*1011: Hell on Earth 2006*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

jawmht

Postby jawmht » Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:53 am

"My favorite episode this season..." ~Jawmht Inc.

I liked that they used Butters and Tweek, I hope that they increase both of their usages for the rest of the season.
∞◄♫‼░☺♥♦ ¿Jawmht? ♣♣☺ ░‼♪►∞
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:54 am

Oh yeah, the whole Steve Irwin thing was rather funny. So wrong, yet so funny.

I think that was pretty much the theme of the episode, be as inappropriate as possible. This is a perfect example of SP's general mantra. How can you complain when they make fun of everyone?
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:58 am

OK... I don't like the new Satan. And that party announcement went on waaaaaay too long.

XDDDDD But he's acting like a sixteen-year-old girl! Hehe... "A Ferrari cake? Diddy didn't do it!"

Hehe... "Biggie Smalls!" Now that was unexpected! ^_____^ And Butters singing! XD Butters has the cutest pajamas!!! But did he say "nigga?" O.O

Liked that Three Stooges reference with those serial killers. XD

Yay! They're giving Tweek a bigger part!

XD Now that part where Biggie materialized in Stan's bathroom on the way to the party... that was hilarious!

OK... the Steve Irwin reference? Too soon, Matt and Trey! D:

Good episode... but not great.
Prof. Destructo

Postby Prof. Destructo » Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:05 am

Athena1999 wrote:OK... the Steve Irwin reference? Too soon, Matt and Trey! D:

They made a joke about it being too soon. They knew and they still wanted to do it.
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:09 am

YAAAAAAAAY for TWEEK!!!! I was so glad to see him! I thought the Steve Erwin joke was funny too, but I don't think Steve would be in hell. It was really funny that Satan was acting like those stupid spoiled sixteen year olds. Great stuff in this one! And butter said the "n" word. OHHHHHHHHHH, he's gonna be so grounded. HA HA! This ep was GREAT!!! I wasn't a big fan of the whole three stooges thing though...
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
JDG128

Postby JDG128 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:12 am

This has been my least favorite so far of the second run of Season 10, but it's still better than anything from the first half. I had a couple of little problems. One was the ending; even though the past four episodes have been really good, they all sorta sputter and die out in the last few seconds. It just ends with them dancing? The episode deserved a better ending than that. Which brings me to my other problem: Kenny.

I don't mind that Kenny is absent from some episodes these days, and I certainly don't mind that he doesn't die all the time. Part of why M&T stopped killing him off was because it was a pain in the ass to come up with ways to kill him. BUT... when the opportunity arises naturally out of the story, why not toss in a Kenny death for old time's sake? Case in point: a much funnier ending would have been to have Biggie suddenly disappear from the party and reappear in Kenny's bathroom, get pissed off, and shoot Kenny. The fact that he was missing for the whole rest of the ep would have made it extra hilarious to see him just long enough for him to get shot.

Also thought it woulda been neat to see some dead characters like Crabtree or Choksondik in the background in Hell. Or even funnier, the kindergarten teacher from last week. She'd definitely wind up in hell after what she did.
jimmyjohn48nj

Postby jimmyjohn48nj » Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:16 am

good one only thing not good with the steve irwn bit thow too soon not funny :D
vincent bried
Olivia42

Postby Olivia42 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:18 am

Hahaha. That episode made me happy. I absolutely loved the many different plots.

I totally called the Steve Irwin thing. And the costumes of all the dead famous people made me laugh. I refuse to watch "My Super Sweet Sixteen," but I've heard enough testimonials to know that this was pretty accurate. Gah.

The Biggie Smalls saga was amazing. I tried a Bloody Mary-esque game or two in my day...

And those poor, lonely Catholic priests, with only their boys to keep them company. I've also crashed a party or two in my day. Last weekend, in fact.

But by far my favorite was the Three Serial Killers bit. Just combining classic slapstick violence with "real" violence creates that wonderful discomfort I look for in South Park.
el_profe

Postby el_profe » Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:37 am

Lol, i need a pic of the priest with the kid on a leash, lmao.

LOL, steve irwin, its too soon...

The three murderers

and then all the"cameos" from hell, lmao.

lol, I also forgot "No one can go as the crow, every year like 14 guys dress up as the crow because they think it looks sexy(or good or cool, i forgot" priceless. haha
Bobo92

Postby Bobo92 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:57 am

This was pretty good. The first act was a little slow, but once it progressed, it got funnier and funnier. The Three Stooges parody was hilarious, and I loved Satan acting like a spoiled sixteen year old girl. However, the highlight of the episode for me would have to be Hitler standing in front of Satan on his throne:

"Get out of the way, Hitler! You're ruining my entrance!"

