*1012: Go God Go*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Mr. Mackey MMMKay

Postby Mr. Mackey MMMKay » Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:47 am

A friend of mine just typed this to me on my Myspace, so I think it's pretty accurate to what Ms. Garrison actually said.

Well we were all fish once and two fish made a retearted fish and the retarted fish made more retarted fish and the retarted fish with its retarted arms walked onto land and had butt sex with a squirrel and they had butt sex and made a retarted beaver thing and the beaver had butt sex with a moneky and the retarted monkey had butt sex with another monkey and thats how your here
DSWilliams

Done wrong.

Postby DSWilliams » Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:50 am

*Small Spoiler*
I have always been on the same page with South Park, I got into evolution and South Park's new episode was all about it. it even includes a personal hero of mine, Richard Dawkins. However, the show got it wrong. anyone who has seen Richard's videos or read at least one of his books knows very well his direct meanings. Of course their will always be war, No one has the answers to why. They can only provide explanations as to how, and evolution can be generalized as slow gradual steps of life. not retarded fish monkeys.

btw, I think the show went a little too far with the Richard & Garrison sex scenes.
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:52 am

I'm gonna have to watch this again before I can give a solid opinion about it. Pretty much all I can say right now is, wow was that f*cked up. :shock:

The whole Cartman possibly surviving into the future really interested me, and now I feel the need to see what the hell they're gonna do with that whole plot next week. I didn't really understand the whole "Otter" thing, but it certainly got that "WTF?" reaction out of me that I think they were going for.

The Ms. Garrison sex scenes; something I DEFINATELY didn't want to see. But, again, definately got me to say, "WTF?"

Again, the other boys (other than Cartman) didn't have too much of a part, but Kyle's already had a huge part this season, and at least Kenny was there. I'm hoping they'll have a more significant part next episode. There was a scene in the classroom where the Atheist guy was teaching them about evolution and Kyle was the only one taking notes, and the camera even panned in slightly on him taking notes. I hoping that would have some significance, but even though it didn't, they probobly showed it because of Kyle's quote in MOTUD, where he said, "There are alot of holes in the theory of evolution that doesn't mean it's wrong."

Something I liked, we got to see Butters as Professor Chaos and General Disarray! Woot! And, did anyone else notice that the boys were at the bus stop? When was the last time we saw them there?

On the topic of it being a two parter, I was watching the clock and when it got down to about two minutes before the end and they brought out the otters, I was so sure Cartman was going to wake up and have it all be a dream. Maybe next week it will be revealed the whole thing was be a dream, and the episode will move onto a completely different topic. :?

So again, I'm gonna have to watch this again before I can really make a definate opinion on it.
Last edited by crazyQH on Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Mackey MMMKay

Postby Mr. Mackey MMMKay » Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:55 am

:lol: Look at Richard Dawkins

Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:55 am

AWESOME, AWESOME, AND MORE AWESOME.

This is my favorite episode so far, I think. XD As someone who has to deal with atheists on a very regular basis, it's refreshing to see someone who's not a fundamentalist Christian rip on them.

(I'm totally using Mr. Garrison's evolution speech somewhere. It was beautiful.)

It's REALLY nice to see a character-driven episode again X3 Cartman was pure wonderful. I hope he'll be okay. I wonder how they're gonna write their way out of this predicament. And OMG DOUGIE~ *fangirls* I was SO glad to see him with Butters.

Mrs. Garrison sex scene was full of wrong and awesome.

And 8[ AUGH. TWO PARTER. What will I do with myself for the next week!?

So, who else is considering freezing themselves? XD
Last edited by Oneirogenic on Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:59 am

Damn it. I just realized I called Dawkins "Dawson" in my previous posts. Eh, pretty close.

I'm sure this thread will, heh, "evolve" into some sort of argument about evolution. That'll be this week's topic of potential annoyance.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Motile Target

AMAZING

Postby Motile Target » Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:59 am

Yay, this is my first post in the forums!
This episode was GREAT!! I loved it. I have never seen anyone satire the way that The south Park crew can. A lot of people that say it sucked obviosly don't get any of it. okay, so Mrs. Garison is Jesus I guess, lol. It is soooo true about athiests saying that religion is the cause for all war. And that evolutionists sometimes gat carried away to athiesm? Fabulous.
Okay, sorry for my unorganized worship, but when that episode ended, I peed a little!!!
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:01 am

Welcome Motile Target, glad you joined!

