*1012: Go God Go*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Bobo92

Postby Bobo92 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:20 am

Pretty good stuff. Ms. Garrison's evolution theory was definitely one of the funniest things I've ever heard. "So then the retarded fish baby had butt sex with a monkey frog or something." :lol: And cool, a two parter. Involving giant sea otters. Hm... Well, I can't wait till next week!

EDIT: And if anyone's interested, I copied Ms. Garrison's speech about evolution, just...because...

"In the beginning, we were all fish. Okay? Swimming around in the water. And then one day a couple of fish had a retard baby, and the retard baby was different, so it got to live. So retard fish goes on to make more retard babies, and then one day a retard baby fish crawled out of the ocean with it’s…mutant fish hands…and it had butt sex with a squirrel or something and made this. Retard frog squirrel, and that had a retard baby which was a…monkey fish frog…and then this monkey fish frog had butt sex with that monkey, and that monkey had a mutant retard baby that screwed another monkey, and that made you."
Last edited by Bobo92 on Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
dy/dx

Postby dy/dx » Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:35 am

Gothic_Butters wrote:Another episode that sucked balls. I'm getting tired of South Park. :(

me too. though i will continue to watch it in hopes of a good one.
South_park300

Postby South_park300 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:41 am

[quote="dy/dx":07401][quote="Gothic_Butters":07401]Another episode that sucked balls. I'm getting tired of South Park. :([/quote:07401]

me too. though i will continue to watch it in hopes of a good one.[/quote:07401]

I think you 2 suck eachother's balls
Gothic_Butters

Postby Gothic_Butters » Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:41 am

yeah, I do plan to watch next week out of mere curiousoty (mispelled?)

But I don't expect anything good.
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:48 am

South_park300 wrote:
dy/dx wrote:
Gothic_Butters wrote:Another episode that sucked balls. I'm getting tired of South Park. :(

Oh no, people have different opinions...GOD FORBID someone has a different opinion.
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
South_park300

Postby South_park300 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:55 am

ugogo_uswimswim wrote:
South_park300 wrote:
dy/dx wrote:

Oh no, people have different opinions...GOD FORBID someone has a different opinion.

what? oh yeah, of course they can have opinions. i just think they suck balls. nuthin wrong with that, they just do
Last edited by South_park300 on Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gothic_Butters

Postby Gothic_Butters » Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:56 am

South_park300 wrote:

You just proved my point on how f*cking retarted and immature some of you people are!
South_park300

Postby South_park300 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:58 am

Gothic_Butters wrote:
South_park300 wrote:

You just proved my point on how f*cking retarted and immature some of you people are!

but i know how to spell curiousity.

...anyways, my point was, you made your opinion without backing your opinion. if you think the ep sucked balls, then please, present us immature retards as to WHY you thought this ep sucked. then your opinion will be valid.
Schittywall

Postby Schittywall » Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:59 am

you guys kidding me, that episode was awesome, except for garrisons tits.. i almost threw up at that part.

[you]
Rooster_Costume

Postby Rooster_Costume » Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:01 am

@South_Park300: It's spelled "curiosity."

I hate statements like "[post]THIS EPISODE ROCKED[/post]" just as much as "[post]CRAPPIEST EPISODE EVER[/post]." He stated his opinions in another thread, though.
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
South_park300

Postby South_park300 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:02 am

Rooster_Costume wrote:@South_Park300: It's spelled "curiosity."

I hate statements like "[post]THIS EPISODE ROCKED[/post]" just as much as "[post]CRAPPIEST EPISODE EVER[/post]." He stated his opinions in another thread, though.

heh, you're right. i guess i am a retard afterall. ive had a rough day. excuse my douchebaggary
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:04 am

South_park300 wrote:but i know how to spell curiousity

At least he can learn how to spell eventually, but you can't learn how to not be stupid.
Last edited by ugogo_uswimswim on Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:04 am

ugogo_uswimswim wrote:
South_park300 wrote:
dy/dx wrote:

Indeed
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:07 am

Well, that was WAY better than I expected.

Wasn't really looking forward to a two parter (two in the same season? Geez), but this looks GOOD. SEA OTTERS. AWESOME.

Honestly I wonder how this one ends, how they're gonna get Cartman out of that. Also, I was happy to see that the boys were... somewhat in it. Stan was pretty good. Here's to hoping that they're in the next episode more, honestly, I'd say it's a toss-up right now. But leaning slightly more to the side of no boys. ... Oh well, I still wanna see next week's really badly.

Also, Professor Chaos! If that's one bit of Butters I wanna see, it's that. So that's good.

Some... really unnecessary parts, but being the easily amused perverted person I am, I laughed during them. Good times.

So yeah, that was better than I expected. I'll have to watch it again though, it'll probably get better than. Cartman's waiting was hilarious, reminded me of myself at first, but then it went way beyond me. Still good, and also nice to see Liane with some... balls. :P I didn't mean that. It just came out that way. Gaah.

So yeah, if anything I just wanna see how they're gonna finish it off. And that was the best damn evolution explanation I've EVER heard.
Gothic_Butters

Postby Gothic_Butters » Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:12 am

South_park300 wrote:
but i know how to spell curiousity.

Rooster_Costume wrote: @South_Park300: It's spelled "curiosity."

OWNED!! :D

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”