Yeah, stupid, I know, but it was just so funny to me. Anyway, a very good Halloween episode and episode overall.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:15 am

My one complaint is that the ending seemed kinda... Really, really slapped together.

Still a really funny episode though, and despite my high expectations I was definitely NOT let down. Started off a bit slow but REALLY picked up. I was giggling a lot. The best bit of the whole thing was the Three Murders bit - Three Stooges - amazing. Totally amazing. That's where I laughed the most, particularly their last bit. Totally disgusting and totally GREAT.

Satan acting like a spoiled teenaged girl was also funny. Just that behaviour in general. Wow, man. Yes. :B And nice to see a cute little moral at the end, even of a Halloween episode. (And despite it being that, no opener edits, but I have no complaints over that.)

And the whole Biggie Smalls bit? That was GREAT, I loved how everyone who tried it freaked out. Kyle jumping all over the place. Ahah, yes. XDD

Also, Butters speaking n*gger speak. That was beautiful. But yeah, that thrown in with the plight of Biggie Smalls was really great. It was funny in the beginning, too, how Jimmy freaked Cartman out like that so bad.

Not so much of the boys as I would've liked, but they still had some great parts, and tons of different bits were thrown together pretty well (although it seems like once again they suffered from having too much material to stuff into the whole thing.

But still... Wonderful, hilarious episode. That... that was great. Hitler and Steve Irwin too. Rocks.

EDIT: Oh yes, and forgot about the priests. Oh man, those cute little kids, awkwardly dancing around the end.

I'm sure that ending'll be better on my second viewing.
Last edited by iceiwynd on Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
luxurious

Postby luxurious » Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:20 am

Nommel wrote:
Nostromo wrote:Without a doubt, one of the best episodes in a LONG time.

Was anyone else shocked when they dropped the n-bomb?

n*gger? Not me, I say n*gger all the time. I don't see why people get so pissed off over the word n*gger.

If you really have absolutely no idea then you're absolutely retarded.

Anyway the episode was boring.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:32 am

They should have used "nigga" instead of "n*gger"
Stan and Kyle :)
atonal_belle

Postby atonal_belle » Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:33 am

JDG128 wrote:I don't mind that Kenny is absent from some episodes these days, and I certainly don't mind that he doesn't die all the time. Part of why M&T stopped killing him off was because it was a pain in the ass to come up with ways to kill him. BUT... when the opportunity arises naturally out of the story, why not toss in a Kenny death for old time's sake? Case in point: a much funnier ending would have been to have Biggie suddenly disappear from the party and reappear in Kenny's bathroom, get pissed off, and shoot Kenny. The fact that he was missing for the whole rest of the ep would have made it extra hilarious to see him just long enough for him to get shot.

Yeah, that would have been a pretty good ending-- they should hire you as a writer! :D
"How about we sing 'Kyle's Mom is a Stupid Bitch' in d minor?"
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:34 am

That, for me, is the greatest episode they've ever done. I've never laughed so much in a single episode, and I've still got a big f*cking grin plastered over my face. Just... wow.

The whole Notorious B.I.G thing was the greatest thing about the episode. The way they just brought it into the episode at the start was hilarious. [I had to stop it for a couple minutes to make sure I didn't miss what happened next.] Then the whole Butters + Biggie thing was great. Seeing Butters talk to Big like a black dude was pretty funny, but Butters singing 'Goin' back to California' on the plane was just brilliant. XDDD That was my favourite part of the episode, and to follow it up with the boys doing the whole mirror thing again, bringing Big back to the house was, again, brilliant. [The only slight objection was when Biggie would shoot. Come on, he had such a bad shot. XP]

The 3 murderers was something I didn't click onto at first, actually. I only realised what it was when the middle one would hit the other two in a funny way. :P

The whole Steve Irwin thing was funny, but like a few other people, I think it was a bit too early, to be honest. :P And the little shot of Princess Diana in hell... aww, that was just cheap. XD

I would have liked to have seen Token get a line or two, but at least Tweek got a line. =] Plus he was worried about what would happen at the start. Aww. XD

The best episode of the run, and I think it'll grow on me even more. I loved it, so much.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”