Anyways, one, ONE, good thing about this ep was that we got to see Professor Chaos again. Maybe he will have a part in how Cartman is saved...
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
jawmht

Postby jawmht » Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:02 am

Anyone consider the possibility that this could be a 3 parter? I kind of don't see them making a 2 parter then a single to end the season.
∞◄♫‼░☺♥♦ ¿Jawmht? ♣♣☺ ░‼♪►∞
DSWilliams

Postby DSWilliams » Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:02 am

In response to Oneirogenic, I would certainly say that Atheists feel in no way superior to Theists, or feel direct hatred towards those of Faith. So I would see no reason to have to "Deal" with Atheists.
Last edited by DSWilliams on Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
KateLovesKyle16

Postby KateLovesKyle16 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:02 am

OMG HOW MUCH LONGER!!! I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER! i must watch the two parter now!!! Quick someone freeze me!
[img:31e77]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/Southpark2007/gg.png[/img:31e77]
Rooster_Costume

Postby Rooster_Costume » Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:03 am

XD Pretty good episode, I thought.

Butters' role is limited, and I like seeing that. I don't think he'll have that much of an effect on the second part. When he said "OK!" I laughed my ass off right there. That was an awesome innocent Butters moment. I don't think finding Cartman will have too much of an effect on Part I(I). They'll probably find some way to make him go back.

And about the freezing thing, guys, it's been done plenty of times before by way more than just Futurama. I wouldn't call it a copy of that as much as a sorta parody that wasn't well thought-out. If you really look at the episode, that shouldn't have much of an effect on the episode as a whole.

I'll repeat what 3MX said, classic Cartman moment when he was told everyone he knew was dead. "Where...is...my...Nintendo Wii!?" Cartman was just great in this episode. It reminded me a bit of what he was doing in the PS3 episode, except he was there first this time. :P

I'm interested to see how this whole atheist thing will fill out. I loved Garrison and the new teacher talking about atheism. It's a great satire of them, really. Those are the kinds of atheists that piss me off. I didn't understand the Spaghetti Monster reference you all speak of, but I did laugh at that considering people DO use theories like that when talking about faith. Garrison's reaction to Stan's statement was perfect. I love how this goes both ways, too. Garrison was absolutely perfect explaining Evolution. The whole retarded monkey having butt sex thing was great.

I saw it, too, at 10:24, and they were just getting into the whole atheism thing. I knew a Part II was coming after I saw that. I'm looking forward to this. I see more atheist satirizing in the second part. I'm pumped for next week. XD

I loved seeing Professor Chaos in this episode. It was pure awesome seeing him and Dougie play supervillian. As soon as I saw him in that costume, I started hoping he would be more involved. Seriously, if there is more Professor Chaos in the next episode, I would love to see Butters, but if there isn't, meh. We don't need it.

I did think Garrison was incredibly gross. I closed my eyes as soon as I saw she was gonna flash them. I opened them too early, and ew, they're even worse than they were in Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina. That was disgusting and unnecessary. I thought the poop thing was kinda borderline, too, but it fit in, so I was so-so with that.

The sea otters, though. Man, what the f*ck? Seriously, it only gave me a short chuckle, then I was done. I hope they're not too involved in next week's episode.
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
Gothic_Butters

Postby Gothic_Butters » Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:14 am

Another episode that sucked balls. I'm getting tired of South Park. :(
Motile Target

part 1?

Postby Motile Target » Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:16 am

Do you think it is possible that part 1 will show Cartman's obsession with the wii? then again, this would be really lame after building all that up about the future.

Has anyone noticed any previous talk of the wii with cartman? thoughts?
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:19 am

DSWilliams wrote:In response to Oneirogenic, I would certainly say that Atheists feel in no way superior to Theists, or feel direct hatred towards those of Faith. So I would see no reason to have to "Deal" with Atheists. I would surely say that Atheists are in comparrison to Theists the Sane one.

...I...D: Yeah. Aparently most of the atheists I've come across have been of this happy minority. While I'm sure many atheists are awesome people, just like most groups (religious or not), they're full of jerks who judge people with beliefs that don't match or compliment their own.

Also, I was merely saying that I love when people tackle atheism because, regardless of my own beliefs, it's refreshing. Everyone's too busy attacking religion and faith, that they ignore the fact that atheists can be just as silly. THIS is why I love South Park.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”