!

I don't think the boys will be wearing costumes in this one. Satan is the one who is having a costume party. Just look at the picture. The boys are not dressed up and they all have a serious look on their faces.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:02 am

Damn, Tweek be in that preview pic! Hope they give him some kind of a part! :tweek:
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:08 am

The boys seem to be doing the Bloody Mary bit. You know, stand in front of the mirror and say "Bloody Mary I have your baby" 3 times and a ghost comes after you. I think there are other variations of that too, but that's the one I'm familiar with.

And yes, Tweek is in the preview pic! The fact that there aren't a whole bunch of kids there makes it all teh more promising that he could get a decent part, or at least a line. I'm positive he would freak out during the whole "ritual", especiall if that opens up the gates to hell or something for Satan to come through.
danielprive6

Postby danielprive6 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:16 am

What will probly happen is that all the villains will get an idea to team up and go up to earth and try and take over earth or some crazy shiiiat like this
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:05 am

I'm suddenly really excited for this episode now. When I first read the description, I immediately assumed that the boys weren't going to appear in the episode at all. Then, a little while ago I decided to check the site again, and all of the sudden I see the picture of all of the boys. I swear, seeing that made me squeal like a crazy obsessive fangirl. ^_^ It completely made my day. I'm sooo happy that the boys are going to be in it!

One thing though...where's Kenny? Him not being there can be either a good or a bad thing. In can be good because maybe Kenny died or something. It can be bad because maybe he just isn't there just because. That would suck though. I'm hoping it's the first one.

...EEEK! I just saw a commercial for the new episode as I was typing this.

"Diddy did it."
"Goddammit! What didn't Diddy do?"

XD I can't wait for Wednesday! ^^
Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:58 am

half of the preview picture is completely dark and Kenny might just be in the dark part.

I think of this as a typical Simpsons Treehouse episode where major characters frequently die, like Flanders and Moe. And this would be a good oportunity for Kenny and maybe some other kids to die and crash Satan's party. So hopefully Kenny will be in costume. And he ends up losing to Saddam in the costume contest.
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:01 am

I'm so excited for this one! I see Tweek!!!! :tweek: He better have a good part in this one. I see Butters too!! That makes me doubly excited. Man, Wed. classes are gonna go by so slow, I'm gonna be way to excited!! Hope it's not gonna be a total let down...that would ruin my week.
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:00 am

DevilAngel16 wrote:I'm suddenly really excited for this episode now. When I first read the description, I immediately assumed that the boys weren't going to appear in the episode at all. Then, a little while ago I decided to check the site again, and all of the sudden I see the picture of all of the boys. I swear, seeing that made me squeal like a crazy obsessive fangirl. ^_^ It completely made my day. I'm sooo happy that the boys are going to be in it!

One thing though...where's Kenny? Him not being there can be either a good or a bad thing. In can be good because maybe Kenny died or something. It can be bad because maybe he just isn't there just because. That would suck though. I'm hoping it's the first one.

...EEEK! I just saw a commercial for the new episode as I was typing this.

"Diddy did it."

You saw a commercial?!?!? Eeeeeeeeek! ^___________^ That's way too awesome for words...I must see it! What happened in it? :D I know normally they only show about a three second scene but Gah!

Any chance you have a clip of this commercial, Kfgg?
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:28 pm

... I demand a viewing of this commercial, as well. *flail*

And Dee, if you catch it, you had better not fail me again. D:

And just so there's more to this post, on Kenny possibly being in the dark in the preview picture - um, no. It's not THAT dark. You'd still be able to see him. He's just not there in that particular picture (however depending on what's going on, he may be edited in) at all. Period.
Aym_Dand

Postby Aym_Dand » Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:20 pm

1. People don't hold seances in front of mirrors, so I'm wagering they're playing Bloody Mary or some other derivative of that game -- possibly to score wristbands?

2. I really hope the "religious organization" is Wiccans, because Wiccans have yet to be lampooned by Matt and Trey and they are overripe for lampooning. Frickin' wiccans. They're like occult hippies.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
Shiek927

Postby Shiek927 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:25 pm

I know what you mean, one of the friends is Wiccan and it really is crazy. It's more or less on the same level as Scientology and not really a true religion, it's simply crazy which makes it even more funnier because he takes it so seriously. He carrys rocks which he says has an "aura" around it and looks up pentagrams and other "magical" things.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:59 pm

^^^

Uh oh, guys, careful what you say about Wiccans. You're going to make Moondragon type a lengthy defense of her beliefs again.

:lol:

(Just kidding, Moon.)

You read it! You can't unread it!
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:19 am

DevilAngel16 wrote:
"Diddy did it."

Ha! I just saw the commercial too. Looks like they're gonna be ripping on P. Diddy again.
Total_Beefcake

Postby Total_Beefcake » Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:26 am

Maybe Kenny got sucked into the mirror! =O
[center]ImageImage
Jimmy made corn into crack? THEN HELL YES, I CARE![/center]

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”